Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists (1008 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Where was all the Igbo mass PVC registration and advocacy for the likes of GEJ in 2015 and Atiku in 2019?

Note that GEJ's govt was labelled an Igbo government owing to the highly lucrative portfolios GEJ appointed Igbos to oversee.

In 2019, Obi was on the ballot as Atiku's running mate but we never heard from the Igbos on how a magnificent messiah he is now being labelled. Voter apathy in the SE remained the same like in 2015 when the most Igbo friendly GEJ was on the ballot.

So now that we have Peter Obi running for President we see that Igbos are now dominating our public space shouting for an Obi's candidacy.

The only reason for this new found Igbo voter advocacy (and a new found patriotism) is because Peter Obi is Igbo and to them only an Igbo deserves such fanatical support and advocacy .

Don't be fooled by Igbo tricks.

There are too many fools on this forum. They just love tribalism and bigotry
Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by NuclearWinter: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Excelloque:

There are too many fools on this forum. They just love tribalism and bigotry

Pained ipob lout
Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by Idiotseverywher: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

I don't know why you fools keep claiming the 5% medal when it was directed to the Niger Delta people who overwhelmingly rejected Buhari in 2015.

Go and check the 2015 results and you will see that Buhari got more votes from Imo alone than in five Niger Delta states of Cross River , Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Delta. Only Edo voted considerably for Buhari but he still lost in Edo.

You igbos voted for Buhari more than the Niger Delta so stop this your useless posturing.

Have you forgotten the avanlanche of defections by Igbo politicians to the APC when GEJ lost?

Has there been any more shameless ass licking than the likes portrayed by Orji Kalu, Roachass, Umahi and Ozudimma?

You people like to lie .

Even Tinubu owes his emergence as APC flag bearer to you Igbos who selfishly sold your votes to Tinubu despite vowing to see an Igbo candidate emerge on the APC platform.

You people are full of shit.
. As usual you can insult when you face with truth, like I said Igbo sees failure miles away, so now you are claiming Igbos voted buhari now it has been confirmed that the man in a failure in government and the Niger Delta are now the 5%, you're just shameless, for trying to alter facts, that's is why no body trust your people
Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by NuclearWinter: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. As usual you can insult when you face with truth, like I said Igbo sees failure miles away, so now you are claiming Igbos voted buhari now it has been confirmed that the man in a failure in government and the Niger Delta are now the 5%, you're just shameless, for trying to alter facts, that's is why no body trust your people

Keep consoling yourselves with your usual lies.

Igbos are the most crass ass lickers of this Buhari govt.

Orji Kalu was running around like a headless chicken campaigning for Buhari after he was set free by Buhari . He continued his useless campaign long after Buhari was sworn in for a second term.

How about Roachass? Hope and the likes of that harlot Stella Odua who all benefited from Jonathan but ran to the APC immediately GEJ conceded.

Then there is Arthur Eze who donated over 10bn naira to Buhari's reelection.

Should I remind you of that your shameless reverend, Mbaka and all his pro Buhari antics.
Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by Idiotseverywher: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Keep consoling yourselves with your usual lies.

Igbos are the most crass ass lickers of this Buhari govt.

Orji Kalu was running around like a headless chicken campaigning for Buhari after he was set free by Buhari . He continued his useless campaign long after Buhari was sworn in for a second term.

How about Roachass? Hope and the likes of that harlot Stella Odua who all benefited from Jonathan but ran to the APC immediately GEJ conceded.

Then there is Arthur Eze who donated over 10bn naira to Buhari's reelection.

Should I remind you of that your shameless reverend, Mbaka and all his pro Buhari antics.
. I don't even blame you because your people are known for this type of character of bending facts and lying, this is and open forum, those reading you will be embarrassed by your obvious confirmed altitude of lies

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by NuclearWinter: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I don't even blame you because your people are known for this type of character of bending facts and lying, this is and open forum, those reading you will be embarrassed by your obvious confirmed altitude of lies

Lol

So the igbos were so malovent to a fault of being overbearingly paternalistic to the so-called minorities.

If you like still keep believing that your lying grand father's account.
Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by Raskimonojendor: 1:39am On Jan 02
NuclearWinter:

How you dunces take every person who does not support your Igbo messiah as a BAT urchin amazes me.

You idiots have reduced this coming elections to your usual pissing contest with the SW.

I have said my own - Obi's mainly fanatical Igbo supporters , support him merely for his Igbo heritage and nothing more.

I won't be fooled to vote the latest symbol of Igbo supremascist ideology.
And you were right.

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists by SpatialKing(m): 2:48am On Jan 02
Yes oh

Infact that is why they are the only once suffering all the hardships under this government....
They are the only once being affected by the bad economy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? / Atiku Abubakar Always Ahead Of Others. He Is Already Forming The Next Government / After Failing To Visit Oba Of Lagos, Peter Obi Visits A Top Monarch( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.