Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North (5147 Views)

Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs / Photos Of INEC Office In Sokoto On Friday Morning. / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by midehi2(f): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Minime10:

Yes, I'm & I hope you too are
I'll advice you for the sake of your health to stop reading literal meaning to every word or statements you come across on social media platforms, because some could be used in a figurative sense, just like the word "standstill" that got you worked up about, for nothing.
What is this thing saying sef undecided

Better I ignore you biko
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by kingthreat(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
People that came to my wedding are more than this.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Man is highly corrupt, during his time as VP, he did nothing for his state except for himself via Faro and American University (though this offered an employment)…
The Yola-Mubi (140 km) road was awarded twice and twice Atiku siphon the money..
Secondly, he is not a fanatical Muslim.

Ok.. thanks for the info
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by GamalNasser: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obi seems to be doing better than Jagaban in the north
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by VERDA: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you believe obi would win the region PDP has been winning since because he is a son

But you don't believe atiku would win his own region as a son abi

I don't think anybody said Atiku will not win his Adamawa and some northeast states...

To think PDP will win the south east / south south zones in this election, which are the only regions it gets its block votes is just being insincere to ourselves...
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Penguin2: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I meant the entire south.
I expect Obi to get SE-75%, SS-50% & SW-25%.

Fantastic!

What this means is that whatever is left is left to be shared between Atiku and Tinubu. How would Tinubu get greater percentage of southern votes then?
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Obudupikin: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
fiizznation:

1. It will be an election that will be seriously influenced by regionalism and ethnicity.

2. Most of the Southerners will vote Mr Tinubu while the northerners will vote Alhaji Atiku.

3. We shouldn't kid ourselves, the elections won't be free and fair, PDP and APC will definitely deploy all their rigging Arsenal in the election.

4. Obi and his obidient movement will be pushed under the rug when the two Titans enter the final stage of the battle.

1. You are probably right. Add religion into the mix to make it complete. I make bold to say, however, that most people campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku are doing so on religious and ethnic basis. But if you take a critical and unbiased look at the composition of Obi supporters you will notice that it cuty across all religions and ethnicities.

2. I beg to differ, sir. Most southerners won't vote Tinubu. The contrary will be the case. His Muslim/Muslim ticket will count against him down South.

3. It is expected. But there's a limit to how far their rigging can take them if we are determined to come out enmasse to vote and also defend our vote. You can count on that.

4. Bro, you seem not to understand what is going on on the street. This movement can't be "pushed under the rug". I guarantee you of that.

#Peace.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by tinsel: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
You guys should stop sending out these kind pictures.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Minime10:

Yes, I'm & I hope you too are
I'll advice you for the sake of your health to stop reading literal meaning to every word or statements you come across on social media platforms, because some could be used in a figurative sense, just like the word "standstill" that got you worked up about, for nothing.

Lol

You're so good minime. Matured
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I meant the entire south.
I expect Obi to get SE-75%, SS-50% & SW-25%.

Now look how you've brought yourself out

You really tried hard to make sure you defend your stance yet, from this stat, who is going to win a greater number of southern votes

Peter obi would take 80-85% South East, 55-65% south south and 25-30% south west. Is there any other thing south that tinubu will get his greater number of votes??
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Okoroawusa: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na wa o!

The meaning of standstill has been changed in the dictionary and we didn't even know....
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by rolams(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who be this?
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:

Better I ignore you biko

Women

Always naturally jealous when they see another woman exhibiting brilliance

You don't have sense
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by adontcare(f): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
fiizznation:
Like I always say, I don't see Labour party winning anything next year.
The election is clearly between APC and PDP. It will be an election that will be seriously influenced by regionalism and ethnicity.

Most of the Southerners will vote Mr Tinubu while the northerners will vote Alhaji Atiku. But in the end, the person that will make the best deal with his opponent's regional powerhouses will win.

We shouldn't kid ourselves, the elections won't be free and fair, PDP and APC will definitely deploy all their rigging Arsenal in the election.

