Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement (45535 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by mcdokwe(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
no sha cry when you jam your brother wahala
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SmartyPants(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.

No on likes Wike? Yet he came second even after blatant manipulation?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by arantess: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
abobote:
All these gra gra will end in few months
thats all
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2022
E
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by arantess: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

No on likes Wike? Yet he came second even after blatant manipulation?
Did wike not also manipulate and buy delegates with rivers state money too?

they all played their cards and he lost, simple

3 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by greatiyk4u(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Local champion like Wike

If your name is truly Trouble, why haven't you collected back your rivers money you wasted on your failed ambition
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by DonBenny77(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
That's why you can never be president
grin

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by socialjustice93: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Oga rest your own don too much..
check my sig below if you're interested

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by arantess: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
blinking001:
Singing in Wikes voice

As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet us
Wike is in severe pains now though

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by ictplotter(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.
Habaa!! Atiku is not wike mate politically and everything in life. Wike is a baby politician and accidental governor. The like of wike should be compare with fani kayode, Ayo Fayose, Dino Malaye etc.

2 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by MMWandali: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Hope it ends up well
Avoid self-destruction
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by chelsea1116(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Agboros ruling us.

No coordination, no manners.. just open mouth waaaa and yarn rubbish.

People who claimed to be sane chose Tinubu over Yemi, that was when i knew how cursed 9ja is.

2 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SmartyPants(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2022
arantess:

Did wike not also manipulate and buy delegates with rivers state money too?

they all played their cards and he lost, simple

You're still missing the point. Atiku played a better game but Wike still cane second with hundreds of votes.

Okay so is it that you cant see all the big PDP voices speaking out for him?

What about all the APC figurea that have been trooping to Rivers?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2022
yyba:
WIKE you must deal with PDP oo
And end up like Akpabio
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2gWRCO70Q

Wamako openly counters Wike, says PDP primary loss had nothing to do with religion, ethnicity is

The former Sokoto governor, however, said Wike was betrayed.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEpOJQoEFd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7274292/moment-senator-wamako-disagreed-wike

He wasn’t reacting to Sen Wamako, Wike made these statements first, them Wamako reacted
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by iscom(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
OK
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by ajidikun: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike all this your cries over spilled milk is becoming another thing,it's not by force to be PDP's presidential or vice presidential candidate.You are beginning to sound too desperate to remain in power and it's like you have a giant skeleton in your cupboard that you are really afraid it will come out if you are not in power.You are gradually loosing people that might still help you in future with your mouth rough ride.Calm down sir,things will work out for good.

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Kendo999: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike my man
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Lovenorth: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike must finally burry the useless PDP
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2022
See person wey won run for president or vp? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by kenx1(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Just imagine this thug!!! i pity u

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Kajaard: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Deceptive headline!

Very deceptive headline. The op is sick and troublesome.

He superimposed the speeches, and made it look like Wike's speech came first in response to wamakkos statement. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
yyba:
WIKE you must deal with PDP oo

He will deal with them.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by highchief1: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2gWRCO70Q

Wamako openly counters Wike, says PDP primary loss had nothing to do with religion, ethnicity is

The former Sokoto governor, however, said Wike was betrayed.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEpOJQoEFd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7274292/moment-senator-wamako-disagreed-wike
u r a very uslesss blogger.

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2022
One thing I like about Wike, he don't behave like green snake under the green grass.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by 1gbdata: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Mr Governor
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Gourdoinc(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike should keep peppering them. He should better be obidient and not sell Rivers votes to that dirty old drug baron in lagos
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by CharleyBright(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm.
As the 3rd Largest voting population state, Rivers State is very critical to the outcome of the 2023 elections.
Lagos State which is arguably the largest, seem to be on the verge of being shredded by 3 the major parties. Same with Kano state which is the 2nd largest.
Atiku knows his winning Rivers depends largely on Wike supporting him. He Atiku had surcharged Wike 2 times on the build up of the Presidential tickets.
And he also knows Wike can be unforgiving and dogged in payback.
That is why he is doing all he can to send entourages to placate Wike.
Wike on the other hand knows, he is the coveted bride right now.
APC and Labour Party are watching and eyeing him to woo him and get Rivers vote Incase Wike decides to play dirty against Atiku.

For the Wike I know, I think he will play as if all is well. Then ensure that PDP wins governorship election in Rivers, then Atiku loses in Rivers to likely LP.
You can't beat Wike twice and walk away without him wanting to prove a point.
I am waiting to see how it plays out.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Ogbeniomo: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
If not for rigging, I bet no governor in Nigeria can influence voting by the electorates. When you see politicians beckon on governors for victory, they are pleading for his thugs and manipulations.

2023 by God's grace, the people will have their say. Governors will be in total shock.
On point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.