Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja (2598 Views)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Don't donate yourself as the Buhari that people have been looking for. cheesy.

Stay away from peaceful rallies or you will be dealt with by the authorities. grin
leave the e-miscreant alone.
Dude may not even be based in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Tinububalls: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

You will be welcome with love. You want to know why we are called Yorubas, we will demonstrate it to you.
IBB described your tribe in a sentence.

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by NothingDoMe: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
PenSniper:

We only need a catalyst to set this god-foraaken enclave on fire.
God forsaken enclave? Where be this abeg? I thought everywhere is paradise in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:
Wu be una?
As much as we love peace, agberos can dictate venues for rallies for freeborns.
How many of the area boys have military backgrounds?
Or you think everyone is scared of Area boys?
Make I laff sumall
Doesn't mean that the rally will not hold.
We won't succumb to politically institutionalized thuggery of Tinubu.

We will even provoke him to show Nigerians his thuggery side

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Spherica177: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:
Aanu awon to ni e o semi.
You think na every body be bloody civilian abi?
Kwantinue
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am not tribal sir. I am well informed and educated enough to make sane and decisive moves above primitive tribal sentiments.

The rally will still hold anyways, you and I know this
I hope the rally holds. Anything to cause disaffection that will lead to break up I support. Yorubas are too complacent, Anything to rile them is great for Yoruba Nation. Go on Youtube, any Yoruba nation search will tell you they all pray for Tinubu to lose.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Frigga13: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
If Yoruba want what happening in the east not to happen in their land ..

They must reject Obi..

IPOB have plans to migrate west.. with their esn and torment trouble

Na them Dey sponsor Obi .. forget all this media denial

Power to the people
North 2023

Bingos come bark

4 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
You wan cause heavy traffic ?

Everywhere go shut down na
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Frigga13:

They must reject Obi..

Power to the people
North 2023

Bingos come bark
Shut up

Stop peddling falsehood

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Frigga13: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

Stop peddling falsehood

Is always falsehood till e start happening

They just behead an Igbo man and kill an Igbo by esn
Sit at home on Monday with Obi in onitsha and obeyed Ekpa

Who’s fooling who?

Nigerians are not fooled by online noise

One thing is certain

Anambra won’t vote Obi..

E sure

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by irynterri(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Frigga13:

They must reject Obi..

Power to the people
North 2023

Bingos come bark
we shouldn't vote Obi because of Ipob, but we should vote Atiku whose fulani herdsmen brothers are in every region kidnapping, raping and killing people undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Liebermantic: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bcoz of what?
If you show fear, they will continue to increase their threat. I will be there live and nothing will happen..Leave those chest beaters..No be Agbado eaters again?
Obidient gallant.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Frigga13: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
irynterri:
we shouldn't vote Obi because of Ipob, but we should vote Atiku whose fulani herdsmen brothers are in every region kidnapping, raping and killing people undecided undecided

The good thing be say .. Na Una for east IPOB go dey chop ..

You really don’t know how terrible that organization is ..

In your own after next year.. and Obi lose .. you will flee east

I’m telling you reality..

Power to the people
Atiku\Okowa 2023

E sure
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by surgical: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

Plz, start from IMO State sir
you are not the owner of Lagos please
Even Tinubu cannot claim that
As free citizen any Nigerian is free to reside and do business In any party of the country Lagos inclusive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by surgical: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
irynterri:
They think people are as stupid as they are
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by DevilSignature: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

Move am go east, imo or Anambra will be better

Will you shut ur dirty mouth are you to tell us what to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Frigga13:

Is always falsehood till e start happening

They just behead an Igbo man and kill an Igbo by esn
Sit at home on Monday with Obi in onitsha and obeyed Ekpa

Who’s fooling who?

Nigerians are not fooled by online noise

One thing is certain

Anambra won’t vote Obi..

E sure

Power to the people
North 2023
You're irresponsible for making such hateful statement Against the Igbos

Obi is the man Nigerians will vote for and nothing Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins will do about it..

