Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako (40538 Views)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Goringo: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ecos:
Nonsense beer parlour talk

Na u sabi
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Aninko1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Live now on Telegram
@nigmoretv

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by oyichi: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Then PDP would have lost woefully
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by verybadmouth(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
frugal:

It's not by shouting and making threats on TV. Underrate Obi at your peril. That guy is a smart calculative morafuka. Don't be surprised if he silently eliminates/decimates Boko Haram and bandits within weeks of his presidency without raising an eyebrow.
OMG. You make me wanna laff in Chinese. 剛剛好磨難道
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by georgeakins: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
saintopus:
Wike would have been a very poor choice. The best could have been Obi. But it didn't happen. I am from RIVERS and I would not have supported him if he had won the presidential slot.

Wike is by far better than Obi. Obi is too ethnic conscious. He cannot win any national elections

Nobody would have voted for Obi in the primary election, that's why he left PDP.
He will be disgraced next year at the general election

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by saintopus(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
4ward4:

Abobi ur Caprison no follow...Is Atiku better then Wike ?Is Buhari better than Wike...
The Man Wike would have put every bagga in their right place
No Sit down for one corner the bad mouth ur own...Adamawa is an Ass hole compared to RIVERS, but u no go see dem the bad mouth Atiku

Both Wike and Atiku are poor choice.
Wike is better than Atiku of course
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by gammarays1: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
verybadmouth:
Sincerely. I would have loved a Wike Presidency. That man no dey take shit.
Peter Obi abi wetin Dem dey call day one is too weak to lead. Na him followers they give am strength.
1. Well you don't know Peter Obi
There's a reason he's called Okwute(rock) in Anambra.

2. He's not a talkative like Wike
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Magnumproperty: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

Nigeria Chrstians and Christian Association of Nigeria, for long, you have played religious politics.
You have asked Pastors or engineered your members to vote along the carthage of religion, christianity.

I will inform you that, if Muslims of Nigeria start playing RELIGIOUS politics, no Christian will be President and Deputy. That is the worse. But I can assure you that no Christian will be a President in Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria was polarized by you in the 80s (see article written by Simon Kolawole. And also a book called, An account of genocide on Southern kaduna Muslims by Southern kaduna Chrstians).
This is our ball game and game ball that you never learned how to play in.

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are small states.
You better watch what you say online. Because christians don't overreact to violence doesn't mean they are docile people.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by aremz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
saintopus:
Wike would have been a very poor choice. The best could have been Obi. But it didn't happen. I am from RIVERS and I would not have supported him if he had won the presidential slot.
You’re only worth one vote…rest
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by saintopus(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
4ward4:

Abobi ur Caprison no follow...Is Atiku better then Wike ?Is Buhari better than Wike...
The Man Wike would have put every bagga in their right place
No Sit down for one corner the bad mouth ur own...Adamawa is an Ass hole compared to RIVERS, but u no go see dem the bad mouth Atiku

Wike is better than Atiku because he is from the south. That is the only quality he has

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Ibkhaleel: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:

I can assure you that Nigeria will not exist again that is if it's not too late. If you people are better Muslim as for separation if you are not bastards. You want to eat from Christian effort lazy people. We can have the Southern States for Christians. Northern for Muslims if you are not bastards as for that.
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

In Kaduna, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Gombe and Borno states, Muslim-Muslim ticket Will win the governorship election even without the support of the indigenous Christians.

However, because of fairness, justice and magnanimity of the Muslim majority in those states, the politicians there ensured that Muslims were paired with Christians as governors and deputy governors respectively, - until the Christians in some of those states mistook the Muslims' magnanimity acquiescence, and acquired a bloated sense of entitlement, and bungled it
in at least two of those states, namely,
Kaduna and Niger states.

The ugly scenario is being replicated at the national mainstream level of politics, thanks to CAN, some opportunistic northern Christians and bigoted, grandstanding pastors.

