Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting (5681 Views)

Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers / How To Know If You Are Lusting After Her Or In Love With Her. / Five Ways To Know If You Are Lusting After Him Or In Love With Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
I was dating this fine shawty Rita... She is Very pretty, good character nice spec and big ASS..we dated for 2 years and one thing led to another and I called the relationship quits... So her elder sister Jane is a hoe and who everybody in the hood knows she jumping from one dick to another... Since the first day I started dating Rita...Jane has been pissed cus I don't even give her eyes not to talk about talking to her... And am the type of nigga who don't keep much friends not to talk about talking to hoes in the hood... Some weeks back this bitch Jane told her parents to arrest me cus her parents are cops... What did I do?... She putting an allegation on my head that I raped Rita... And the dumb ass parents told and threatened Rita to agree that I raped her so they could arrest me and charge a case to court... That faithful day I got a call from Janes bitch ass mom.... She was talking shit on my ears and putting allegations on me... Telling me I was gon suffer blah blah blah..i don't do much talking.. So I didn't try to defend myself.. I cut the call on her and blocked her number... Rita still loves me and shit.. So she didn't agree with her family to put an allegation on me.... My sister came home and told my mom that Rita told her I should leave home that weekend that Rita's parents are coming to arrest me... You know moms and their fear fear.... I was gyming when moms called me and told me to come back home that something is happening with a scared and furious voice... I knew what's up but kept shut and told her I will soon be home... I got home and she told me what Rita told my lil sis... But I wasn't scared cus I have seen hell worst shit that didn't spook me..... I laffed hard and told moms those bastards just capping.. She shouldn't worry about nothing.... I didn't leave home that weekend except when I was going to gym up... I really wanted to see those bastards come arrest me... Weekend passed I didn't see no bastard... Days later Rita came to visit me with scarrs on her body and explained everything that happened with Jane being the mastermind of it... I laffed hard and told her I was eager for the bastard of a dad to Come arrest me... I would have been arrested though but not for a bitchs case.... But for assault and breaking the wind pipe of the so called dad...So I don't know what Jane wants from me... Is it a must to talk to you huh?... Is it a must to Bleep your hoe pussy and get infected with std huh?.... Like the Bleep wrong with girls why are they so dumb?... And I know she and her stupid ass friends in the hood still very much pissed cus after everything that happened is still didn't talk to her or confront her... She should give her thanks to God that she wasn't a male.... On God nasty shit would have happened.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Kingdemi212019: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Change your dealer for a week

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wtf did I just read.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by lolu2019: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingdemi212019:
Change your dealer for a week
too much Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:
I was dating this fine shawty Rita... She is Very pretty, good character nice spec and big ASS..we dated for 2 years and one thing led to another and I called the relationship quits... So her elder sister Jane is a hoe and who everybody in the hood knows she jumping from one dick to another... Since the first day I started dating Rita...Jane has been pissed cus I don't even give her eyes not to talk about talking to her... And am the type of nigga who don't keep much friends not to talk about talking to hoes in the hood... Some weeks back this bitch Jane told her parents to arrest me cus her parents are cops... What did I do?... She putting an allegation on my head that I raped Rita... And the dumb ass parents told and threatened Rita to agree that I raped her so they could arrest me and charge a case to court... That faithful day I got a call from Janes bitch ass mom.... She was talking shit on my ears and putting allegations on me... Telling me I was gon suffer blah blah blah..i don't do much talking.. So I didn't try to defend myself.. I cut the call on her and blocked her number... Rita still loves me and shit.. So she didn't agree with her family to put an allegation on me.... My sister came home and told my mom that Rita told her I should leave home that weekend that Rita's parents are coming to arrest me... You know moms and their fear fear.... I was gyming when moms called me and told me to come back home that something is happening with a scared and furious voice... I knew what's up but kept shut and told her I will soon be home... I got home and she told me what Rita told my lil sis... But I wasn't scared cus I have seen hell worst shit that didn't spook me..... I laffed hard and told moms those bastards just capping.. She shouldn't worry about nothing.... I didn't leave home that weekend except when I was going to gym up... I really wanted to see those bastards come arrest me... Weekend passed I didn't see no bastard... Days later Rita came to visit me with scarrs on her body and explained everything that happened with Jane being the mastermind of it... I laffed hard and told her I was eager for the bastard of a dad to Come arrest me... I would have been arrested though but not for a bitchs case.... But for assault and breaking the wind pipe of the so called dad...So I don't know what Jane wants from me... Is it a must to talk to you huh?... Is it a must to Bleep your hoe pussy and get infected with std huh?.... Like the Bleep wrong with girls why are they so dumb?... And I know she and her stupid ass friends in the hood still very much pissed cus after everything that happened is still didn't talk to her or confront her... She should give her thanks to God that she wasn't a male.... On God nasty shit would have happened.

