Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako (40542 Views)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by prizeless(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike? Poor choice Then you don't know Wike. Keep sentiments aside
saintopus:
Wike would have been a very poor choice. The best could have been Obi. But it didn't happen. I am from RIVERS and I would not have supported him if he had won the presidential slot.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by okorogodwin4(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Megabig:

Your hopeless father is a fool, PDP usually gets vote from south east and south south, Atiku barely won adamawa, respect your parents for once before calling your hopeless generation fools
your generations are foolish shameless criminal
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Ebubu9: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
sirvic68:
Aguiyi Ironsi mingled with the northerners and he got betrayed, it cost him his life.

GEJ mingled with the northerners, he appointed Jega as INEC chairman in a critical period and it caused him his political career. And it birthed this evil administration.

Rochas mingled with the northerners and he ended up being a prayer warrior when the EFCC came for him.

Dave Umahi mingled and joined the northern party (APC), and it cost him his political career. Imagine an incumbent governor losing a senatorial seat.

And now it's Wike, he has dined with the northerners (Tambuwal) , with the aim of being political relevant. I recalled when fire gutted a market in sokoto, Wike donated N500m.

As far as I'm concerned, come 2023 when Wike's tenure elapses and the MONEY is no longer there he will be politically irrelevant.

Lesson to those southerners who would want to go into a political romance with the northerners, they'll just use and dump you
Dave Umahi is APC senatorial candidate for Ebonyi South. Stop spreading falsehood you lying chimp.
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by moradeke42109: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Sincerely. I would have loved a Wike Presidency. That man no dey take shit.Peter Obi abi wetin Dem dey call day one is too weak to lead. Na him followers they give am strength.Sincerely. I would have loved a Wike Presidency. That man no dey take shit.Peter Obi abi wetin Dem dey call day one is too weak to lead. Na him followers they give am strength....
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by brideman: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
yes, but wike cannot lead Nigeria, he should learn from JEG
Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
sirvic68:
Aguiyi Ironsi mingled with the northerners and he got betrayed, it cost him his life.

GEJ mingled with the northerners, he appointed Jega as INEC chairman in a critical period and it caused him his political career. And it birthed this evil administration.

Rochas mingled with the northerners and he ended up being a prayer warrior when the EFCC came for him.

Dave Umahi mingled and joined the northern party (APC), and it cost him his political career. Imagine an incumbent governor losing a senatorial seat.

And now it's Wike, he has dined with the northerners (Tambuwal) , with the aim of being political relevant. I recalled when fire gutted a market in sokoto, Wike donated N500m.

As far as I'm concerned, come 2023 when Wike's tenure elapses and the MONEY is no longer there he will be politically irrelevant.

Lesson to those southerners who would want to go into a political romance with the northerners, they'll just use and dump you

Bros u Sabi book well well

1 Like

Re: Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako by Chapii: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
verybadmouth:
Sincerely. I would have loved a Wike Presidency. That man no dey take shit.
Peter Obi abi wetin Dem dey call day one is too weak to lead. Na him followers they give am strength.
I don’t know your motive for this post but if you think WIKE is stronger than Obi then you are an adult toddler. Where was Wike when Obi became a young billionaire. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Musa Abdulkarim In Katsina / Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.