They have drawn a line and declared a war to reclaim Nigeria for Jesus Christ, simply because one of the political parties in Nigeria has chosen to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket to contest the presidency in 2023, as Nigeria The rotation of the office of the president of
Nigeria is supposed to be between the north and the south; itself unconstitutional, and outside the extant electoral act, however, some sore losers have now added the religious mix to it.

This is the biggest mistake they are making, because, as long as democracy remains the game of number and the rule of the majority, Muslims will always determine who becomes the president of Nigeria, which no amount of insults, blackmail or threats can alter.

So, if the majority decides that they will vote for only one-faith ticket, the minority cannot do anything about it but curse, shout and wail.

In our living memory, we sawa Muslim-
Muslim ticket win a national election, but can't remember any about a Christian- Christian ticket.

So, align with the majority or perish in anger and frustration.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by highness25(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubqPUiQdKA

Wike would have become PDP presidential candidate if his friend didn't betray him — Wamako (Video)

Former Sokoto State governor, Senator Aliyu Wamako has said that Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike would have been the presidential candidate of People's Democratic Party (PDP), if his friend didn't betray him, IGBERETV reports.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.
This man go primary school self? Wike de your left you come say "the man on my right". Abi Wike de Two?
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
He is not presidential material
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by bhella10: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:
Don't try to impress Hausa people with the money they are just receivers. look at Rotimi, he bankrolled Bubu instead of Bubu to give him proper jobs like chief justice Antony general or secretary of state.

The people aka (thieves) that we have never had or seen all appeared from nowhere taking top serious positions.
Warning for Tinubu. A goat that goes hunting with a lion should know that whether hunting was successful or not the lion will still eat.
Amaechi CJ?
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by saintopus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
aremz:

You’re only worth one vote…rest

Am a civil Servant from Rivers State and I know what am saying. Wike is a bad administrator
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Manchester00: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
sirvic68:
Aguiyi Ironsi mingled with the northerners and he got betrayed, it cost him his life.

GEJ mingled with the northerners, he appointed Jega as INEC chairman in a critical period and it caused him his political career. And it birthed this evil administration.

Rochas mingled with the northerners and he ended up being a prayer warrior when the EFCC came for him.

Dave Umahi mingled and joined the northern party (APC), and it cost him his political career. Imagine an incumbent governor losing a senatorial seat.

And now it's Wike, he has dined with the northerners (Tambuwal) , with the aim of being political relevant. I recalled when fire gutted a market in sokoto, Wike donated N500m.

As far as I'm concerned, come 2023 when Wike's tenure elapses and the MONEY is no longer there he will be politically irrelevant.

Lesson to those southerners who would want to go into a political romance with the northerners, they'll just use and dump you

Even your ipob candidate is mingling with northerners, are they going to betray him too
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by gammarays1: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
georgeakins:

Wike is by far better than Obi. Obi is too ethnic conscious. He cannot win any national elections

Nobody would have voted for Obi in the primary election, that's why he left PDP.
He will be disgraced next year at the general election
Obi delivered his region for PDP even when Atiku lost his.
Talking about a primary that went to the highest bidders?
Atiku, Wike, Tinubu got what they got in the primaries because of money alone.

Let me know any of your candidates who can raise the storm in Nigeria without spending a dime like Peter.

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by edungene7: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Political statement Wike is behaving like a child recently am ashamed of Nigerian politicians
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by newnigerdelta1: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Eye Service

Better than your Jealousy service
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by saintopus(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
joepepsy:
You are not from rivers state.

Am a civil servant from RIVERS STATE and I am saying that Wike is a bad administrator. A weak and sick BAT is better than Wike any day
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by lasisi69(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:
Don't try to impress Hausa people with the money they are just receivers. look at Rotimi, he bankrolled Bubu instead of Bubu to give him proper jobs like chief justice Antony general or secretary of state.

