Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life (57756 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by imagineheaven(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Jammjam:
Someone should help me feed my small boy pls
He is just 4years old and he is already feeling pangs of hunger
Being unable to provide for him,I feel ashamed to be called a father
Pls help me with any amount to get food for him
Pls help me

0249--494-073
Wema bank

Our parents make us suffer, we still carry our own children dey put for suffer! if you not financially stable, don't have unprotected sex to avoid story that touches!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by od501: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evgWL1FS2l8

Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChEcxsKrz1g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Should we tell him?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Aidejay(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
You're Welcome Oh! Foreigners Usually Enjoy Nigeria.

And Nigerians Have A1 In Making Foreigners Feel At Home.

Find A Good Area In Abuja To Stay And You Won't Miss Poland At All.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by purpleicious(f): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2022
No be JuJu be this?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by sureinfo: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
ike007:

Well to each his own...to me he may just be trying to trend
abi o
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by LagBae(f): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Should we tell him? cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by etrange: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

Hmmmm ... your point of view is very interesting.
But I can't say that all the people (American or British) relocating to Africa are already rich.
You can see on Youtube testimonies of people who had moved to Africa with no much in their pockets but ended up of building "empires" in Africa.

I know a lady from my country, DR Congo, who had been in Nigeria for 30 years. She always says that she can't live anywhere else but Nigeria. And this lady is a frequent traveler.
Just as you wrote " Different strokes for different folks"

Your aunt belongs to the category of people I mentioned in my post. People move as an economic migration and not necessarily because they hate living in Nigeria. Your aunt is a frequent traveler. She's probably not in search of any better economy.

As for the foreigners people who move to Africa, I see the videos and honestly, they catch my interest. What I have noticed is that they're mostly children of African parents. The non Africans go there to establish there since thier capital is worth more there. Some already had the connections that will get them fixed on arrival. The few that moved without the capital and the connection probably saw a very specific opportunity that made them decide to endure the inconveniences. Of course, they'd come to YouTube and make it look as if it's all about the love for the continent. But ask yourself, how many of these "immigrants" come to start hustling in the streets like we move abroad to hustle? Maybe 0.0001% of them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to undersell my continent. I'm only trying to buttress the fact that living for a better economy or better infrastructure or better education is nothing to be ashamed of. And as much as I love Africa, I cannot lie that it is better that the West in any of those regards. I have lived in 3 different continents, Africa inclusive, and I felt happiest in Africa mostly because that's where I have my roots. But if I were originally American, my chances of moving to Africa would be zero. No shame.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by bassman007(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
He should have just waited till after 2023 elections
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Oburu202: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Should we tell him? �
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by rumenase(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one nor know where dey pain am. Make e no worry bandits go take care of am.
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by OmoEpe(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oburu202:
Should we tell him? �
SmartPolician:
If true, it could also be that he had to deal with racism all the time. In any case, this is like falling from heaven to hell. Who advised him? Someone probably lied to him or he is chasing clout.

On a serious note, when we have intelligent people like Peter Obi running this country, the rest of the world would be falling over themselves to come hustle in Nigeria.

Dear Reader, 2023 gives us a rare opportunity to rewrite the history of this country.

Yes o. Same way all Nigerian from Sami,Damaturu,Eket,Ikwere,Gusau and all over Nigeria rushed to live in Anambra after his 8yrs reign

Infact today Anambras population is more than kano,Lagos,kaduna and katsina combined.

Infact from radio Biafra, I heard that both Trump and Biden gave resolved to take Anambra indigineship and tourists are now going to head for Anambra instead of Dubai to witness mediocre Obi transformative work in his 8yrs as Gov.

