Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? (32663 Views)

Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Omakwole: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
It will shock you to know that there are still extremely stoooopid set of NIGERIAN students.

Just wait and see.

Meanwhile, it's high time you got married. Time no dey again o!
Ahbi make I mind my business?

Oga mind ur business o
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by ThrownBack: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let me shock you. Your obituary cannot solve the problem of ASUU.

Let your overrated Obi tell Nigeria and Nigerians the solution to ASUU demands and I repeat Obi cannot resolve it even if he becomes president.

You think Buhari is wicked? You think Buhari doesn't have feelings? Take time to go through you would understand why Jonathan left it unsolved and Buhari too is handicapped.

Let's leave sentiment aside, the demands are unimplementable.

Have you asked yourself why one lecturer would be on Pay Roll of 3 universities? IPPIS doesn't accommodate same data on its Database. Let me stop there to get your response.

You know the problem you and the rulers of Nigeria have? You have a fixed mindset, maybe because those tasked with running Nigeria didn't even go to school, they are stuck in the same old, rusted viewpoint which has continued to damage Nigeria.

I find it extremely offensive that you admit the present government of APC and the past one of PDP are clueless about solving the ASUU problems, but to think that you already summarised the incoming government of LP as unable to solve the problems without even attempting is very sad.

You have accepted your hopeless situations as a defeated people, please allow us to attempt to change our own situations and advance our lives? Please.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by tctrills: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Do you want to hand over a country to a cluless individual that allowed doctors to gon strike more than a year? That is stupidity
Again, come to think of it this way, imagine all presidents and governors since 1960 were like Obi. Rather than borrow, they save money for the next generation, by now wouldn't we be one of the wealthiest countries in the entire world?
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by nesphil(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good question.
If them like make them vote na them sabi.
dignity33:
Nollywood actor. Fredrick Leonard have this question for Nigeria students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChDIE63sBvf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Qwi1: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
No
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Spandau: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The worst is how you guys are supporting Obi...d real secessionist who supports terrorism and the UGM

If not that you're a terrorist and a wannabe dictator, what on earth stops people from having their preferences and choice. You have to resort to name calling, blackmail and gas lighting simply because others don't maintain your psycho views. Nonsense!
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by President2001(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Most of them are mumu
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by cochexky: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you're in Lagos , you will see the body language of so many Yoruba , you need not be told they will kick Tinubu and his thieving family out of Lagos with their PVC in 2023

My Yoruba colleague also told me that, but does it means that those here are their main cowards? Abi stupid ones? Or Ignorant ones? I want them to answer my question.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by asanausana91: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obudupikin:
You'd be surprised that some are actually campaigning for APC.

Wasn't it just recently that a kidnapped victim said he was still a staunch supporter of Buhari?
and so what? Was it Buhari that kidnapped him?
I will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket but if Anambra people who surfer for 13 months without medical doctors can vote for Peter Obi I don't see any reason why students should not vote for APC.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ogunleti01:
I am a yoruba man and i have never supported Tinubu from day 1 right from when the fulanis were busy disturbing the peace of the entire ibarapa land in oyo state and he was dead silent about it
Tinubu care only about his family and himself , what happens to other Yoruba doesn't concern him
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by AyomideOG01: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The worst is how you guys are supporting Obi...d real secessionist who supports terrorism and the UGM

Where did this one crawl out from grin please return to your cave. Enemies of progress
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Jabir1990(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obudupikin:

Wasn't it just recently that a kidnapped victim said he was still a staunch supporter of Buhari?
Forget it please, that one developed mental disorder because of his long stay in the terrorists camp �
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by asanausana91: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
If Anambra people that surfers and die because of the 13months medical doctors strike can vote for Peter Obi, then there is no reason why students should not vote for APC.
Mind you, I stopped supporting APC the moment they presented a Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Obudupikin: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
asanausana91:
and so what? Was it Buhari that kidnapped him?
I will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket but if Anambra people who surfer for 13 months without medical doctors can vote for Peter Obi I don't see any reason why students should not vote for APC.

You actually sound like the kidnapped guy that said he still supports Buhari - stupid.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Okoroawusa: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Institutions owned by Lagos State are not on strike.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Obudupikin: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jabir1990:

Forget it please, that one developed mental disorder because of his long stay in the terrorists camp �

I couldn't agree more, sir. Stockholm syndrome comes to mind.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by asanausana91: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Obudupikin:

You actually sound like the kidnapped guy that said he still supports Buhari - stupid.
how many of your relatives died because of 13months strike by medical doctors in Anambra when obi was the governor? Iam surprise that you still want to vote for obi.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by tunapawizzy: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Some of them will, because they have told them Emi lokan... person wey dem dun condemn to suffer, nothing u fit tell am, if u force enjoyment on him or her, e go still sneak go where e go suffer
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Deepocean2022: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2022
nice question! hello everyone the oil & gas e-book is stil available. BECOME UR OWN BOSS AND STOP LOOKING FOR A JOB. This e-book wil teach you step by step on how to make huge profit and be the person you wish to be.
price: #4000 just for first 15 people who wish to transform their lives to the one they wish.
call: +2347063393810
whatsapp:+2348126109943. u wil never regret of buying this powerful eyez open e-book on oil & gas business. ... remember the company u work for takes ur freedom but the business u create gives you freedom, think wise
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by mofedamijo(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2022
doneback04:

U are quoting bullshit, the current government is buying cars worth 1.4 billion to fight insecurities while what ASUU is the demanding is not up to that and u said is not about party

You're still missing the point. The current government, either at Federal, State or Local level is being represented by Politicians who are from any of the political parties.

