Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) (78655 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The children are laughing at the fool who wants the dead to rule the living. How can your president be wearing pampers?

I prefer a truthful man wearing Pampers to a lying machine.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Competence: Tinubu beats Obi hands down based on antecedents. Go figure

If you say 90% of Tinubus cabinet members have become senators, governors, ministers, speakers, vice presidents etc, how have they used these their positions to move nigeria forward?

By the way, you said "vice presidents". How many "vice presidents" are we talking about here?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Kaysalas(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

If you 90% of Tinubus cabinet members have become senators, governors, ministers, speakers, vice presidents etc, how have they used these their positions to move nigeria forward?

By the way, you said "vice presidents". How many "vice presidents" are we talking about here?
Now, I understand why silence is the best answer for a ..... You know wink
Of all in that guy's post on twitter, which you took time out to type grin, na only the number of VPs you fit focus your eyes untop? grin
I am done with you
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Okobola146: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
fman:
Awon Barber..
awon were
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by cezarman(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
This country will never be good... No be swear oh! Just reality speaking through me angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
APC can copy o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Now, I understand why silence is the best answer for a ..... You know wink

I thought you once claimed that Tinubu has "human capacity building capabilities". Isn't this an opportunity for you to blow his trumpet?

If you say 90% of Tinubus cabinet members have become senators, governors, ministers, speakers, vice presidents etc, how have they used these their positions to move nigeria forward?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Kaysalas(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

If you 90% of Tinubus cabinet members have become senators, governors, ministers, speakers, vice presidents etc, how have they used these their positions to move nigeria forward?

I wasn't even talking to you. Na Buksarki I respond to. Guy, I am done with you,know run Along
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Deltawarri:
Tinubu Supporter Rocks Emilokan and Jagaba Haircut (Photo)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8vUYzifSk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChFXHVCoNJ3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Paid copycats
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Kaysalas(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

I thought you once claimed that Tinubu has "human capacity building capabilities". Isn't this an opportunity for you to blow his trumpet?

Why are you so daft? How has the argument suddenly moved from whether or not, he raised men to how the men have used their positions to move Nigeria forward? Why are you this stupid?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by cornelman: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
I hope their suffering is not 80% loading
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Moneyboyz: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Werey, while the people you are dying for have their kids enjoying abroad.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Aceinterior1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kindly patronize me biko

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

I wasn't even talking to you. Na Buksarki I respond to. Guy, I am done with you,know run Along

Are you saying that you don't and you have never quoted anyone that wasn't talking to you?

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Why are you so daft? How has the argument suddenly moved from whether or not, he raised men to how the men have used their positions to move Nigeria forward? Why are you this stupid?

Spilling your emotions isn't going to get the questions answered.

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Enkidu70: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
See Slaves

Their destiny dey shake like Jagaban hand and leg, but them no know grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by PlaysNigeria: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
every mallam with him kettle
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by oneMalik: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
For Tinubu to bring out this inspiration " EMI LOKAN " [ its my turn ] to life , HE get my VOTE !

if you believe you can achieve "TUPAC "

Its my turn to be more successful in life....

If you believe its your TURN say amen to the TInubus Ambition in your heart
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Kaysalas(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Are you saying that you don't and you have never quoted anyone that wasn't talking to you?

Why are you being intentionally stupid? I never said the bolded. I only took a snapshot of one of your brothers who is somewhat sensible and posted for him to see. Why are you being intentionally air headed? grin
Now, that I have answered your question, can you counter the points he raised in the attached picture? I guess you can't grin
All you can do is to shout "ambiguous" even in the face of credible evidence. Rest dude, I am done with you for the very last time wink
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Davinity: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
sehin79:
baba is coming... we run when the race starts.some supporters ran before race start...but they are getting tired..
Snail or tortoise run?... Mad people everywhere
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
These ones don't count. Cheap publicity.i beg
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Canberra55: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let the true supporters do a haircut or tattoo of "AGBADO AND CASSAVA" .
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by mcfestgee: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Deltawarri:

Video

Supporters no - Street Uchin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goodday90:
Copy copy no good o
Seems everything the obidients do,BATSHITs try to copy
See as the head be like urchins own

Jokes apart please!

Do you actually believe Peter Obi can become President? It feels you are making a calculation I cannot see.

He does not have a 1% chance of becoming president in ANY permutation.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Why are you being intentionally stupid? I never said the bolded. I only took a snapshot of one of your brothers who is somewhat sensible and posted for him to see. Why are you being intentionally air headed? grin
Now, that I have answered your question, can you counter the points he raised in the attached picture? I guess you can't grin
All you can do is to shout "ambiguous" even in the face of credible evidence. Rest dude, I am done with you for the very last time wink

Which question did you answer? Who is one of my brothers? Don't you agree with the information on the screenshot?

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emilokan shaky shaky
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
what a shame. Selfish ambition will fail. Nigerians lokan this time.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Deltawarri:

Video

OUN LOKAN
( Written, composed and arranged by SLEEKFINGERS )

INTRO
Huh, huh, huh, huh..........

CHORUS 2x

Oun lokan oooooooooooooooo
Oun lokan

VERSE 1
Even if his head dey shake,
His hand dey shake
His legs dey shake
Oun lokan

CHORUS ( Repeat 2x)

VERSE 2
Even if his yansh dey leak
He is peeing for body
like a baby
oun lokan

CHORUS ( repeat 2x)

GUITAR CHORD SOLO
Amin7 - Dmin7- CMAJ7- B dim- Dmin7- G7- CMAJ7

CHORUS ( repeat 2x)

Ad Lib ( till fade)
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Fujiyama: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

^^
He has asked a legitimate question.

Men are not being "raised" for the sake of doing so. They are being raised as a means to an end.

If they have performed it shouldn't be hard to list their achievements.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Fujiyama: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
oneMalik:
For Tinubu to bring out this inspiration " EMI LOKAN " [ its my turn ] to life , HE get my VOTE !

^^^
Leadership isn't a turnstile that everyman and his dog queue at.

The "emi lokan" statement says it all really. The man isn't going there to serve. He wants to go there to be served.

He is not the right man for the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.