Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North (5144 Views)

Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs / Photos Of INEC Office In Sokoto On Friday Morning. / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by oikirodah(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
According to reports, the ObiDatti movement is making more advances in the North than even in the South, as we speak the momentum of the LP acceptance in Sokoto is exploding right now, propelled by the constant insecurity and the eviction of locals by bandits and hoodlums, the people are chanting a new tune.

The ObiDatti movement is making a sincere attempt in Sokoto State to connect with every local through door-to-door outreach and town hall gatherings. The Obidience mantra is currently causing a stir in Sokoto.  The beauty of the Sokoto State town hall gatherings is that they are being pushed by both youths and elders who all agree that Nigeria must get it right this time.

Since the ruling parties, the APC and the PDP, began mocking the LP for its lack of structure, the game appears to be changing. In what appears to be a direct challenge, the youths have taken it upon themselves to start fitness walks, road walks, medical outreach, billboard erecting, and so on across the federation with the sole aim of proving to the world that the structure lies with the people and not the minority elites.

Indeed, exciting times are ahead. View photos from the Sokoto Town Hall Meetings and leave your comments below...

Comentary by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah.

iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-presidency-sokoto-on-standstill-as-obidatti-movement-makes-massive-in-road-in-the-north-photos/

10 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by midehi2(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wey the standstill angry make una dey talk wetin una see undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by limeta(f): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
My lovely sokoto
No shaking God willing

12 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Minime10(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:
E pain u grin
U never would have expected that you were going to see one single person in support of ObiDatti's movement in Sokoto State.
Take it easy on yourself okay grin
This is reality & not tweeter or social media

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by dammywume(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is asking for a better Nigeria too much to ask?.
2023 will be interesting.
I pray we are all alive to witness it. because waking up to see a new day in this country is now a miracle.

in other news, are you tired chasing clients, customers, former employer and government for overdue and unpaid debt? we at EEDRA can help you recover your debt in the shortest time possible.
call 09073005014 or 08085064160

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by fiizznation: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Like I always say, I don't see Labour party winning anything next year.
The election is clearly between APC and PDP. It will be an election that will be seriously influenced by regionalism and ethnicity.

Most of the Southerners will vote Mr Tinubu while the northerners will vote Alhaji Atiku. But in the end, the person that will make the best deal with his opponent's regional powerhouses will win.

We shouldn't kid ourselves, the elections won't be free and fair, PDP and APC will definitely deploy all their rigging Arsenal in the election.

Obi and his obidient movement will be pushed under the rug when the two Titans enter the final stage of the battle.

Peter Obi, Kwankwaso are just wasting their time!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by donaldking100: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
fiizznation:
The election is clearly between APC and PDP. It will be an election that will be seriously influenced by regionalism and ethnicity.

Most of the Southerners will vote Mr Tinubu while the northerners will vote Alhaji Atiku. But in the end, the person that will make the best deal with his opponent's regional powerhouses will win.

We shouldn't kid ourselves, the elections won't be free and fair, PDP and APC will definitely deploy all their rigging Arsenal in the election.

Obi and his obidient movement will be pushed under the rug when the two Titans enter the final stage of the battle.

The whole world would laugh at us if a drug baron wins the presidential election.
In saner climes, individuals who have criminal convictions relating to Drugs & Trafficking are not allowed to run for public office.

20 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Even the seat of Caliphate is not left out.

Obidiency and Yusufullness every where you go like MTN..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
fiizznation:

Greater percentage of Southern votes will go to OBI, about 45%-50%. Tinibu, Atiku, Sowore, Kwankwoso will share the rest.

Tinibu might still score higher than Atiku in North with a very slight margin (35%)
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by midehi2(f): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Minime10:

E pain u grin
U never would have expected that you were going to see one single person in support of ObiDatti's movement in Sokoto State.
Are you ok despite i am voting for Obi doesn't mean i should believe what is not, and I still ask...where is the standstill

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by IgOga(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Standstill indeed grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by pacesetting: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
You don't really know what is coming, do you? Wait make campaign start first.
fiizznation:

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Truthisunique2: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Greater percentage of Southern votes will go to OBI, about 45%-50%. Tinibu, Atiku, Sowore, Kwankwoso will share the rest.

