Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend (57775 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ricson11(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5kRM4amL8?si=3L7SC5zt7GPv5vd1

Always follow your heart,” American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by God1000(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20
People can do anything for love and distance is not a barrier

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 2:26am On Mar 21
God1000:
People can do anything for love and distance is not a barrier

Minus one(Me)

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On Mar 21
Does Simi know that, Adekunle Gold don carry akata.......😁😂

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by oz4real83(m): 6:31am On Mar 21
It is a "love scam" only when it doesn't work out grin, for now, everybody is happy grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Samfloxin(m): 8:33am On Mar 21
These boys fit use juju dey control these oyibo women.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Rahkman: 10:18am On Mar 21
Black American?? Tufiaa God forbid!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by emperor4love(m): 11:15am On Mar 21
Rahkman:
Black American?? Tufiaa God forbid!
dem stingy gan

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Blackfire(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21
Watch as this news go pain .... some people

grin
No be juju be that

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Bongadu: 6:19pm On Mar 21
Anything for the papers

I don't mind eloping with fat feminazi fork for my japa ticket outta this hell hole

11 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by 0ptima77: 10:02pm On Mar 21
Power of love

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Omoawoke: 10:02pm On Mar 21
Men are the Prize!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Mayor44: 10:02pm On Mar 21
Wish them the best

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by chopnaira: 10:03pm On Mar 21
Okay. Green card things - eyes on the price cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by tefishy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21
grin
See how he open teeth

7 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by tydi(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21
He scored a goal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by tiswell(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21
Yahoo still dey pay big time

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by akmath: 10:03pm On Mar 21
Good for them

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Veste: 10:04pm On Mar 21
Woman? I dey find way to make d one with me say she is divorcing. Since I brought into my life, I don go backward for this UK.
I'm tired 😫

18 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21
Scam the online boyfriend will use her to get green card

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05pm On Mar 21
ricson11:

Always follow your heart,” American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time
Part of the records she will submit for green card application will be this YouTube video and frontage feature on Nairalandwink

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Atheistan: 10:05pm On Mar 21
Who did she drop her kids with grin grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by MT: 10:05pm On Mar 21
ricson11:

Should we tell her? grin grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Northernblood8(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21
He carried expired Olosho for US

12 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by SultanOfAbia: 10:07pm On Mar 21
Immediately I heard I DON SEE AM grin grin

The way I started laughing ehnnn

E Be like when Hunter finally catch big meat come dey call him fellow hunter for phone
Dey shout I DON SEE AM grin grin grin

1 thing is for sure

That girl kpekus go collect 400 megawatt prick tonight 1000%

Even Immigration no go recognize her pussy when she comes back to U.S

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by CelestineNelson: 10:07pm On Mar 21
Are they married? Why are they kissing?...Two strange adults trying to normalized sexual sin ... Fellow youths don't copy that, that's wrong.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21
COMRADES, God don butter this guy bread

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21
Marry an American at your own risk. Unless she get plenty money. Still that comes with its own risk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by EasyGoingGuy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21
Cool
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Melagros(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21
Lexusgs430:
Does Simi know that, Adekunle Gold don carry akata.......😁😂
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by sirray001: 10:09pm On Mar 21
ricson11:

which site can I get oyibo friend. I need one for love

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Asonaijaaso: 10:10pm On Mar 21
Survival Gbola.

She never esphected the gbola she will get that night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.