Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) (78650 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Stylz69(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Numbskulls

His two daughter are in New York City living in multi million dollar apartments, you are here shaving your heads with emilokan and Jagaban

Definitely unemployed and living in the trenches supporting a pissey pant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's not today they've been doing this. It wasn't hus here on Nairaland.
XerXers:
Photocopy ko easy...

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by gabbytabby: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Too much laughter. Make una chillax haba.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Ubanz: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Copy cats

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Zeezenho: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin Watch how they will come running to the thread like headless chickens stating that they were all paid while Pitoobi supporters are doing it for free. Biafra or death will resume next year!

Why don't you show us other parts of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Zeezenho: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chai make una see the tinubu supporters and tinubu Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
God forbids BATing...
Lagos no be FCT....
I am Obident

Charity begins at home,are you obidient to your boyfriend, husband,father ? Have you ever be obidient to God that created you....lie lie obi girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=115573327]Tinubu is too old abeg [/quo

Na you come young na....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sorry truly Nigeria still have a long way to go.
Looking at most of the comments here are mainly attacking each other. No sensible comment on how Nigeria would get out of the woods. None of the candidates they are dying for come out to tell us how they intend to solve the problems but only arguing on trivial issues.
Chai!!!, may Nigeria survive.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by DKM123: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shameless people trying to copy and ACT what those who GENUINELY love Peter Obi did out of thier own free will.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by detectivejones: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Signs and wonders
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stylz69:
Numbskulls

His two daughter are in New York City living in multi million dollar apartments, you are here shaving your heads with emilokan and Jagaban

And Peter Obi's daughter is at Onitsha Main Market selling groundnut right?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by seaboyzen: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
What of agbado
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by oodua1stson: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Watch as children of pain and anger will descend on this.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by smirn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
quote author=kernniejay post=115573343]Nothing special. Some people even drank gutter because of Buhari and today, they are regretting. [/quote]
Same it could have been for Obi but he won't win as president, managing a company and making profit is very much different from managing a country. Obi has nothing to offer. He talks too much, quoting false and unrealistic figures.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Goodday90(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Jokes apart please!

Do you actually believe Peter Obi can become President? It feels you are making a calculation I cannot see.

He does not have a 1% chance of becoming president in ANY permutation.
I never said that obi will win neither did I say he will not,I just said they are copying obidients
But the old poopoo man does not have 0.009 chance of wining

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by hamza1aarinade: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Poorly copied. Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins. No substance and strategy, Tinubu is a thief.Poorly copied. Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins. No substance and strategy, Tinubu is a thief....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by swaly: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Qeillo:
Interesting

Omo bro I don day find you since aje… my phone wipe I no get your contacts again I’ll save this one now
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Stylz69(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

And Peter Obi's daughter is at Onitsha Main Market selling groundnut right?

Is she living in a multi-million dollar penthouse in NYC?

False equivalence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by DownChelsea(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
looks more like little children making mockery of Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
/

Do you know that it was Tinubu that thought God how to create the universe?

Emi Lokan urchins will believe anything.

/
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Elporo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
XerXers:
Photocopy ko easy...

You can never be like him... even if u try everything.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by wiseoneking: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Copycats
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by Steveabbeyly: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Do you know that Obi is suffering from prostrate issue. Ask him to remove his boxers, then you know that Obi is seriously sick down his man region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by highness25(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Deltawarri:
Tinubu Supporter Rocks Emilokan and Jagaba Haircut (Photo)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8vUYzifSk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChFXHVCoNJ3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What is Emilokan?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The children are laughing at the fool who wants the dead to rule the living. How can your president be wearing pampers?
obituary is already dead
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stylz69:
Numbskulls

your sorrow is just starting
Re: Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) by ABIBLESS: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obedients supporting Peter Obi thinks that APC & PDP didn't have youth in their party.
They don't know that Youth that are supporting Tinub & Atiku are more than Obedients.
Ariwo ko ni music.
On the day of election, we're going to show Obidients that Tinubu na master.
They shld ask thise that contest against him in the primary election.
They should also asked former President Jonathan the reason why he abandoned Nomination form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.