Different parties are ruling different states, yet, no state in the country can be said to be doing extremely great, regardless of the party.

In other words, Nigerian politicians are like energy drinks. Different brands, same purpose.

Some of PDP politicians under Jonathan are now in APC, some PDP politicians are now in LP and vice versa. Nothing has changed, the only thing that changed is where they steal from.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by mofedamijo(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2022
tctrills:

What about the complete failure of all sectors of the country? Do we blame PDP and LP for that too?

You're still missing the point. The current government, either at Federal, State or Local level is being represented by Politicians who are from any of the political parties.

Different parties are ruling different states, yet, no state in the country can be said to be doing extremely great, regardless of the party.

In other words, Nigerian politicians are like energy drinks. Different brands, same purpose.

Some of PDP politicians under Jonathan are now in APC, some PDP politicians are now in LP and vice versa. Nothing has changed, the only thing that changed is where they steal from.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by tctrills: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2022
mofedamijo:

I get your point but then let's talk about the presidency. It's controlled by APC and they have betrayed all Nigerians. Tinubu boasted that he is the one who brought Buhari to power. He supported him again for a second term. How is it moral to reward the party with another 4 years? Why should we reward the very man who claims to be the one that orchestrated this evil with the presidency. Other parties are equally bad but APC had been at the presidency for 8 years. When they loss, it would be a lesson to other politicians that true power belong to the Nigerian people.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Realguyman1(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Obudupikin:

And if someone have said e nor concern am that time they were kidnapped, u will see those forming over sabi tagging he/she heartless persons.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2022
dignity33:

Many won't travel to their Universities..
That is, those who registered while in school was in session
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Okobola146: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Some Nigerian students no get brain o, no be dem dey shout Tinubu up and down and on nairaland. Daddyyin is a 200 level student studying Arabic at Bayero University, Kano, but he is always on nairaland fighting people because of Tinubu simply because Tinubu is from his village iragbiji
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Mhistaedie01(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2022
God will so much bless you. Bless your papa bless your mama for giving you brain. If at all any of the candidate's children is in any Nigerian public school then I'll believe voting for any of them will end strike.
Once again God bless you
mofedamijo:
There have always been these strikes for as long as I can remember...... This is not about APC or PDP. This is a Nigerian problem. The earlier y'all know this the better.

The politicians are all recycled. Someone in APC yesterday have moved to PDP today. Someone who slept in PDP yesterday is now in LP.

If you think the strike is a political party thing, then you better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by nony43(m): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2022
mofedamijo:
There have always been these strikes for as long as I can remember...... This is not about APC or PDP. This is a Nigerian problem. The earlier y'all know this the better.

The politicians are all recycled. Someone in APC yesterday have moved to PDP today. Someone who slept in PDP yesterday is now in LP.

If you think the strike is a political party thing, then you better wake up.

Buhari is not concerned at all. His body language says it all . After many months he gave them two weeks to resolve their issues, two weeks have elapsed what has been achieved?
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by nony43(m): 1:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Prove it please. At least everybody heard Buhari when he said an attack on the north is attack on BH. Or was he not the one that said Baboons and dog will soak in blood or was it not El Rufai that threatened observers that they will leave in body bags. So tell us what Obi said please and waiting to hear.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Doyou2019: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Skty:
Many nor get brain o...they will collect #2,000 and still vote the party destroying their lives...

My advise to Nigerians, if u want to continue suffering, then vote in the wrong party. . If you love the killings, inflation, nepotism, high cost of living, kidnap, ASUU strike/poor education, bad roads, everyday Taxation, phone call tax, Vat, increase in fuel, engine oil, gas, diesel etc, poor health, banditry, no jobs no future, pls vote them back in. Collect ur#2,000 or kpatakpata #4,000k....Im not campaigning for anyone, na all of us go suffer am

Bro, you get time talking to the door o. If poverty no fit tell them all these things, I promise you, nothing will.
Like someone wrote on Leonard's post, some people and their parents are just born to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by bolademi(m): 2:03am On Aug 11, 2022
dignity33:

Yes we will massively vote for APC. Why should we vote for Labour Party that allowed Doctor to go on strike for 13months

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Doyou2019: 2:07am On Aug 11, 2022
kilonshele101:
As if the lecturers that refuse to work are APC members and an APC president signed an agreement with ASUU in 2009 yet failed to honor it
Government is a continuum. Even an elementary school pupil knows that simple fact.. But you
Well, what can I say..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.