Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It (38617 Views)

Apc Crisis: Inec Rejects Governor Bello As Chairman And Mamman As Secretary. / Covid-19: Abuja Hospital Rejects Governor Ikpeazu R / Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by purpleicious(f): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless this clergy.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by HRMK: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
like seriously!most of other pastors around wont only take it but also ask for more!!
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by meeketta: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
josephevergreen:
The worse governor in the history of nigeria

Ayade has faild cross riverians woefully.
And yet he still wants be senator when 8 years as a gov. he has nothing to show for it.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by toprealman: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
The problem in Nigeria are the citizens. What are the congregation clapping for? They use your money to pose as rich people and you are clapping.
I pity you guys!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by 4ward4: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOuA3qyDj4

A Clergyman was filmed telling Cross River State Governor, Prof Ben Ayade to use whatever he want to give to him or his church to pay Workers salaries in the state, after the governor donate ₦25Million.

He said: “Use whatever you want to give to me to pay salaries”.

Learn how to use your words. Bishop, Pastors, Apostles are all different offices.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice One From That Bishop
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Lightorder: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:
Which Yeye Pastor?

It can only happen in Catholic Church and a Catholic Bishop did it.. No be all this yeye Pastor's that use tithes and seeds of brainless members to ride private jets and drive convoys go come reject Governor's money
many churches I know don’t even do launching or allow such donations let alone returning it to back. Catholic and launching is like 11 and 12

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is exactly what Christ would have done. bless Man of God. By their fruits you shall know them. We don't hate your popular Daddy G.Os. it's just that their teachings and lifestyle is openly contrary to what Christ stood for. There are no two ways about it. The gospel is about salvation for mankind. If it was about prosperity Jesus Christ would have said so himself.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Lightorder: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Exactly.

Let them put Catjolic church cuz we know this can't happen in Redeemed church. They will keep quiet and swallow the money.

We need to put these type of pressure on our leaders. Chase them out when they come to your church or mosque if they aren't doing the jobs they were leached to do.
catholic that won’t bury you if are owing shi shi. Your family would clear the bills before they bury you. Redeemed kill you there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by stasius: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
I Trust the Catholic Church.
They don't fail!!

This is one of the reasons I will be a Catholic forever.
They speak undiluted truth to your face without fear or favour.
Late Bishop Okafor did similar thing in Awka diocese years ago. He rejected Mbadinuju's donation and told him to go and pay teachers and civil servants with it.

This is just history repeating itself.
Nice one My lord Bishop!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Whoknowsme: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nyanabo:
I see some brainless clowns above me saying such can only happen in catholic church and even went on to mention names of churches who they feel can't do that.

My question: does it mean only catholic pastors are holy in Nigeria? While all others are whatever?

The same catholic church we know ? Or should we now wash our dirty linens outside for we can all disgrace ourselves.

Speaking of catholic church Fr. Mbaka comes to mind undecided lipsrsealed
The same catholic church i attended that do collect offering up 6 times.
Good pastors can still be found in churches, it's just that the evil ones are now using the system to catch out on their gullible congregation.
Anyways, i applaude the pastor for his good gesture. Ayade should pay his state their salaries
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by nesphil(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Incredible!
I like this man's bravery and courage.
Shame shame shame Ayade.
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOuA3qyDj4

A Clergyman was filmed telling Cross River State Governor, Prof Ben Ayade to use whatever he want to give to him or his church to pay Workers' salaries in the state after the governor donate ₦25Million.

He said: “Use whatever you want to give to me to pay salaries”.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by nesphil(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's an individual thing, don't try to give glory to your Church.
Is Fr. Mbaka not a Catholic Priest that called Peter Obi stingy cos Peter Obi did not donate to his Adoration Ministry?
So you think if it was Mbaka, he would have rejected that money/
grin grin grin
Tinubuofemmanu:
Which Yeye Pastor?

It can only happen in Catholic Church and a Catholic Bishop did it.. No be all this yeye Pastor's that use tithes and seeds of brainless members to ride private jets and drive convoys go come reject Governor's money
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by austinofo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Manson1:
Wow, God bless him..what i know is that there are still ppl with integrity in Nigeria, doesn't matter if you're pastor or not. It's personality based.

