Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses (741 Views)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
I agree Jesus death broke the curse of the law. But God is very wise he didn't break generational curses so that many can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hope2014:
I agree Jesus death broke the curse of the law. But God is very wise he didn't break generational curses so that many can go to hell.
Where in scripture did you read that Jesus Christ's death broke the curse of what you call the Law? undecided

God Himself who instituted what were generational curses in His Old Covenant Law of Moses which happens to be the Constitution of the Nation of Israel alone, redacted the curse of Generational curses in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 where He decreed that no longer will there be generational curses in the land, but instead, the one who sins will die. Why do you folks not believe God Himself yet willingly submit your minds to the foul stench that proceeds from the mouths of your pastors and mogs instead?undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where in scripture did you read that Jesus Christ's death broke the curse of what you call the Law? undecided

God Himself who instituted what were generational curses in His Old Covenant Law of Moses which happens to be the Constitution of the Nation of Israel alone, redacted the curse of Generational curses in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 where He decreed that no longer will there be generational curses in the land, but instead, the one who sins will die. Why do you folks not believe God Himself yet willingly submit your minds to the foul stench that proceeds from the mouths of your pastors and mogs instead?undecided
God does not break generational curses. Where did God say he will no more curse in Ezekiel 18.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Psalm 37:22"“For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.”
Also
Matthew 25:41"“Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:”
It seems GOD cursed them before sending them into the world(Just thinking).
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Snitch24(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
All of una just dey lie
Una dey there?
When ein die
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hope2014:
God does not break generational curses. Where did God say he will no more curse in Ezekiel 18.
God Himself decreed in His Old Covenant Law which He gave as a Constitution of the Nation of Israel, a Nation He founded of the children of Israel, Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, that those He would punish generations of those who sin against Him - linked to sin of idolatry it seems - up to the 4th generation. undecided
5. Don’t worship or serve idols of any kind, because I, the Lord, am your God. I hate my people worshiping other gods. People who sin against me become my enemies, and I will punish them. And I will punish their children, their grandchildren, and even their great-grandchildren. - Exodus 20:5
So, this idea of generational curses, in scripture at least, didn't drop out of thin air.
4 So Moses made two more stone tablets like the first ones. Early the next morning Moses went up Mount Sinai, just as the Lord had commanded. Moses carried the two stone tablets with him.
5 Then the Lord came down to him in a cloud, stood there with Moses, and spoke his own name.
6 That is, the Lord passed in front of Moses and said, “Yahweh, the Lord, is a kind and merciful God. He is slow to become angry. He is full of great love. He can be trusted.
7 He shows his faithful love to thousands of people. He forgives people for the wrong things they do, but he does not forget to punish guilty people. Not only will he punish the guilty people, but their children, their grandchildren, and their great-grandchildren will also suffer for the bad things these people do.” - Exodus 34 vs 4 - 7
It has a genesis and an end, an end which can be located in Ezekiel 18 and Jeremiah 31 vs 29- 34 where God said that no longer will He punish the descendants of those who sin, decreeing that instead, the one who sins must die. undecided
1. The word of the Lord came to me. He said,
2 “Why do you people say this proverb: ‘The parents ate the sour grapes, but the children got the sour taste’[a]?”
3 But the Lord God says, “By my life, I swear that people in Israel will not think this proverb is true anymore!
4 I will treat everyone, child and parent, just the same. The one who sins is the one who will die! - - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 3
God swore by His life, eternity meaning that ruling was an eternal ruling that there will exist no more generational edict in the land of Canaan among the people of Israel on whom God originally placed that curse as penalty for sin of idolatry on. undecided

That is it about generational curses in scripture. Any other ideas you may have of them are of pagan origins, and not of scripture. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by IamANigerianMan: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Read Gal 3:13
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hope2014:
Psalm 37:22"“For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.”
Also
Matthew 25:41"“Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:”It seems GOD cursed them before sending them into the world(Just thinking).
Those two verses you quote are not about what are referred to as generational curses at all, since generational curses have instead to do with children suffering for the sins of their fathers, and fathers before them. undecided