Obi and his obidient movement will be pushed under the rug when the two Titans enter the final stage of the battle.

Peter Obi, Kwankwaso are just wasting their time!!!
till then. By then u may truly not see again
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by DAENNINGA(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
If all these people are out without any financial inducement, then we're are really going somewhere.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by PenSniper: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obidatti movement of ibos for ibo candidate
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Minime10(f): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:

Better I ignore you biko
You are such an inconsequential & miserable nonentity. What exactly is your pain? Is it the people that gathered for Peter Obi that is making your vagabonic life hell or what? Get lost, you this hateful cretin
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Truthisunique2: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2022
VERDA:

I don't think anybody said Atiku will not win his Adamawa and some northeast states...

To think PDP will win the south east / south south zones in this election, which are the only regions it gets its block votes is just being insincere to ourselves...
what would stop PDP from getting it?

Is it the online noise by peter obi, the tangible evidences and history shows the traditional direction of those region

At worst sef atiku is the only candidate that can get 40% at least from all region after winning his region, thats enough to be president
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Abdu81: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2022
In the core north Atiku is leading

In south and middle belt Obi is leading

Where is left for tinubu?
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by PenSniper: 5:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Abdu81:
In the core north Atiku is leading

In south and middle belt Obi is leading81

Where is left for tinubu?

Abdu81 the Nwa Osu the scammer. Stop daydreaming
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by VERDA: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what would stop PDP from getting it?

Is it the online noise by peter obi, the tangible evidences and history shows the traditional direction of those region

At worst sef atiku is the only candidate that can get 40% at least from all region after winning his region, thats enough to be president

Lol...you guys can keep calling it online noise if that makes you sleep well at night.

The funny thing about some of you is that you are not even from the south South region, but you are busy analysing who people will vote in their own region, you think this election is like other elections?.

The offset in this election will shock a lot of you. No need talking plenty, till that time comes, then we will know wether it's online noise or if people are truly tired of same old recycled people who have brought this country to where it is now.
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Truthisunique2: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...you guys can keep calling it online noise if that makes you sleep well at night.

The funny thing about some of you is that you are not even from the south South region, but you are busy analysing who people will vote in their own region, you think this election is like other elections?.

The offset in this election will shock a lot of you. No need talking plenty, till that time comes, then we will know wether it's online noise or if people are truly tired of same old recycled people who have brought this country to where it is now.
I dey Edo so, I am in the so called most obident state

Na online we dey here am that obi would win Edo

Una go sit online and be allocating states, whereas the history says otherwise

Una go begin argue again not with facts or a consesus carried out statewide that your opinion is the opinion of others
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by VERDA: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I dey Edo so, I am in the so called most obident state

Na online we dey here am that obi would win Edo

Una go sit online and be allocating states, whereas the history says otherwise

Una go begin argue again not with facts or a consesus carried out statewide that your opinion is the opinion of others

My brother, no energy for plenty talk and nobody dey argue with you, election day...everybody should go out and vote their choice, I no know which analysis I do wey you dey talk about...abeg make Una support and vote Una candidate, Una too like banter
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by midehi2(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Women

Always naturally jealous when they see another woman exhibiting brilliance

You don't have sense
Yes, like your miserable mother.....that is all I have to say to you for this your useless comment, there is more but you lack it, just take only the first sentence

Bye
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Na wa o!

The meaning of standstill has been changed in the dictionary and we didn't even know....
Same question I asked and some mofos are quoting grammar on their heads.....I am for Obi, but say how it is, don't add, don't remove.

Na me dem wan take learn English cheesy cheesy
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by APC2: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2022
This is serious. embarassed
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
midehi2:

Yes, like your miserable mother.....that is all I have to say to you for this your useless comment, there is more but you lack it, just take only the first sentence

Bye

Nairaland
Re: Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North by Trinitycian: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Alaba Market To Be Shut Down / Why Is Boko Haram Not Spreading Jihad Into Niger And Chad? / Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.