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by irynterri(f): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Frigga13:

The good thing be say .. Na Una for east IPOB go dey chop ..

You really don’t know how terrible that organization is ..

In your own after next year.. and Obi lose .. you will flee east

I’m telling you reality..

Power to the people
Atiku\Okowa 2023

E sure
there are atleast 100 Nigerians currently crying in fulani dens right now, atleast Igbos don't go to other people's land to kidnap and rape them, Atiku that couldn't mourn with Deborah's parents on social media is who you are expecting us to vote. No need to talk too much sha, God pass una.

2 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why not move it to Onitsha?
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Kingspin(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

Plz, start from IMO State sir
Move to joke thread
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by FatherOfJesus: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
jerseyboy:

I hope the rally holds. Anything to cause disaffection that will lead to break up I support. Yorubas are too complacent, Anything to rile them is great for Yoruba Nation. Go on Youtube, any Yoruba nation search will tell you they all pray for Tinubu to lose.
okay
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by abokikhalifa: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let us match for peter obi on a Monday in Anambra state. Strting from upper iwaka road.

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by nazicartel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

Anything your eyes see, make you accept am like that.
Relax and allow them do their campaign nah. Everything isn't war. Any small issue, you guys will start shouting and beating drums of war. This made me remember early last yr when I traveled to Ilorin, if you are familiar with Tanke. Was coming out from IYaYusuff when one guy shaded me and started speaking in Yoruba telling me I'm mad and blind.. shouting and raining insults. I told my friend to wait let me talk to the boy. 2 seconds I don burst the boy head. I was on suit. His friends ran. I took him to that Police at that Tanke junction.... What I'm trying to say is that I have been seeing some of you ranting here. When serious issues come out from this rantings you guys are bringing up. Even MC oluomo might not be around to save the day. Let peace reign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by Echoban: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't think there much that can happen.

We will provoke Tinubu to show us his thuggery side and let everyone see.

The rally will hold and you will be on nairaand to see pictures and videos and you won't do anything

It's never bad b a political sacrificial lamb. U won't be d first nor the last.

One thing I promised myself is never to enter do or die politics. Govt that LL even claim u are not existing in d first place.

Go and do ur justice at the poll. Demn say Demn no want u ,u say u wan dare. What if u didn't leave to tell d story shocked wink
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by 9Pluto(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

Move am go east, imo or Anambra will be better

Nobody is moving an inch from Lagos. Nigeria belongs to every damn Nigerian. When their ancestors clamoured for a seperate country, you and your ilk resisted them. I would actually advice igbos to go all out and be Nigerians rather than clamouring for a seperate country.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by PenSniper: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Rally and the election will hold.

You are blabbing

We'll see. Mark this for posterity,
Father of Satan
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by PenSniper: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:
Elections will hold because none of the enemies of Nigeria's glory would be left.O le Teri si

We'll see
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by asanausana91: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why not Anambra? I thought obi has made Anambra the most peaceful state in the world?

1 Like

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by EponOjuku: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Peter Obi's ipob supporters will get what they are looking for.
Continue looking for trouble. The next Endsars will be on your shops, warehouses, plaza and properties in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by cocolacec(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't think there much that can happen.

We will provoke Tinubu to show us his thuggery side and let everyone see.

The rally will hold and you will be on nairaand to see pictures and videos and you won't do anything
Be ready for the Hausa/Fulani treatment where all your 2 by 2 shops will go into flames.God Bless the Fulani/Hausas for lecturing nyanmirins in the language they understand.
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by newbornmacho(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
PenSniper:

Pretty good. The earlier the violence starts, the better.
You know some of us don't even want any elections on our land at all while some are itching to deal with unsolicited developpers.
We only need a catalyst to set this god-foraaken enclave on fire.

Cursed be the person that doesn't keep to.his.word amen
Re: I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja by newbornmacho(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
PenSniper:

We'll see

Cowards everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK / Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence / The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.