As those verses indicate, it is the one who sins that is cursed by God, and since the curse is placed on such by God, there is no out except obedience of His Law. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Those two verses you quote are not about what are referred to as generational curses at all, since generational curses have instead to do with children suffering for the sins of their fathers, and fathers before them. undecided

As those verses indicate, it is the one who sins that is cursed by God, and since the curse is placed on such by God, there is no out except obedience of His Law. undecided
Not not this way. God created people and placed curses on them. Because of the curse they go into sin and many find it impossible not to sin. A pastor friend of mine even told me this and he mentioned generational curses.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hope2014:
Not not this way. God created people and placed curses on them. Because of the curse they go into sin and many find it impossible not to sin. A pastor friend of mine even told me this and he mentioned generational curses.
Man does not commit sin because of God's curse on man. Your pastor friend lied to you. Please open the Bible to read for yourself. undecided

Man first sinned against God before God then cursed man, the penalty for the sin committed by man. The curse is not the reason men sin. Men sin simply because they choose to harbor disobedience in their hearts against God. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Man does not commit sin because of God's curse on man. Your pastor friend lied to you. Please open the Bible to read for yourself. undecided

Man first sinned against God before God then cursed man, the penalty for the sin committed by man. undecided
That is the case of Adam Kobo. I am talking of forefathers who sinned against God and God visiting the sins upon the children.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hope2014:
That is the case of Adam Kobo. I am talking of forefathers who sinned against God and God visiting the sins upon the children.
There is no such thing in scripture as you can clearly see there from my previous response. That idea only exists in the minds of men particularly those who adopt for themselves pagan beliefs.. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Generational curses has been the theme of many Christian prayers I've witnessed.

MOGs dey try o!
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Two02: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
It did, if it could break the curse of the law then it has broken generational curses already you just have to walk and believe in this reality. Gloryyyy cool shocked
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2022
There is just one generational curse:

And to Adam he said: “Because you listened to your wife’s voice and ate from the tree concerning which I gave you this command, ‘You must not eat from it,’ cursed is the ground on your account. In pain you will eat its produce all the days of your life. It will grow thorns and thistles for you, and you must eat the vegetation of the field. In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” Genesis 3:17-19

©Cursed is the ground! It will open it's mouth to swallow you and your descendants, your blood will always be swallowed by the ground!
© It will no longer grow healthy food but what will reduce your sustainability as living beings;
© You will struggle to survive on it until you expire!
© You were made from dust and to dust you will return!

This is what all mankind inherited from Adam {Romans 3:23; 5:12} apart from this there is no other generational curses in fact God has promised that it's the souls that sin that will die {Ezekiel 18:4} so don't think innocent children will inherit curses from their parents. Ezekiel 18:19
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Templee333(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Pls sir/ma,read Galatians 3:10-13 & explain it to me. Please i'm waiting
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Templee333:

Pls sir/ma,read Galatians 3:10-13 & explain it to me. Please i'm waiting
Why do you care what Paul had to say on any of these issues... does his opinion somehow overrule that which was decreed by God Himself? undecided

Anyways, I am sent to preach Jesus Christ and not the opinions of Paul so I would rather focus on God's Truth in this since it was the opinions of men that God the OP all tangled up in lies to begin with. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Templee333(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you care what Paul had to say on any of these issues... does his opinion somehow overrule that which was decreed by God Himself? undecided

Anyways, I am sent to preach Jesus Christ and not the opinions of Paul so I would rather focus on God's Truth in this since it was the opinions of men that God the OP all tangled up in lies to begin with. undecided
Ur 1st statement was that it's not in the Bible. Now that u see it in the bible,u're diverting it 2 b the opionion of Paul.In that wise, don't u think the verses u used 2 back up ur points were the opinion of Ezekiel? Why do u discard one & take the other?
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Templee333:

Ur 1st statement was that it's not in the Bible. Now that u see it in the bible,u're diverting it 2 b the opionion of Paul.In that wise, don't u think the verses u used 2 back up ur points were the opinion of Ezekiel? Why do u discard one & take the other?
Open your eyes to read what is written separately from what are your delusions.. undecided
Kobojunkie:

That is my first post on here and nowhere in the above do you find me making the claim you accuse me of there. lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Templee333(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes to read what is written separately from what are your delusions.. undecided That is my first post on here and nowhere in the above do you find me making the claim you accuse me of there. lipsrsealed
sorry? Which one is (false) accusation?
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Templee333:

sorry? Which one is (false) accusation?
If comprehension is your issue then please deal with that appropriately. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Templee333(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If comprehension is your issue then please deal with that appropriately. undecided
probably, comprehension is my issue while denialism & lying is urs. So lets deal with our issues privately.Don't quote me again unless u r looking 4 trouble! Bye! See yaa!
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God Himself decreed in His Old Covenant Law which He gave as a Constitution of the Nation of Israel, a Nation He founded of the children of Israel, Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, that those He would punish generations of those who sin against Him - linked to sin of idolatry it seems - up to the 4th generation. undecided
So, this idea of generational curses, in scripture at least, didn't drop out of thin air. It has a genesis and an end, an end which can be located in Ezekiel 18 and Jeremiah 31 vs 29- 34 where God said that no longer will He punish the descendants of those who sin, decreeing that instead, the one who sins must die. undecided
God swore by His life, eternity meaning that ruling was an eternal ruling that there will exist no more generational edict in the land of Canaan among the people of Israel on whom God originally placed that curse as penalty for sin of idolatry on. undecided

That is it about generational curses in scripture. Any other ideas you may have of them are of pagan origins, and not of scripture. undecided
Continue Justifying God. God places generational curses in families. A guy was doomed and God sent an angel telling him he has a bad family line. God creates 98% for destruction and gives them to satan from birth to work on them while the remaininng 2% for him, that was what satan said in a revelation received by a man of God. satan even said as soon as he sees the head of the person he knows whether the person is for God or for him. The worst part is when these people God placed in the hands of satan and his demons to work on them ad send them to hell and they finnally get to hell. God ad his Son start shedding tears. I can never understand God.
Let me drop this verse for you to know what satan told the man of God in that revelationn is true;
Isaiah 57:16"For I will not contend for ever,
neither will I be always wroth:
for the spirit should fail before me,
and the souls which I have made."
souls he has made to be saved. You might say it is out of context, but the previous verse was talking about a person whose spirit is dwelling in the temple of God, but in the next verses he is still alive. and he is presently in the earth now for end time revival to help in saving those God created to be saved.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope2014:
1. Continue Justifying God. God places generational curses in families.

2. A guy was doomed and God sent an angel telling him he has a bad family line. God creates 98% for destruction and gives them to satan from birth to work on them while the remaininng 2% for him, that was what satan said in a revelation received by a man of God. satan even said as soon as he sees the head of the person he knows whether the person is for God or for him. The worst part is when these people God placed in the hands of satan and his demons to work on them ad send them to hell and they finnally get to hell. God ad his Son start shedding tears. I can never understand God.

3. Let me drop this verse for you to know what satan told the man of God in that revelationn is true;
Isaiah 57:16"....
souls he has made to be saved. You might say it is out of context, but the previous verse was talking about a person whose spirit is dwelling in the temple of God, but in the next verses he is still alive. and he is presently in the earth now for end time revival to help in saving those God created to be saved.
1. No man has the power to justify God for God is God and as clearly stated in scripture, what you claim is not of Him at all. undecided

2. So, you decide to believe the claims of a random guy over that explicitly declared in Scripture of God. Nothing I can do about that. undecided

3. So, you choose to believe the accounts of your mogs, the same men Jesus Christ warned you were false teachers and false prophets, who lead the blind to fall into the same ditch that they do, over God? I can't help you there my friend. undecided