Tinibu might still score higher than Atiku in North with a very slight margin (35%)
you believe obi would win the region PDP has been winning since because he is a son

But you don't believe atiku would win his own region as a son abi

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Truthisunique2: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Minime10:

E pain u grin
na so una go shift goal post to you never expected obi to get 1million votes in the entire election

When he eventually lose
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Occurstaem(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Really!
Tell us more
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you believe obi would win the region PDP has been winning since because he is a son

The Northern Muslim Majority is divided between Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwoso. While
The Northern Christian minority is divided between Obi and Atiku.. As it is today Atiku is only certain of wining about 7 northern states, in South only 2 states (Delta & Bayelsa).

Tinibu is sure of about 8, while kwankwoso is 2.

Atiku is not loved by his people, he won't win any single Northern state with high margin. I was born and brought up in Adamawa state, I can tell you this for sure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Truthisunique2: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

The Northern Muslim Majority is divided between Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwoso. While
The Northern Christian minority is divided between Obi and Atiku.. As it is today Atiku is only certain of wining about 7 northern states, in South only 2 states (Delta & Bayelsa).

Atiku is not loved by his people, he won't win any single Northern state with high margin. I was born and brought up in Adamawa state, I can tell you this for sure.
lol, we shall see

1 Like

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Penguin2: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:

Talk true…

Are you not in pains? grin

Did you ever imagine that a gathering for Peter Obi will have this much attendance in Sokoto of all places?

I tell you what… even me as an Obi supporter never imagined it.

I used to write off Northwest when making projections for Peter Obi but I guess it’s time to start including that region.

Tinubu should give up already
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Prolificgiant(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Only time will tell,toyota camry 2004 is available for sale,it is working perfectly well ,buy and drive .,check my signature for my contact let chat .picture will be sent on request
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Penguin2: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

By greater percentage of Southern votes, you mean even votes from Southsouth and Southeast?

Like, do you really think Tinubu would win Southwest by anything more than 70% (and I’m even being generous with this percentage)?
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Lanretoye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:
na their pattern of campaign be that,if na tinubu dem go talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Ylink4sure: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
But the global community also knows Peter Obi as a corrupt politician who stole and warehoused Anambra State fund using his Teenage child and wife's details in a shell company abroad while he was the state governor as revealed by the Pandora Papers (leak).

donaldking100:

The whole world would laugh at us if a drug baron wins the presidential election.
In saner climes, individuals who have criminal convictions relating to Drugs & Trafficking are not allowed to run for public office.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by udokpuenyi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Beware of the evil politicians and their propaganda against Labour Party

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Why isn’t he loved by his people ??
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
The structureless and social media candidate is really giving the old crooks sleepless nights.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by yusluvad(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na so
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by positivelord: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Agbado OP.....it was only a town hall meeting in sokoto....we already know una pattern...but we can assure you Obidient Wildfire will continue unabated.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Igbodicool(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ON THE BEAT!

It is now or never!
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by 23jerryking(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Oga it's about the deployment of common sense here, so because they've been winning in that region does it mean that the stupidity of the masses will continue? We've seen PDP and APC to and fro, these two parties and their candidates are the worst possible thing to have happened to people. We're tired!!!
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Why isn’t he loved by his people ??
Man is highly corrupt, during his time as VP, he did nothing for his state except for himself via Faro and American University (though this offered an employment)…
The Yola-Mubi (140 km) road was awarded twice and twice Atiku siphon the money..
Secondly, he is not a fanatical Muslim.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Minime10(f): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:

Are you ok despite i am voting for Obi doesn't mean i should believe what is not, and I still ask...where is the standstill

Yes, I'm & I hope you too are
I'll advice you for the sake of your health to stop reading literal meaning to every word or statements you come across on social media platforms, because some could be used in a figurative sense, just like the word "standstill" that got you worked up about, for nothing.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Penguin2:

By greater percentage of Southern votes, you mean even votes from Southsouth and Southeast?

Like, do you really think Tinubu would win Southwest by anything more than 70% (and I’m even being generous with this percentage)?
I meant the entire south.
I expect Obi to get SE-75%, SS-50% & SW-25%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Ran Infront Of Peter Obi Convoy (Photos) / National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari, Is Suspended With Immediate.. / The Man General Sanni Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.