Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako (40534 Views)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

Nigeria Chrstians and Christian Association of Nigeria, for long, you have played religious politics.
You have asked Pastors or engineered your members to vote along the carthage of religion, christianity.

I will inform you that, if Muslims of Nigeria start playing RELIGIOUS politics, no Christian will be President and Deputy. That is the worse. But I can assure you that no Christian will be a President in Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria was polarized by you in the 80s (see article written by Simon Kolawole. And also a book called, An account of genocide on Southern kaduna Muslims by Southern kaduna Chrstians).
This is our ball game and game ball that you never learned how to play in.

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are small states.
Must you include insult in your write-up?
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Safyqueen: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
PDP made a grave mistake.

If they had enough sense to have fielded Peter Obi, by now they would just be sewing new clothes for the presidential swearing in ceremony.

Someone that ran away before primary? You want PDP to give him from LP? How.
He supposed to have waited and slug it out with Atiku and co. He would have deputized Atiku again and the next four years would be clearly his since Atiku will only go for one tenure.

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by desiredhome: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
sirvic68:
Aguiyi Ironsi mingled with the northerners and he got betrayed, it cost him his life.

GEJ mingled with the northerners, he appointed Jega as INEC chairman in a critical period and it caused him his political career. And it birthed this evil administration.

Rochas mingled with the northerners and he ended up being a prayer warrior when the EFCC came for him.

Dave Umahi mingled and joined the northern party (APC), and it cost him his political career. Imagine an incumbent governor losing a senatorial seat.

And now it's Wike, he has dined with the northerners (Tambuwal) , with the aim of being political relevant. I recalled when fire gutted a market in sokoto, Wike donated N500m.

As far as I'm concerned, come 2023 when Wike's tenure elapses and the MONEY is no longer there he will be politically irrelevant.

Lesson to those southerners who would want to go into a political romance with the northerners, they'll just use and dump you
You southern/southeast like blaming the north for your ignorant/greedy nature........
You will sell your valuables to the north for a position and latter come to cry of been marginalized..........
You claim the northern are uneducated yet they act wiser than you.........
It will not stop at those people mentioned, the next leader of the South will do the same........
Sellout ......
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by BeardedMeat(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

Nigeria Chrstians and Christian Association of Nigeria, for long, you have played religious politics.
You have asked Pastors or engineered your members to vote along the carthage of religion, christianity.

I will inform you that, if Muslims of Nigeria start playing RELIGIOUS politics, no Christian will be President and Deputy. That is the worse. But I can assure you that no Christian will be a President in Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria was polarized by you in the 80s (see article written by Simon Kolawole. And also a book called, An account of genocide on Southern kaduna Muslims by Southern kaduna Chrstians).

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are small states.
Stop bringing terrorism to politics section, confine it to the Islamic section.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by tyav7: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
This drama is becoming stale already. Just decamp mbok.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Melagros(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

Says a deluded being, don't worry 2023 will be interesting
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by georgeakins: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
gammarays1:

Obi delivered his region for PDP even when Atiku lost his.
Talking about a primary that went to the highest bidders?
Atiku, Wike, Tinubu got what they got in the primaries because of money alone.

Let me know any of your candidates who can raise the storm in Nigeria without spending a dime like Peter.

Be patient till February 2023, then we will see how many votes he will get

He is as corrupt as any politician, it is only Ibos who see him as a saint.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by allicare: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
PDP made a grave mistake.

If they had enough sense to have fielded Peter Obi, by now they would just be sewing new clothes for the presidential swearing in ceremony.

