Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend (2862 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by kemmy196(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Young Man Fainted Twice After His Pastor Proposed to His Girlfriend in His Presence

He wrote:
Last Sunday, my pastor proposed to my girlfriend in my presence, after I've told him my intention to marry her.

https://www.facebook.com/104494371482583/posts/pfbid0NdbpZ4Eb19wUBSr6qjz38vbLLpiC6QyX24uHFh4eJxeKGWqBM3yc21964Y1WjsdBl/?app=fbl

1 Share

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Godswilleee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
I smell vawulence..
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by tradepunter: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Next time when you get another girlfriend make sure you tell your pastor before making love with her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Princessogaraya(f): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
It looks like acting

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol. Pastor don dey flex sister Nkiru Onuegbu since.
You think say she ready to dey follow you jump korope everywhere when according to Fela “Pastors car nahin dey fine pass, pastors house nahin fey clean pass, pastors shoe nahin dey shine pass” cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Odoogu(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shey na during anointing and deliverance service sha?
Na play grin
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by PerfectStranger(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
That nigga looks like he about to burst a laugh grin

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
This kinda breakfast no dey need microwave to make am hot small...it is always naturally hot whenever it's being served grin
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by dhameelare(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Breakfast served in the house of the Lord
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Brainmytool: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
W h a t Is D i s grin

Men you don't own a pussy but the street does. Know this and know truth.

Meanwhile dat pastor na SIMP, dat girl will cheat on him. This is not wat ai have seen but wat is going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Paulianfa(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ur pastor has been fvckin ur babe all along
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
yeye fool, you were just guarding the toto for your holy H0RNY GOAT IN ROBE!
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by WonderManly(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
You see...

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Demigod22: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anointing have colonize the girl.
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Women don't want love; the want security and financial support. That's all.
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nonexisting: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2022
See how a grown man is kneeling down to beg for liability into his life and another idiot fainting over the ugly girl too. Simps have brought down the value of my gender to the barest minimum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by loosecanon50(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by JhimmyThall(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2022
This breakfast served to our brother carry anointing
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2022
kemmy196:
Young Man Fainted Twice After His Pastor Proposed to His Girlfriend in His Presence

He wrote:
Last Sunday, my pastor proposed to my girlfriend in my presence, after I've told him my intention to marry her.

https://www.facebook.com/104494371482583/posts/pfbid0NdbpZ4Eb19wUBSr6qjz38vbLLpiC6QyX24uHFh4eJxeKGWqBM3yc21964Y1WjsdBl/?app=fbl
. Hahahhaahah cheesy
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Elporo(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Lol. Pastor don dey flex sister Nkiru Onuegbu since.
You think say she ready to dey follow you jump korope everywhere when according to Fela “Pastors car nahin dey fine pass, pastors house nahin fey clean pass, pastors shoe nahin dey shine pass” cheesy

Six packs can never be better than six cars.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
cheesy
Elporo:

Six packs can never be better than six cars.
cheesy
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Savedday: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
What are all these SIMP turning into in this country?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jazz
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Crampyblood(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg how much be 2 yards of vawulenciaga I wan use am sew cloth for the wedding grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Emmanuel909090: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Too bad
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by OGodwinn: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Have You Tried So Hard To Convince Her To Like You
Are You Shy?
Bruv!You can never force a woman to like you or fall for you, NEVER!.
But you can seduce her into falling for you.
Secrets Of Seduction Is Your Solution.

Learn More�
https://gen-gdigitalhub.carrd.co/

Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Poor acting. Thread looks fake
Re: Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend by eminikansoso(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
See how a grown man is kneeling down to beg for liability into his life and another idiot fainting over the ugly girl too. Simps have brought down the value of my gender to the barest minimum.
This vawulent go sweet wella

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Guy I Dumped Married A Girl That Just Looks Like Me / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.