Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria (525 Views)

People Are Complaining That You're Useless, Pack & Go, Soludo Orders Contractor / Why This Igbo Man Is NOT Obidient (peter Obi Critique) / You Better Be Obideint And Yuseful To The Lord - Pastor Philip Igbinijesu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
It takes the action of a few reasonable persons to make the whole nation better. Think and use your brain for the betterment of all. I support Obi and I'm not saying he is a saint but he is clearly the best option the political parties have provided for us now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves. We have suffered enough and ought to be wise. It will shock you to know I'm from the North Central.

As for me, Buhari's government and the attendant suffering, pains and death are enough to reset our brains and shift our reasoning from tribalism, religion to true nationalism, love and nation building.

I have an issue with Tinubu as a person and it has nothing to do with his tribe even though some his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north. I would have ignored other bad sides of Tinubu but his health is a serious challenge no reasonable person can ignore. He is also a crafty old man who divides the home he should build. He behaves like a rogue arrogating power to himself and laying dangerous examples.

The stage we are now in Nigeria is very precarious and we don't need any leader who is not responding to questions about his life and not talking to Nigerians about his ability to solve our elephantine problems. Tinubu just wants us to look at what he did in Lagos some blurry years ago and vote him. That is the most dangerous thing to do. It shows we're not learning. Remember most people sold Buhari to us based on his past integrity, prudence and discipline but the reverse is the case now. It's dangerous to live in the past.

The most disturbing is that everything about Nigeria is crumbling fast. Our lives are in grave danger of insecurity and economic nosedives. We can't deny that Nigeria is terribly sick and it suicidal to employ a terribly sick man to save a terribly sick country. The whole world will see us a foolish people and may forestall any appeal for help. Most of the foreign commissioners visiting the presidential candidates are only carrying out preliminary assessments. How do you feel after visiting Tinubu as a foreign commissioner? Will you believe Nigerians are normal?

Atiku appears healthier and more knowledgeable than Tinubu and that raises the questions of who is older, more open and responsive to the questions Nigerians are asking? The biggest odd against him is his region being a Northerner taking power from another northerner. It is the highest abberation to our unity. His his corruption cases are messy as dog-shits but Nigerians seem not to respect credibility and honesty.

So let's vote wisely and let who you vote next year do not bring pains, suffering to the rest of us. Use your conscience to prove your love for Nigeria. God help Nigeria and give us the best leader.

4 Likes

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Gibberish!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obidiotts are uncoath touts. They talk without intelligence.

Koman force us to vote criminal like Obi, lousy obidiotts

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Ecos(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tell them the naked truth as u see am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by tolue42(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
It takes the action of a few reasonable persons to make the whole nation better. Think and use your brain for the betterment of all. I support Obi and I'm not saying he is a saint but he is clearly the best option the political parties have provided for us now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves. We have suffered enough and ought to be wise. It will shock you to know I'm from the North Central.

As for me, Buhari's government and the attendant suffering, pains and death are enough to reset our brains and shift our reasoning from tribalism, religion to true nationalism, love and nation building.

I have an issue with Tinubu as a person and it has nothing to do with his tribe even though some his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north. I would have ignored other bad sides of Tinubu but his health is a serious challenge no reasonable person can ignore. He is also a crafty old man who divides the home he should build. He behaves like a rogue arrogating power to himself and laying dangerous examples.

The stage we are now in Nigeria is very precarious and we don't need any leader who is not responding to questions about his life and not talking to Nigerians about his ability to solve our elephantine problems. Tinubu just wants us to look at what he did in Lagos some blurry years ago and vote him. That is the most dangerous thing to do. It shows we're not learning. Remember most people sold Buhari to us based on his past integrity, prudence and discipline but the reverse is the case now. It's dangerous to live in the past.

The most disturbing is that everything about Nigeria is crumbling. Our lives are in grave danger of insecurity and economic nosedives. We can't deny that Nigeria is terribly sick and it suicidal to employ a terribly sick man to save a terribly sick country. The whole world will see us a foolish people and may forestall any appeal for help. Most of foreign commissioners visiting the presidential candidates are only carrying out preliminary assessments. How do you feel after visiting Tinubu as a foreign commissioner? Will you believe Nigerians are normal?

Atiku appears healthier and more knowledgeable than Tinubu and that raises the questions of who is older, more open and responsive to the questions Nigerians are asking? The biggest odds against him is his region being a Northerner taking power from another northerner. It is the highest abberation to our unity. His his corruption cases are messy as dog-shits but Nigerians seem not to respect credibility and honesty.

So let's vote wisely and let who you vote next year do not bring pains, suffering to the rest of us. Use your conscience to prove your love for Nigeria. God help Nigeria and give us the best leader.

I wonder why someone with functioning brain will vote Obi

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by PandoraObi: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
May we never be Obidient and Yusless, Sri Lanka does not have Igbo tribe that celebrated unknown gunmen that is killing igbos.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obidiotts are uncoath touts. They talk without intelligence.

Koman force us to vote criminal like Obi, lousy obidiotts

We will never vote for Pandora criminalgrin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
H
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by rusher14: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anarchy does not guarantee good fortune.
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Association of useless Nigerians
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Save Nigeria before they kill you.
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Ruggedniggaone: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Your father is useless to Nigeria and humanity ode olori pelebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol typical delusional nyamuri flat.head!! I stopped reading when I got to "his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north"

You guys are very primitive and myopic when it comes to politics!
Lol Emi lokan. But your name is Nyamuri. How come you're calling others Nyamuri? I can bet you never stopped there.
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Ikpaitid: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
No Nigerian will support a Biafran or IPOB candidate,stop wasting your data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by tunjiajayi: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Typical
Like an entitled bitch.

You are just gonna get bleeped .
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by kaska360(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Don’t waste your vote on Obi, ATIKU is coming 2023 by god grace!!!

Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by blackpanda: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Coming from people who few years ago were calling nigeria zoo. Lol. Today una de find the same Nigerian votes grin
Re: If You're Not Obidient & Yuseful, Then You're Useless To Nigeria by Justmesagi: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obi for the win..

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO / Atiku: Washing Of His Ancestral Home Saga / Nigerians Continue To Hail  Shettima's NBA Presentation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.