It's not yet time for Igbo presidency, be patient for some time, may be in the next 60 to 70 years Nigerians will be ready to have Igbo man for the job. Know that and know peace
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by truentalk: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
mooremoney:
That will make him to be humble and value his people. Instead of putting his trust in the hands of a Fulani man. The southern and easterners will never learn
U people should stop this Fulani and that Fulani. You can do without them. They have the number. For instance, obi + Fulani = LP
ATIKU (FULANI) + SS= PDP
TINUBU + FULANI/KANURI = APC
Now tell me who among them is not associating with Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by truentalk: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
mooremoney:
That will make him to be humble and value his people. Instead of putting his trust in the hands of a Fulani man. The southern and easterners will never learn
U people should stop this Fulani and that Fulani. You can not do without them. They have the number. For instance, obi + Fulani = LP
ATIKU (FULANI) + SS= PDP
TINUBU + FULANI/KANURI = APC
Now tell me who among them is not associating with Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by adolfHitler1934: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are mostly illiterates, very wretched and brainwashed with little or no value added to the economy. They are increasing daily, moving southwards begging for alms since they lack the mental and aquired skills to be useful in the society. Shame on all my Muslim brothers and sisters.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by highchief1: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
saintopus:
Wike would have been a very poor choice. The best could have been Obi. But it didn't happen. I am from RIVERS and I would not have supported him if he had won the presidential slot.
who do u prefer?ateke?
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by fof1: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubqPUiQdKA

Wike would have become PDP presidential candidate if his friend didn't betray him — Wamako (Video)

Former Sokoto State governor, Senator Aliyu Wamako has said that Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike would have been the presidential candidate of People's Democratic Party (PDP), if his friend didn't betray him, IGBERETV reports.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

because of his Arrogance...That's God's Will for him...he isn't meant to be there...Wamako,Collect ur Money and go...We know Better,Pls

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by JealousCobra(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

Which region are you talking about, Northern region right? can someone close to you inculcate that in your skull that without the southern resources the North will seize to exist.

We are going to regulate northern muslim excessiveness.

You ingrates will definitely go back to your groundnut pyramids. grin

Also you infidels will pay for this in the pictures below!

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by frog12: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
na so ooo

kuntoid:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Megabig: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
okorogodwin4:
you are a fool is Atiku from river State he will go to adamawa

Your hopeless father is a fool, PDP usually gets vote from south east and south south, Atiku barely won adamawa, respect your parents for once before calling your hopeless generation fools
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by JAMO84: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:
Don't try to impress Hausa people with the money they are just receivers. look at Rotimi, he bankrolled Bubu instead of Bubu to give him proper jobs like Attorney general or secretary of state.

The people aka (thieves) that we have never had or seen all appeared from nowhere taking top serious positions.
Warning for Tinubu. A goat that goes hunting with a lion should know that whether hunting was successful or not the lion will still eat.
Stop warning Tinubu

None of your useless warnings has ever come to pass
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Jemex003: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
saintopus:
Wike would have been a very poor choice. The best could have been Obi. But it didn't happen. I am from RIVERS and I would not have supported him if he had won the presidential slot.

Not surprised
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by DrAkpamudehe: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
gammarays1:

Obi delivered his region for PDP even when Atiku lost his.
Talking about a primary that went to the highest bidders?
Atiku, Wike, Tinubu got what they got in the primaries because of money alone.

Let me know any of your candidates who can raise the storm in Nigeria without spending a dime like Peter.

How many votes did he deliver? You children on nairaland smoke too much weed
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by SamOchuko: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubqPUiQdKA

Wike would have become PDP presidential candidate if his friend didn't betray him — Wamako (Video)

Former Sokoto State governor, Senator Aliyu Wamako has said that Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike would have been the presidential candidate of People's Democratic Party (PDP), if his friend didn't betray him, IGBERETV reports.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

Fact, na rat way day Wike house nai sell am out
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
sirvic68:
Aguiyi Ironsi mingled with the northerners and he got betrayed, it cost him his life.

GEJ mingled with the northerners, he appointed Jega as INEC chairman in a critical period and it caused him his political career. And it birthed this evil administration.

Rochas mingled with the northerners and he ended up being a prayer warrior when the EFCC came for him.

