Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now (19079 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! / Salary For Arik Air Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by jidowu84: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's so painful to write this here cos I am feeling very bad right now. I don't know how to deal with this matter cos it's actually driving me crazy. He is a very wicked soul for sure but his wickedness ought not to affect my family. Kindly advise on what to do. Leaving the job is inevitable but no job in site as an option for now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Purvan(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2023
You sef

Steal una company equipment and sell it ni 😎

Make it look like a robbery😁

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by jidowu84: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2023
I need a lawyer

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by frozen70(f): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
It's so painful to write this here cos I am feeling very bad right now. I don't know how to deal with this matter cos it's actually driving me crazy. He is a very wicked soul for sure but his wickedness ought not to affect my family. Kindly advise on what to do. Leaving the job is inevitable but no job in site as an option for now

You have not said anything that will give us a clue on what advice you seek for

So tell us exactly what the problem is between you and him ans how it started before it got to this stage and point of no salary

Am sure there must have been a problem between you guys

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by AndroidAI(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

Go to the police and table your issue. But take note that you are going to be fired after this. So start looking for another work.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by jackmrandy: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

tell us the full story. has he paid others? are you the only one working in the company? is it a one man business?/organization? is the organization generating profits to carter for the payment of salaries? did you had any arguement with your boss in the time past? were you accused of stealing these and many more we want to know

36 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Slynation(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how some people behave. Fine!! you have a company or a business venture, but as a boss, even when business is not moving as expected, you have to call your employees and give them a detailed explanation on why their respective salary have/will been delayed, I'm sure they will understand and respect you the more... But some of this employers will just keep withholding salary just for nothing and expect their employers to put on a smiling face to work...

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by westlius(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2023
Did he give u employment letter

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by merits(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
No job in site, but the one you're doing,are you paid?

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Isokoboy(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2023
U did say ..what your offence are....his conversation...wen u remind him ...and u r insulting him
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Homologous: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2023
What's the context?
Is the company struggling? Have others been paid?
Give us more context- you will not be advised rightly unless you provide more info.

12 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by SmartyPants(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

Take him to the National Industrial Court. Don't sleep on your rights and have no fear. I was at the National Industrial Court yesterday and someone won 140k from his employer.

Don't be afraid.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2023
I greatly sympathize with you. You really need a side hustle. Log on to Fiverr & Upwork and find yourself a remote job. All will be well
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by GloriousGbola: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

only one side of the story.

is the business having cash flow problems?

do you have disciplinary issues?

you just come and post my boss is very wicked.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by DaddyCoool: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

OP you suppose put your akant number in case anyone feel pity and want to donate

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
I need a lawyer
How much be your salary.. how much you wan give lawyer

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by inoki247: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2023
Lol try that kain rubbish with unless you no get Car..

I will make sure I observe where u du Park your car monitor the Security dere, Study the CCTV when I'm done I will break ur windscreen and all glass including Side Mirror join..

All this won't take me more than a month with Monitoring and studying of the environment before I revenge for not paying me....

I can only do this if I'm sacked with it buh if he Neva involve Sack i still fit dey reason with him...
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by gbaskiboy: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Tell us exactly what happened and we shall know how to advise you. You did not give us clue of what happened

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by david22uu(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Can you explain what must have happened
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by IkeAbuja: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
only June and you are already complaining we are used it here

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by haywire1: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

Do you want us to gather beat your boss

….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by david22uu(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2023
You didnt explain what happened

You said he didnt pay you not that he his owing others.. So what was your offence?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Wetin be our own now? The ones you've been collecting, you come here?
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by OBTOREPA(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
Forgive and endure.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by haywire1: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
I need a lawyer

You no wan quit your job and you dey find lawyer…. They are doing you undecided

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Okortor: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2023
I have one unused 10k, dm if it will help go along way for u. It's well as alot of people re really going through alot under this jagaban Regime!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Ekejoestar(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2023
K
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Microwhy: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
I need a lawyer
Both your whoever could be lawyer and the company will gang and frustrate you depending on when they want the case to end.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Kevineleven(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2023
So you get the mind, the alacrity, the iupac nomenclature to carry my matter come naira land?
I will see you in the office .
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by adekhingz(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2023
Why did he refuse to pay you, sir OP?
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Administration1: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2023
correct, i second the motion

Purvan:
You sef

Steal una company equipment and sell it ni 😎

Make it look like a robbery😁

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by teemac01(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2023
GO TO COURT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ushers Needed In Lagos / Baker Hughes Massive Recruitment 2013 / N-power: Why States Are Conducting Tests — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.