Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) (35633 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria inshaAllah, inshaJesus christ.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Riversstate: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
All these useless African countries are always happy to see Nigeria fail

That's why they always support when tragedy is about to happen to Nigeria
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
donaldking100:
we are tired of seeing pictures.
we want to see videos of this old crook talking &
giving speeches like Obi.

Severe, bone-racking pain grin

We just dey start with una, you're gonna be run ragged.

Jagaban is here to blow y'all into smithereens.

Ee tii mo nkankan

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by usagee36: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
This man eats alot of cassava and agbado. Look at him like world map
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin I guess this is your first time to campaign in Nigeria that's why your initial gragra would mount to failure.

Egun to ba koko Jo. Iran loma WO gbeyin.

Your masquerade that rushed to dancing floor shall be relegate to ordinary spectator at the long run

Wait for campaign to start before yu start demanding for TV show

Na so una talk for buhari, when he start interview na nonsense we Dey hear, edited live
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
OLAADEX:
�BREAKING

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Recieves In Audience The High Commissioner To The South African High Commission, Mr Thamsanqa Dennis Msleku At His Campaign Office.

City Boy With International Connect ♾

Willy Ibimina Jim-george
I

Na wa, the both men look alike.
Just that the SA man look obes while his Nigerian counterpart like an ape
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by blamingthedevil: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
realestate99:

That is the most distasteful thing about him, rushing to the media to dish lies like his life depends on it, the funniest one is the viral video where he claimed he took advice from a mad man to solve security issues in Onitsha then....
Imagine CNN or Al Jazeera grabbing such piece, " Nigerian presidential hopeful seeking advice from a lunatic to solve security conundrum"......that itself is a shame on the country and big slap on the intellect of the citizens

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

That's the funniest thing I have read in a while.

Breaking news - " the leader of the most populous black nation, Nigeria receives policy advice from a mad homeless man" grin grin grin

Anyone who believes 3rd Class from Enugu is better than a 1st Class from Chicago needs urgent psychiatric evaluation anyways

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please stop body shaming people.

But for the politics of lies, bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from your tribe and religion, you would never have mocked that diplomat the way you just did.

Do not allow politics of hate ruin you.

Can you show me the body shaming you are referring to?

What is my tribe and religion?

What has tribe, religion, and all your emotional break down got to do with the size of the diplomat?

Can u identify the politics of hate you are referring to?
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BAT is unstoppable
Jagaban is our next president insha allah
Amen and Amen.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Lovenorth: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
They have started visiting the president elect
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trapnews:

You see Obi cabinet and they tell you they are useless, wow, information minister
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Laple0541:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria inshaAllah, inshaJesus christ.

Which election has he won that confers on him that status?

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Gboy1026: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Watch ur utterances my friend, obi is not ur solution ..God is and he can use anybody to do his will
Am not saying obi is the way, well sha anyone elected I already have it at the back of my mind that Nigeria can't change
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by anonimi: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Asiwaju, the most determined and strongest baba of Yoruba land, I admire ur zeal and tenacity..though I wish u wld rest, God's plan is what will hapen finally finally grin grin

So why has he wrecked Yoruba land with his reckless looting instead of employing enough teachers for every child to be in free primary, vocational and secondary schools? Do you know

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Which election has he won that confers on him that status?

He'd never lost any election before and by his special grace he will win the forthcoming.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by frog12: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
all south african leaders are like this. after apartheid ended, you will see young children running big firms. so dem dey eat like dem like grin grin grin

but this tinubu dey force himself anyhow instead of treating his health.

kernniejay:
Obesity is not healthy. This man needs to pay more attention to his health than to Tinubu.

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Laple0541:

He'd never lost any election before and by his special grace he will win the forthcoming.

You haven't answered my question. Which election has he won that confers on him the status of incoming president?
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Check your parents first before mocking people's parents,idiot.
Don't even go that route cos I will ridicule you and your late parents in their weed-covered grave.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by frog12: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
it was never like this during apartheid. you go see slim girl blow up after giving birth

Eriokanmi:
It's too common in SA. Maybe it's hereditary
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by LORDKing001: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
OLAADEX:
�BREAKING

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Recieves In Audience The High Commissioner To The South African High Commission, Mr Thamsanqa Dennis Msleku At His Campaign Office.

Willy Ibimina Jim-george

Not needed. High commissioner is mere ambassador.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please stop body shaming people.

But for the politics of lies, bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from your tribe and religion, you would never have mocked that diplomat the way you just did.

Do not allow politics of hate ruin you.
What is the body-shaming in that? That means Doctors have been body-shaming people by advising them to lose weight and avoid obesity? Besides, where is the hatred for BAT in that statement?
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Eniitankorede: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
donaldking100:
we are tired of seeing pictures.
we want to see videos of this old crook talking &
giving speeches like Obi.

Lol!!! You are in sifiiiaaaa pain. I am very sure you copycats will go and beg the South Africa high commissioner to allow Obi visit him. That’s what you did when we showed the British high commissioner and American ambassador visiting Tinubu at home. You should include in your list the EU High Commision with their economic team, about 10 of them to be visited by Obi. You shameless lots.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trapnews:
I dare you to campaign for Tinubu without the mention of Obi.

This obviously shows how much of a threat you guys feel Obi is to the presidential aspiration of your principal.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
donaldking100:
We are tired of seeing pictures.
We want to see videos of this tired, sick, old & dying crook talking & giving coherent speeches like Obi.
Emilokan Emilokan.
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan.
Hand de shake, Leg de shake.
you will also grow old then this same words would be said to you
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Eniitankorede: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin I guess this is your first time to campaign in Nigeria that's why your initial gragra would mount to failure.

Egun to ba koko Jo. Iran loma WO gbeyin.

Your masquerade that rushed to dancing floor shall be relegate to ordinary spectator at the long run

Wait for campaign to start before yu start demanding for TV show

They ain’t seen nothing yet. They will run away from Obi like madman very soon.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BAT is unstoppable
Jagaban is our next president insha allah
Baba, Jagaban is a great candidate. Put me fr d league joor, make i follow dey post & get smtin weekly 07064751888
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by vicfajeze: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
donaldking100:
We are tired of seeing pictures.
We want to see videos of this tired, sick, old & dying crook talking & giving coherent speeches like Obi.
Emilokan Emilokan.
Hand de shake, Leg de shake.
But ur own blokos dey shake now
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Moh247: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Foreigners recognize a real Don when they see one. Tinubu has had envoys from UK, US , France and SA visit to pay homage.

You kids should listen.... if you get 3rd Class from Enugu you will be begging like Julius Beggar for audience.

With 1st Class from Chicago, the powers that be will be struggling to visit you.

I am sure this fat guy still downloaded pounded yam, ponmo and egusi at Tinubu's house grin

I don't want adults crying like babies oooo undecided

Hahahahaha

Why he no go carry 3rd class, when Na only cult movement full e head, he still dey wear black black about

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Invictus2214: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why is it that nairaland is ambushing tinubu gesture?, or is it that nairaland platform is meant for tinubu now!!!
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by OkodiDenzel: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
OLAADEX:
�BREAKING

Willy Ibimina Jim-george

Can you please share the outcome of the meeting, any projections or possiblities for this our ailing economy or its just another show to prove what?

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos)