Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement (45534 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by bewla(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.
Dariye in labor

Them them all over
Let me be sentimental here Bat will fly even for night
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by dododawa1: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Still in government house.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by lexy2014: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

No on likes Wike? Yet he came second even after blatant manipulation?

Which blatant manipulation?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Naajjii: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2022
chatinent:
Muslims really don't decide who becomes president. It's the foolishness from the south.

What is causing the foolishness? it's because majority of you are not Muslim.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by wasuka14(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
If not for rigging, I bet no governor in Nigeria can influence voting by the electorates. When you see politicians beckon on governors for victory, they are pleading for his thugs and manipulations.

2023 by God's grace, the people will have their say. Governors will be in total shock.
You a slowpoke. Have you contest even councilorship election b4?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Ken4Christ: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2022
I really find it hard to believe that Wike is a graduate talk more of being a lawyer.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Kaiser20: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Thank God Wike did not get PDP ticket. If APC like they should carry Wike along.
With a candidate like PO the SS is OBIdient already
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Ofiadiegwu: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2gWRCO70Q

Wamako openly counters Wike, says PDP primary loss had nothing to do with religion, ethnicity is

The former Sokoto governor, however, said Wike was betrayed.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEpOJQoEFd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7274292/moment-senator-wamako-disagreed-wike

Now I understand what Wike has decided.

Remember that Gov. Wike of Rivers state and Gov. Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state have openly made the world to know they are friends and colleagues in Law for a long time ago.

Now, Wike has gotten a new friend from Sokoto state (a former Governor) in Wamako Magartakarda.
Wike seems to be getting at Tambuwal by befriending his political rival
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by HRMK: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2022
#govtrouble should for now take it easy especially when he has never bn tried and tested on the line of trouble shooting!he is yet to be detained for same!he is not yet qualified for the title!!
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SmartyPants(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Which blatant manipulation?

The manipulation of coming on stage to withdraw at the 11th hour, and instruct ones candidate to voye for another.

The manipulation of agreeing on one position as southern governors and one person going behind others backs to arrange a self serving deal.

I hope that clarifies things for you.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by aribisala0(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Muslims did not vote for Jonathan

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by asanausana91: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Iam tired of these rubbish coming from Wike. If he want to decamp let him do it. Atiku will win without Wike especially now that we are using BVAS, no governor have the power to control the electorate again.
The foolish Wike is blaming religion for his failure but he want to support a party that present Muslim Muslim ticket.
Wike should go so that we can bring back Amaechi to PDP.
Atiku is the president!
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by aribisala0(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Kaiser20:
Thank God Wike did not get PDP ticket. DaveDGreat If APC like they should carry Wike along.
With a candidate like PO the SS is OBIdient already
Are you joking?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by WHITELIGHTER: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2022
A leader will pride himself when called trouble....imagine
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by CoolAmbience(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2022
chatinent:
Muslims really don't decide who becomes president. It's the foolishness from the south.

There is no such thing as 'the foolishness of the south'. The North massively supported the Jonathan presidency, with electoral wins in Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi etc, in 2011. Would you also call that 'the foolishness of the North'?

That is nonsense! Candidates sell themselves and the electorate vote who they prefer, either dispassionately or based on sentiments or pecuniary benefits.

Did Azikiwe, Ironsi, Obasanjo, Shonekan, Jonathan not preside over Nigeria, over a 24 / 25 year period? Could that have been possible with the support of the North?

Same applies to Northern beneficiaries: Balewa, Muhammed, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Yar'dua. They received the support of the South to emerge.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by mekuxiani(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not that others don't like trouble. Rather they are being sensible. They apply theirs at the right time. WIKE is a talkative & tout who keeps disgracing his wife & kinsmen, that he knows.

I still don't know why the Medical Practitioners in Rivers state can't admit & manage Wike for cluster B personality disorder with a classical confirmation of the Narcissistic variety.
Is it a difficult diagnosis to make?
MBA don't go there, what your seeing is his nature he will fight you tool the end he doesn't believe in losing so he'll fight you to the last, he fought for Amaechi to become governor single handedly so when he lost the primaries they wouldn't have added injuries to his wound that man carried PDP single handedly on the national level where was Atiku
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by MtDave55: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
WIKE still doesn't get it.

"Namu namu ne" ours is ours no matter what that's what the north did to Wike.

Bala Mohammed, Hayatudeen, Emmanuel Udom, Ayim P Ayim, Saraki etc they all contested the primary, infact Saraki was for the second time, why is WIKE the only one making noise?
Is there not something he is not telling us?

PDP will win come 2023 with or without WIKE support, APC won't win Kano and Kaduna, votes from these state is enough to cancel whatever Wike is planning to give his friend TINUBU

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by PharmacyStore: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Una wahala too much
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by lexy2014: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

The manipulation of coming on stage to withdraw at the 11th hour, and instruct ones candidate to voye for another.

The manipulation of agreeing on one position as southern governors and one person going behind others backs to arrange a self serving deal.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

How is that manipulation? Has the meaning of the word changed?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by VictorGeneral4(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2gWRCO70Q

Wamako openly counters Wike, says PDP primary loss had nothing to do with religion, ethnicity is

The former Sokoto governor, however, said Wike was betrayed.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEpOJQoEFd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7274292/moment-senator-wamako-disagreed-wike
When will Wike learn
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by portplus: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
blinking001:
Singing in Wikes voice

As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet us

I am 99.9% sure you are a PH person. grin
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by nesphil(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
You're not Trouble anything.
In fact, you don't even know how to make trouble.
Talking too much is not trouble-making but being talkative. grin
All that you do are just expressions of Childish tantrums.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by IbadeHQ: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.

If Peter Obi wins the election which I seriously doubt, is he going to appoint Angels as ministers.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SmartyPants(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

How is that manipulation? Has the meaning of the word changed?

I'd suggest you check your dictionary expeditiously.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Ronix150: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Atiku really press dis Guy Mumu button. All him senses don japa grin
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by yyba: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And end up like Akpabio
as minister of niger delta from 2023 abi
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
yyba:
as minister of niger delta from 2023 abi
After losing senate seat with apc
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

I'd suggest you check your dictionary expeditiously.

I checked it that's why I asked you....How is that manipulation? Has the meaning of the word changed?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SmartyPants(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

I checked it that's why I asked you....How is that manipulation? Has the meaning of the word changed?

You're entitled to seeing it your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.