Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

“use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade (196 Views)

I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by mubaudeenka: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgXvqa5eS_M

“Use whatever you want to give to me to pay salaries” clergyman tellss Governor Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers state after he made N25million donation to his church

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by Sajanis: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
shocked

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by danjumaisah: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
The governor like spending states money unnecessarily always as if it's his own money and his mumu people are keeping quiet...he will definitely face efcc when his tenure ends for hisreckless spending of state funds..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by marenalexander7: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Straight to the point, I love this man of God. This is the kind of leader we're yearning for both in country and other institutions. We remain OBIDIENT

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by dangerousd071: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Straight to the point, I love this man of God. This is the kind of leader we're yearning for both in country and other institutions. We remain OBIDIENT

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by favourobaro90: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
History will never forget your kind gesture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” Clergyman Tells Gov Ayade by Steven809: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow!...this is how all men of God should be

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Check Something. / Endsars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire / I Need Advice On What To Do Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.