Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja (2594 Views)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by newbornmacho(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
cocolacec:

Be ready for the Hausa/Fulani treatment where all your 2 by 2 shops will go into flames.God Bless the Fulani/Hausas for lecturing nyanmirins in the language they understand.

Then welcome to the burning city grin grin

Try am!
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
newbornmacho:

Then welcome to the burning city grin grin

Try am!
Tinubu touts are noisemakers

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by PenSniper: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=newbornmacho post=115582371]

Cursed be the person that doesn't keep to.his.word amen[/quote
A
Cursed be the one who covets other's heritage.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Iceberg3: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
EponOjuku:
Peter Obi's ipob supporters will get what they are looking for.
that's the day the world will say good riddance to bad coneheads rubbish like you rubbish
Continue looking for trouble. The next Endsars will be on your shops, warehouses, plaza and properties in Lagos.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Christistruth00: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Onitsha would be Perfect

Take your Political Rally there
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Do Igbos even act with an endgame plan in mind or just act for today's excitement?
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Christistruth00: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
we will hold the rally in all states, Lagos included

And you have banned others Political Rallies from your own SE

You even have Unknown Gunmen on Stand by to shoot them

You are Joking

Don’t expect what you cannot give

Take your Political Rally to Onitsha and Aba
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by newbornmacho(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=PenSniper post=115585654][/quote]

Amen.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by afrika4real(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, let's move it to Ikeja and if this time Tinubu touts move theirs then it will be obvious that they are looking for trouble.

Let's show them maturity and let the world see that we are sane people. We can't be competing with thugs from parsk and garages under Oshodi and apongbon bridge.
B
Let's avoid Tinubu thugs by all means else his cashtivists on social media will blame us. We are civilized people

Everyone can see evidently that the only legacy that Tinubu has in Lagos is political thuggery and intimidation. We can avoid this
move your rally to Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Tribal Bigōts Fuelled The Hate And Xenophobic Attacks Of Igbo's In Lagos / Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? / Size Of Yoruba Land Vs Igbo Land Vs Ijaw Nation.. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.