As for what is written in Isaiah 57 vs 16, if you would open your eyes and mind to actually perceive that which is written, rather than dubiously lifting verses from here and there, you would see how nonsensical much of what you lot believe really boils down to in the end. undecided
14 Clear the road! Clear the road! Make the way clear for my people!
15 God is high and lifted up. He lives forever. His name is holy. He says, “I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and sorry for their sins. I will give new life to those who are humble in spirit. I will give new life to those who are sorry for their sins.
16 I will not accuse my people forever. I will not always be angry. If I continued to show my anger, then the human spirit, the life I gave them, would die before me.
17 Israel’s evil greed made me angry, so I punished them. I turned away from them because I was angry. But they continued to do wrong. They did whatever they wanted.
18 I have seen their way of life, but I will heal them. I will guide and comfort them and those who mourn for them.
19 I will teach them a new word: peace. I will give peace to those who are near and to those who are far away. I will heal them.” The Lord himself said this. - Isaiah 57 vs 14 - 19
The message contained in even verse 16 was directed at God's people, Israel, of which you are not, and will never be. There is no reference to a person but to a people who belong to the land of line of Israel. So, why would anyone who truly belongs to God claim that God used a verse regarding Israel in reference to a Gentile? That verse there clearly has absolutely no connection with all of what you claim in bold. undecided

Stop allowing these your mogs and pastors to steal, kill and destroy(manipulate you) using God's name. Rise above the mind game to see that God is not against you nor has He made a target of you. All He commands is that you obey Him and if you choose not to obey Him, then so be it. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. No man has the power to justify God for God is God and as clearly stated in scripture, what you claim is not of Him at all. undecided

2. So, you decide to believe the claims of a random guy over that explicitly declared in Scripture of God. Nothing I can do about that. undecided

3. So, you choose to believe the accounts of your mogs, the same men Jesus Christ warned you were false teachers and false prophets, who lead the blind to fall into the same ditch that they do, over God? I can't help you there my friend. undecided

As for what is written in Isaiah 57 vs 16, if you would open your eyes and mind to actually perceive that which is written, rather than dubiously lifting verses from here and there, you would see how nonsensical much of what you lot believe really boils down to in the end. undecided
The message contained in even verse 16 was directed at God's people, Israel, of which you are not, and will never be. There is no reference to a person but to a people who belong to the land of line of Israel. So, why would anyone who truly belongs to God claim that God used a verse regarding Israel in reference to a Gentile? That verse there clearly has absolutely no connection with all of what you claim in bold. undecided

Stop allowing these your mogs and pastors to steal, kill and destroy(manipulate you) using God's name. Rise above the mind game to see that God is not against you nor has He made a target of you. All He commands is that you obey Him and if you choose not to obey Him, then so be it. undecided

Isaiah 57:15-18:
For thus saith the high and lofty One
that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy;
I dwell in the high and holy place,
with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit,

to revive the spirit of the humble,
and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
For I will not contend for ever,
and the souls which I have made.
For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him:
I hid me, and was wroth,
and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.
I have seen his ways, and will heal him:

I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

God doesn’t speak clearly.He kind of hides things from people. No matter how much one read the Bible, if you like read it 4000 times. It is what God wants you to see you will see. And please stop using any other BIble Translation rather than KJV it can mislead you.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope2014:

Isaiah 57:15-18:
For thus saith the high and lofty One
that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy;
I dwell in the high and holy place,
with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit,