The people aka (thieves) that we have never had or seen all appeared from nowhere taking top serious positions.
Warning for Tinubu. A goat that goes hunting with a lion should know that whether hunting was successful or not the lion will still eat.
cheesy cheesy

Chai

cheesy cheesy very true

3 Likes

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
.... a MAD Man as PDP presidential candidate
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by okorogodwin4(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Megabig:
Where will PDP get its vote to win the Presidential election?
you are a fool is Atiku from river State he will go to adamawa
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Zeezenho: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

illiterate people of Biafra

what did Ameachi studied in school that will make Buhari give him Chief justice, see the way the illiterate spell Anthony

Like say your papa be British may abi queen Eliza cousin mugu.

attorney General, bunch of illiterate supporting third class candidate
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
sirvic68:
Aguiyi Ironsi mingled with the northerners and he got betrayed, it cost him his life.

GEJ mingled with the northerners, he appointed Jega as INEC chairman in a critical period and it caused him his political career. And it birthed this evil administration.

Rochas mingled with the northerners and he ended up being a prayer warrior when the EFCC came for him.

Dave Umahi mingled and joined the northern party (APC), and it cost him his political career. Imagine an incumbent governor losing a senatorial seat.

And now it's Wike, he has dined with the northerners (Tambuwal) , with the aim of being political relevant. I recalled when fire gutted a market in sokoto, Wike donated N500m.

As far as I'm concerned, come 2023 when Wike's tenure elapses and the MONEY is no longer there he will be politically irrelevant.

Lesson to those southerners who would want to go into a political romance with the northerners, they'll just use and dump you
they were all bad leaders
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Bbdiyya: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nakuza:
That's in the past. Can we concentrate on what lies ahead. Peter Obi is what majority Nigerians want.
Did I hear you say majority of Nigerians? I'm from one of the states with the highest registered voters according to latest statistics and I can categorically tell you, you hardly see someone campaigning for Obi. So, don't get carried away with what's happening on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by VULCAN(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Foolishness is when you attack Peter Obi 20 times but sell your candidate one time.

Anyway, it's not actually foolishness when your candidate is only sellable to unenlightened Yoruba touts and tribalistic idiots.

Tinubu is rejected by Northerners, SS and SE.
Most educated Yoruba Christians have already rejected him.

97% of the Christian vote is withheld from him.

A certified money launderer for drug lords will NEVER be out president.

Since he cannot find a Northern Christian to be his running mate

Christians won't be able to find APC logo to place their thumb next February.

You will cry.

Bloody tribalist
verybadmouth:
Sincerely. I would have loved a Wike Presidency. That man no dey take shit.
Peter Obi abi wetin Dem dey call day one is too weak to lead. Na him followers they give am strength.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by okorogodwin4(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

Nigeria Chrstians and Christian Association of Nigeria, for long, you have played religious politics.
You have asked Pastors or engineered your members to vote along the carthage of religion, christianity.

I will inform you that, if Muslims of Nigeria start playing RELIGIOUS politics, no Christian will be President and Deputy. That is the worse. But I can assure you that no Christian will be a President in Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria was polarized by you in the 80s (see article written by Simon Kolawole. And also a book called, An account of genocide on Southern kaduna Muslims by Southern kaduna Chrstians).

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are small states.
you are a fool were did you get your statistics there is no mosque iny village
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Ushiefrank(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

[b]Muslims in Nigeria are the majority
and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are [/b]small states.
Where did this one get this bolded fat from?
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by beejay85: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless gay

You can only fool yourself and your northern co travellers with d bullshit u typed above..
I blame Goodluck Jonathan who fell under northern pressure to remove Festus Odimegwu( former Guinness Md) then National Population commission chairman..
He knew population in d north was bloated..
Northerners didnt like it and demanded his sack.
Jonathan heeded cos he still needed northern vote for 2nd term..
He could have clipped the northern wings once and for all census-wise and we wont be discussing mus-mus ticket vote today..
What a pity

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by LegalWolf: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
slimfit1:

What is coming out from your mouth? Amaechi to be given CJ or AGF? No wonder you guys are Obi supporters !
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by YelloweWest: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
His ego betrayed him. Pride goes to a fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.