u re stupid!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
@Heathrow44
Bitch watch your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:
@Heathrow44
Bitch watch your mouth.

u re notorious for being stupid, when will u get sense at this ur age, schools re abot to open this September, av u done ur summer lesson homework, go and do it u 13yrs old boy,

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by phelonrays: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Your writing can actually drive a mad person to insanity.. undecided

Even someone up North with an Almajiri form of Education writes a thousand times better than the scrap you upload up there.

Yuck ! undecided

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
@Heathrow44
Lol..i know you fall under the category of dumb girls like Jane who do stupid things for lust of a nigga... That's why you just busy ranting up and down... It ain't my fault you ugly asf and no nigga want to bleep you.. So please bastard go put your frustration on somebody else

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nasri100(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Both Jane and Rita and all of them you need to leave them alone.

Very important

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
@phelonrays
Oh Mr professor bastard... Come and teach me good English.. Dummy like you coming here to speak about English... Na your type de get carryover full result that is if you don enter uni sef.. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by phelonrays: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:
@phelonrays
Oh Mr professor bastard... Come and teach me good English.. Dummy like you coming here to speak about English... Na your type de get carryover full result that is if you don enter uni sef.. Ode

Like someone said up there, you're " Excellently Stupid " . wink

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Everybody silence is the best reaction given to a fool like @phelonrays who wants exchanging word.
Also apply to all fools ranting shit on this thread... If you think you hard bring your bitch ass up the street we don't do no internet beef!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Alapojamesy: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by earleswood(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
What a cretin. Best you express yourself in pigeon and less of the swearing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Demigod22: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
OP, I understand you are pissed, but then you have to reduce the level of curse words in your write up since this is public forum, it is so out of point with the curses.

Well, about Jane and her family, you just have to ignore them for good, some girls can victimize people for no just reason.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Wizywiz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
@pleboi you just have to avoid both ladies...if possible play your cards and game outside ok
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by yyba: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:
where are videos undecided
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Too many uder 13 recently on nairaland lately.

You think real life is paw patrol huh?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:
@Heathrow44
Lol..i know you fall under the category of dumb girls like Jane who do stupid things for lust of a nigga... That's why you just busy ranting up and down... It ain't my fault you ugly asf and no nigga want to bleep you.. So please bastard go put your frustration on somebody else

u re a stupid boy, Seems u av not learnt anything, we need to open ur brain with a lawn mower and put sense inside it,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:
@Heathrow44 Bitch watch your mouth.
Give the phone back to mummy kid.
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol all you be saying shit on the internet... When you see this nigga in real life you won't expect the kinda nasty shit you would go through cus am a cute demon!
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
@earleswood
Your dad... Mom... Kids if you got any and your stupid self is a cretin... Stupid old bitch !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Demigod22:
OP, I understand you are pissed, but then you have to reduce the level of curse words in your write up since this is public forum, it is so out of point with the curses.

Well, about Jane and her family, you just have to ignore them for good, some girls can victimize people for no just reason.
I agree, fine boy.
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by magni101(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
I'm not sure which is funnier.

The American gangster wannabe slangs up there or the fact that you're most likely making this up.

Dude you really need to chill.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Autobot05: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
pleboi:

Are you a rapper ??

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Autobot05:

Are you a rapper ??

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Lmaooo dfkm grin grin
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
@magni101
Lol simp men will say anything a real g post is fake....you all mentality saying it's fake cus you haven't met no guyman like me... I ain't your average Nigerian nigga... That's why am anti social to all these niggas around.... I was raised in the trench at a tender age with them felons....i know a simp man living a boring life like you won't understand.
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by joxxy01(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
A
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Savagr(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
I love this lyrics
Play me another
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by Tonyx5(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
This write up makes no sense at all.
Go to the gym or better still take a nap or sumn if you're this bored.
Mumu man
Re: Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting by blingxx(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
This guy again undecided writing shit up like a failed rapper undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / I Don't Understand This Picture : Who Can Explain??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.