Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? (32662 Views)

Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Daddyyin: 2:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Okobola146:
Some Nigerian students no get brain o, no be dem dey shout Tinubu up and down and on nairaland. Daddyyin is a 200 level student studying Arabic at Bayero University, Kano, but he is always on nairaland fighting people because of Tinubu simply because Tinubu is from his village iragbiji

Wetin you sabi? Nothing!
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Okobola146: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Daddyyin:

Wetin you sabi? Nothing!
e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Abdu81: 4:25am On Aug 11, 2022
In the core north Atiku is leading

In the south and middle belt Obi is leading

Where is left for tinubu?
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by molas02: 5:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Let them vote now, las las e go cast, and everyone go chop breakfast
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by oyatz(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2022
mofedamijo:
There have always been these strikes for as long as I can remember...... This is not about APC or PDP. This is a Nigerian problem. The earlier y'all know this the better.

The politicians are all recycled. Someone in APC yesterday have moved to PDP today. Someone who slept in PDP yesterday is now in LP.

If you think the strike is a political party thing, then you better wake up.

Check the timeline of ASUU Strikes since 1999
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Micmuzac: 6:15am On Aug 11, 2022
mofedamijo:
There have always been these strikes for as long as I can remember...... This is not about APC or PDP. This is a Nigerian problem. The earlier y'all know this the better.

The politicians are all recycled. Someone in APC yesterday have moved to PDP today. Someone who slept in PDP yesterday is now in LP.

your assertion is a big proof of misinformation, people are schooled but uneducated, trying to divulge the blame of this incessant strikes from a sitting government is a reckless tactics supporting the failure that has rendered Nigeria to what it is now, a govt spending billions on a useless ministry Sharing money for supposed underprivileged for the past eight years could not provide for education till the point of renegotiating agreements she renegotiated over and over under 8yrs will all the wasted resources on wrong economic decisions as alluded by experts recently and you are foaming nonsense from your cavity? there are so many mushroom schools and APC is trying to create more universities to add to ASUU problems to keep running from and can't pay ,that's the govt you are ignorantly writing to support, if only they have just in one of their perilous 8yrs funded education as required people won't be at home for more that one yr under this govt ,have u calculated in all 8yrs how many months has the schools, hospitals and many gone on strikes one after the other ?
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Legalbeing(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2022
THEY WILL NOT VOTE APC AND THEY WILL BE FORCED NOT TO VOTE LABOUR PARTY.

IMAGINE IF ASUU CALL OFF STRIKE FEW MONTHS BEFORE ELECTION..

After collecting PVC hoping to vote in their polling centre and ASUU resume studies and you left back to school you think everyone fit get the fund to travel back home/resident as per polling centre just for vote..

Majority of we student am not saying all students will be disenfranchised in this process.... OBIDIENT SHOULD KNOW THIS..
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2022
mofedamijo:

Comrade let's face reality, what Mr Poster is saying is even if there should be strike it shouldn't come when we're seeing elections already the current administration should by all means try to avert it at this time when they'll be seeking re election.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Gandollar(f): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The worst is how you guys are supporting Obi...d real secessionist who supports terrorism and the UGM
Shettima too founded and sponsored Boko Haram before Tinubu started funding it till date.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Zikimani: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2022
No be juju be that.? sad
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by mofedamijo(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Joetttimua1811:

Comrade let's face reality, what Mr Poster is saying is even if there should be strike it shouldn't come when we're seeing elections already the current administration should by all means try to avert it at this time when they'll be seeking re election.

You're right brother. I understand your point, they ought to have worked on this by now. I haven't been to Nigeria in the last eight years. However, before Nigeria can start making remarkable progress, one of the first things she has to do is to stop party cross carpeting.

Once you pick a political party, you can never cross to another one. That will be the only thing that will help shape the country.

I am looking at some of the present Ministers and Top government officials, and I can tell you that they are all coming from different political parties. Its the same group of criminals, but working for different gangs.

Yes, the government must put an end to all these horrible strikes. But everytime I check the faces of those who should, I know they have robbed my house before, because I can recognise their faces. When PDP or LP wins, they move there again, and the cycle continues.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Bbdiyya: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2022
HeroHero:
U never knew Muslims. They vote blindly and they will be the first to cry
You see your Life? Your hatred to anything Muslim would definitely consumed you sooner rather than later.. please tell me from 1999 to date under whose regime that ASUU didn't go on strike? This strike is beyond any political party be it APC, PDP and the one you're craving for will not be an exception. know this and know Peace.... You can't be insulting people at the slightest opportunity and expect them to vote for you.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Rupertek: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2022
dignity33:
Nollywood actor. Fredrick Leonard have this question for Nigeria students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChDIE63sBvf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

No, they won't, since when last have yoy seen Nigerian students queing up to vote? They will tell you that they never reach, especially those from the south
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Rupertek: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Legalbeing:
THEY WILL NOT VOTE APC AND THEY WILL BE FORCED NOT TO VOTE LABOUR PARTY.