Dave Umahi mingled and joined the northern party (APC), and it cost him his political career. Imagine an incumbent governor losing a senatorial seat.

And now it's Wike, he has dined with the northerners (Tambuwal) , with the aim of being political relevant. I recalled when fire gutted a market in sokoto, Wike donated N500m.

As far as I'm concerned, come 2023 when Wike's tenure elapses and the MONEY is no longer there he will be politically irrelevant.

Lesson to those southerners who would want to go into a political romance with the northerners, they'll just use and dump you

Who betrayed Aguiyi-Ironsi? How was he betrayed? Ironsi killed himself through Decree 34 of 1966. Go and study Nigerian history instead of trying to rewrite it.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by erniok(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

In Kaduna, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Gombe and Borno states, Muslim-Muslim ticket Will win the governorship election even without the support of the indigenous Christians.

However, because of fairness, justice and magnanimity of the Muslim majority in those states, the politicians there ensured that Muslims were paired with Christians as governors and deputy governors respectively, - until the Christians in some of those states mistook the Muslims' magnanimity acquiescence, and acquired a bloated sense of entitlement, and bungled it
in at least two of those states, namely,
Kaduna and Niger states.

The ugly scenario is being replicated at the national mainstream level of politics, thanks to CAN, some opportunistic northern Christians and bigoted, grandstanding pastors.

They have drawn a line and declared a war to reclaim Nigeria for Jesus Christ, simply because one of the political parties in Nigeria has chosen to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket to contest the presidency in 2023, as Nigeria The rotation of the office of the president of
Nigeria is supposed to be between the north and the south; itself unconstitutional, and outside the extant electoral act, however, some sore losers have now added the religious mix to it.

This is the biggest mistake they are making, because, as long as democracy remains the game of number and the rule of the majority, Muslims will always determine who becomes the president of Nigeria, which no amount of insults, blackmail or threats can alter.

So, if the majority decides that they will vote for only one-faith ticket, the minority cannot do anything about it but curse, shout and wail.

In our living memory, we sawa Muslim-
Muslim ticket win a national election, but can't remember any about a Christian- Christian ticket.

So, align with the majority or perish in anger and frustration.

Let's see howot pans out this time. We already have a muslim-muslim ticket on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
saintopus:

Liar
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by erniok(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

Who betrayed Aguiyi-Ironsi? How was he betrayed? Ironsi killed himself through Decree 34 of 1966. Go and study Nigerian history instead of trying to rewrite it.

So many of them won't read. Not only that, his reluctance to try the coup plotters also played a role in his death.

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Zeezenho post=115580368][/quote]

stop disgracing Ndigbo, your poor writing will make feel Igbo are uneducated specimens
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Bonshak: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
And i bet you, that Wamako will not support Wike if he had emerged as a presidential candidate
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by shakdav(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:
Don't try to impress Hausa people with the money they are just receivers. look at Rotimi, he bankrolled Bubu instead of Bubu to give him proper jobs like Attorney general or secretary of state.

The people aka (thieves) that we have never had or seen all appeared from nowhere taking top serious positions.
Warning for Tinubu. A goat that goes hunting with a lion should know that whether hunting was successful or not the lion will still eat.
Shun your mouth, ministry of transportation is Avery big ministry and have alot of money coming in and out, Ameachi is one of the minster the president don give a dam about what dey do, just keep quite
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Wintertime: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:

I can assure you that Nigeria will not exist again that is if it's not too late.

This Muslims, think if Muslim Muslim ticket sail through Nigeria will exist

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by ComeToJesus: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike's excellent delivery on developmental projects puts him on a good stead to perform as President if he was on the ballot and went ahead to win..

However, his brashness, temperament, uncollected predisposition, messianic complex, power intoxication, zero finese and crudeness were the Achilles heel that undermined his suitability both at the Presidential primaries and the subsequent VP selection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.