I remember, the.pope said he will vacate the Vatican by month end to live in Anambra because the Vatican city can't compare to Obi China Anambra

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:56am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=115588343][/quote] NAIJA PEOPLE NO LIKE TO DWELL ON TRUTH AND REALITY, RATHER THEY PREFER FAKE newS THAT KEEPS THEM TALKING EMPTY AIR TILL ETERNITY.GO TO NEWS STANDS AND VERIFY,IS A SERIOUS DISEASE. angry
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by millionboi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
tradingknowled1:
money can be anywhere.. Whether Nigeria , Poland or Cameron!!
you just need to have the right skill
meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. feel free to PM me if interested
u supposed to drop your number
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by millionboi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
cooltola:
some people are making very big money here in Nigeria. In fact they prefer to die in Nigeria , Nigeria is not everyone,
for me I can only visit other countries,no place like home
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by millionboi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sluacoast:
I hope say na clout this wan dey catch. I no wan hear later say. Man commited suicide after relocating from Poland to Nigeria because of peace of mind. My guy nothing dey here except you Sabi your way. Even if I Sabi my way here I go still choose oyibo Land anytime anyday
because of inferiority
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by millionboi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
friend2Macron:
Interesting! I'm quite surprised.

Similar to a guy I met in Montreal, Canada a few weeks ago. He's originally from Senegal but he told us he's planning to relocate to Nigeria.

I was like, what's your motivation? He said he has heard lots of wonderful things about Nigeria and he believes he will do well there.

I just wished him well.
you did well not to have discouraged him

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by tradingknowled1: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
millionboi:
u supposed to drop your number
I sent you a pm bro
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by millionboi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
tradingknowled1:
I sent you a pm bro
I can't access my mail ooo
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by horlajay: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Naija don cast for most people BUT NOT ALL.
Someone I know as of last week single handedly bought a #7million naira house.
And yes, HE HAS A LEGIT WORK.
So no join Dem dey shout money no dey Nigeria.
Just ask God for open doors!
Ire o

I can conveniently buy x3 of that house within a day, yet I won't feel fulfilled. I've had unnecessary near death experience; police harassment etc what's the essence of all the money when you can't enjoy the Basic-est thing?? You can't even explore the country. Generators everywhere. No life purpose. Everything is about money money money!! And oppress your neighbors. Don't even get me started on the glorified fraudsters matter.

Luxuries here are just plainass mediocrity.
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Wake up
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Be informed and not deformed everyday: sad
Nigeria is not as bad as painted in media.Naija problem is come from misinformed millions of ignorant citizens.
fake news is d problem here.
E.g1 naira to dollar officially is N490 but people WRONGLY think black of n720 rate is what drive economy. Black market is unreliable unofficial rate. Also look at foreign cable news ,other nations have economic problem fr covid lockdown,eventhou ya leader is dullard make it worse.
E.g2When some criminal herds are caught they shout Fulani tribalizing it.Yet Fulani ppl are feeding you ppl in south with suya ,yam ,barbecue chicken and fruits daily in south without killing you.
The naija press is sold out,they exaggerate bad news to sell news and use isolated incidents to cause mass fear to remain relevant.
E.g3 You need to travel round nigeria to see that few places are bad,but many places in Nigeria are still very safe and secure.
Don't use bad news of few areas to spoil the many sides.
Nigeria press is the main terrorist that is spreading exaggerated bad news and massive negative propaganda to cause commotion.May God punish those culprits and the terrorists kidnappers. angry

If you see a criminal you apprehend the criminal with law enforcement,crime has no ethnic colour.
STOP CONDEMNING NIGERIa.CONDEMN Your many EVIL LEADERS who are reapin g where they didn't show.God blessed Nigeria soil,please leave Nigeria to slave outside if you are tired and can't contribute anything meaningful QED > angry
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=115588343][/quote] WHETHER BANDIST OR KIDNAPPERS THEY ARE ALL MASS MURDERERS WHO GOD IS DESTROYING THEM DAILY,SO WHENEVER OR WHEREVER YOU FELLOW NIGERIANS SENSE THIS EVIL MASS MUDEREDERS HIDEOUT,SMOKE THEM OUT,AMBUSH THEM AND TAKE THEIR WEAPONS TO NIGERIANS MILITARY. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.