IMAGINE IF ASUU CALL OFF STRIKE FEW MONTHS BEFORE ELECTION..

After collecting PVC hoping to vote in their polling centre and ASUU resume studies and you left back to school you think everyone fit get the fund to travel back home/resident as per polling centre just for vote..

Majority of we student am not saying all students will be disenfranchised in this process.... OBIDIENT SHOULD KNOW THIS..

Let that not disturb you, students don't vote, since when last did you see them voting?
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Omakwole:

Oga mind ur business o
somebody just took a case personal.

Don't worry, I did a long time..
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Bbdiyya:

You see your Life? Your hatred to anything Muslim would definitely consumed you sooner rather than later.. please tell me from 1999 to date under whose regime that ASUU didn't go on strike? This strike is beyond any political party be it APC, PDP and the one you're craving for will not be an exception. know this and know Peace.... You can't be insulting people at the slightest opportunity and expect them to vote for you.
Guy must be a son of a Bandit for saying this. I pray let ur family progress & success be like this govt of APC. Can I hear ur loudest AMEN?
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by kilonshele101(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Government is a continuum. Even an elementary school pupil knows that simple fact.. But you
Well, what can I say..

LOL, but you people think government started with APC.

I do not want to believe that some Nigerians are suffering from partial amnesia, however with comments like yours, I don't know what not to believe.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Allisgud: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2022
I know some grown up idiot who will still vote apc because he is a Yoruba man,as if he will put all the Yorubas on monthly 10k salary or Yoruba will have their own market they will buy things cheaper

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Rilwayne001: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Yes..like a certain rilwayne001 on this forum!

I’m not a supporter of Buhari. I don’t associate with failure.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Justiceleague1: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Rilwayne001:

I’m not a supporter of Buhari. I don’t associate with failure.
E je ka gboro Jo,as long as you are an emi lo kanist,you are a buharist, simple
grin
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Uckalu: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2022
WHEN PEOPLE ARE ALEADY CAMPAGNING FOR APC. THEY WILL ALL SUFFER TOGETHER
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Smooth7G: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Okkk na
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by harmony75: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
The foolish ones are already collecting 2k but the wise ones will collect and not vote APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by PharmacyStore: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yes many will still select them. That's the sad reality
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by coputa(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you're in Lagos , you will see the body language of so many Yoruba , you need not be told they will kick Tinubu and his thieving family out of Lagos with there PVC in 2023
you lie,yoruba won't leave their own and vote for an igbo man,they can hype him in the open and stab him at the ballot,having said that,the government should not take all the blame for the ASUU strike,the lecturers should take much of the blame because they refuse to shift ground considering the nature of the economy right now.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
coputa:
you lie,yoruba won't leave their own and vote for an igbo man,they can hype him in the open and stab him at the ballot,having said that,the government should not take all the blame for the ASUU strike,the lecturers should take much of the blame because they refuse to shift ground considering the nature of the economy right now.
So because the economy has nose dived (All thanks to APC government ) the lecturers should suffer in penury while the thieves in government continue to pay themselves huge sum of money and still loot..

Nonsense
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Truthdeypain: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pathokpo:

My brother body language and actual actions are totally different. Most of the youths in South west are solidly behind tinubu mainly due to tribal connections. Some would say he has a better track record when compared to the other candidates. But they forget that the tinubu of today is not thesame as the one that ruled lagos. The tinubu of today is not as physically and mentally vibrant as the one that ruled lagos state but sentiment would not let some people to say the truth. Last last na all of us go suffer am together. Make I start to dey prepare my jakpa snickers.

Finally someone who is not a delusionist. Anyone of them folks who usually disagrees is branded not an omoluabi and quickly marked for destruction. That tribe never surprises me the thing is their tribalism is so strong that once upon a time there comes along one or two people who defy all their ancestral and cultural barriers to say and stand for the truth and often those people are very difficult to convince otherwise. The honourable Adekunle, the likes of soyinka, no that one is unstable as well, uhhhm maybe Dele Farotimi and co . The rest are just "Omoluabis" and in their context, you know what that really means.
Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Truthdeypain: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
coputa:

Your first argument was sane.

The second not so much, but I'll give you a pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pro-Wike Assembly holds sitting, submits resolutions to Governor Fubara / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.