BTW...
This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

Truth is, I am one of those people and I am not joking. If ever elected into an office I will come out the best ever for that position and that is a fact.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by nesphil(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's an individual thing, don't try to give glory to your Church.
Is Fr. Mbaka not a Catholic Priest that called Peter Obi stingy cos Peter Obi did not donate to his Adoration Ministry?
If it's Fr Mbaka you think that he would have rejected this juicy offer?
Or do you want to tell me that Fr Mbaka is a Pentecostal Pastor?
Una no go calm down grin grin grin

OneCandleAway:

Exactly.

Let them put Catholic church cuz we know this can't happen in Redeemed church. They will keep quiet and swallow the money.

We need to put this type of pressure on our leaders. Chase them out when they come to your church or mosque if they aren't doing the jobs they were leached to do.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by DownChelsea(f): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
mrkings84:

Chief priest or what?
Abeg education me!!

Reverend Father
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by ufuosman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kudos to the bishop
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Allisgud: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
If this is true,that pastor should be accoladed,this is what taribo collected and u see the drama that follow suit
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Blitzerz: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:
Which Yeye Pastor?

Ødè.....
Is it not Catholic church that is paying damages worldwide over sexual abuse of young boys?
Better follow Christ.....
All denominations arent perfect.
Only Christ is......
Moreover Christians need to unite....
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
If other pastors rebuke these thieves they would behave themselves.

Lack of spiritual reprimand is the cause of their wickedness.

Imagine someone owing workers over 12 month salary going to church to do thanks giving and donating millions to the church meanwhile workers are starving because a greedy pastor told him that it was ok.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Advancedman(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Supreme01:
This governors self...Imagine the way they are dishing out puplic funds without any fear of being questioned or checkment.
Well, I think the Pastor should have collected the money and set up business for his members either. The govenor will still pocket the money, beside he lost nothing.

Integrity don't calculate gain or smartness it's just right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by zahrach: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's Roman Catholic bishop not a pastor
Which pastor go reject 25million for Nigeria
It's only CATHOLIC church can do that
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Lovenorth: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
So we have this kind of person as pastor in Nigeria? I hope he didn't do it for political advantage
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Shigabs(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Supreme01:
This governors self...Imagine the way they are dishing out puplic funds without any fear of being questioned or checkment.
Well, I think the Pastor should have collected the money and set up business for his members either. The govenor will still pocket the money, beside he lost nothing.
As long as the foundation is faulty,(Govt) theirs nothing he will use the money to establish for his members that will see the light of the day. If you don't like the meet, don't test the soup"
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Emmah123: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nyanabo:
I see some brainless clowns above me saying such can only happen in catholic church and even went on to mention names of churches who they feel can't do that.

My question: does it mean only catholic pastors are holy in Nigeria? While all others are whatever?

The same catholic church we know ? Or should we now wash our dirty linens outside for we can all disgrace ourselves.

Speaking of catholic church Fr. Mbaka comes to mind undecided lipsrsealed

Calm down. There are several Catholic bishops/ priests in Nigeria, and a lot of them will reject politicians' money. Fr Mbaka is not the only Catholic priest in Nigeria. However, no Pentecostal pastor will reject politicians' donation.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Giltexo: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Point of correction please ..
There is different between Pastor and Reverend
No pastor can do this ..if anyone any objections ..come out and show your face
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by naijapikin2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
All those insulting pastors, watch it. Grace has limits. Our God is not out to destroy you, but don't abuse the mercy of God. Are members complaining. Tithe works for those who pay, and you're drinking medecine for someone else's headache. It is the duty of someone to tell you, so you people will not say you didn't hear. It's not God's will to rain down his anger, just be WARNED.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by Nyanabo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emmah123:

Calm down. There are several Catholic bishops/ priests in Nigeria, and a lot of them will reject politicians' money. Fr Mbaka is not the only Catholic priest in Nigeria. However, no Pentecostal pastor will reject politicians' donation.

Ok. I guess you've given donations to all the pentecostal churches in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It by jice(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Exactly.

Let them put Catjolic church cuz we know this can't happen in Redeemed church. They will keep quiet and swallow the money.

We need to put these type of pressure on our leaders. Chase them out when they come to your church or mosque if they aren't doing the jobs they were leached to do.

I
thought Mbaka was a Catholic priest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode / Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers / Nigerian Politicians When Elections Are Near.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.