to revive the spirit of the humble,
and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
For I will not contend for ever,
and the souls which I have made.
For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I hid me, and was wroth,
and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.
I have seen his ways, and will heal him:
[/font]
I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
God doesn’t speak clearly.He kind of hides things from people. No matter how much one read the Bible, if you like read it 4000 times. It is what God wants you to see you will see. And please stop using any other BIble Translation rather than KJV it can mislead you.
It talks about a person(a man who God made humble) who God wants to use ggreatly to save those he created to be saved.
And also that Man of God is not lying. I can send you his revelational books if you care.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope2014:
1. God doesn’t speak clearly.He kind of hides things from people. No matter how much one read the Bible, if you like read it 4000 times.
2. It is what God wants you to see you will see. And please stop using any other BIble Translation rather than KJV it can mislead you.
1. So, you are saying that you have a hard time comprehending what is clearly written in the passage below? undecided
14 Clear the road! Clear the road! Make the way clear for my people!
15 God is high and lifted up. He lives forever. His name is holy. He says, “I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and sorry for their sins. I will give new life to those who are humble in spirit. I will give new life to those who are sorry for their sins.
16 I will not accuse my people forever. I will not always be angry. If I continued to show my anger, then the human spirit, the life I gave them, would die before me.
17 Israel’s evil greed made me angry, so I punished them. I turned away from them because I was angry. But they continued to do wrong. They did whatever they wanted.
18 I have seen their way of life, but I will heal them. I will guide and comfort them and those who mourn for them.
19 I will teach them a new word: peace. I will give peace to those who are near and to those who are far away. I will heal them.” The Lord himself said this. - Isaiah 57 vs 14 - 19
Like every other book out there, it doesn't matter how many times you read it. What instead matters if you are willing to accept what is written as is written, and for this basic human language comprehension skill is all that is necessary, something even a 10-year-old child can boast of to some extent. undecided

You lifted that verse out of context earlier and gave it an interpretation that did not even come close to that which is written. So the problem isn't God but you and your need to inject what are your delusions into what is clearly written and expressed, even in the passage. undecided

2. Also, the statement in bold is a lie that is typical of your pastors and mogs. Even unbelievers are able to correctly parse what is written in much of scripture by simply approaching it in much the same way they would any other book. The delusion that keeps many of your so-called believers from grasping what is written is that you approach the book using the filter given you by your pastors and mogs, blinders that in turn keep you from seeing what is written as-is. Again, read your previous comment and how you claimed the verse says something completely different from what is in fact written. Only someone with blinders on would do such. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope2014:
1.It talks about a person(a man who God made humble) who God wants to use ggreatly to save those he created to be saved.
2. And also that Man of God is not lying. I can send you his revelational books if you care.
1. The passage does not speak of a person. We read, from verse 14 and clearly verse 16, that the audience is Israel, and Israel's wickedness is the subject. We read of how in the future, God's plan is to heal Israel, and guide and comfort Israel as well as those who mourn for Israel. And God also speaks of giving peace to those who are in Israel as well as those in faraway lands through a new Word/agreement, of Peace. undecided

2. You man of God clearly lied to you. Nothing in that passage makes a reference to a person. Instead, in it God speaks of Israel, of Jesus Christ, God's agreement/Word of Peace, and of those who will obtain Peace by Him both in Israel and in faraway lands. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you are saying that you have a hard time comprehending what is clearly written in the passage below? undecided
Like every other book out there, it doesn't matter how many times you read it. What instead matters if you are willing to accept what is written as is written, and for this basic human language comprehension skill is all that is necessary, something even a 10-year-old child can boast of to some extent. undecided

You lifted that verse out of context earlier and gave it an interpretation that did not even come close to that which is written. So the problem isn't God but you and your need to inject what are your delusions into what is clearly written and expressed, even in the passage. undecided

2. Also, the statement in bold is a lie that is typical of your pastors and mogs. Even unbelievers are able to correctly parse what is written in much of scripture by simply approaching it in much the same way they would any other book. The delusion that keeps many of your so-called believers from grasping what is written is that you approach the book using the filter given you by your pastors and mogs, blinders that in turn keep you from seeing what is written as-is. Again, read your previous comment and how you claimed the verse says something completely different from what is in fact written. Only someone with blinders on would do such. undecided
Should i scan pages from his revelational books and send it to you? Also General Overseer of witches Jezebel according to one of the man of God revelations said only KJV Bible version is authentic, other translations have been manipulated. "For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him:" KJV and your Translation " Israel’s evil greed made me angry, so I punished them. " his and Isreal are not the same meaning ALSO and "smote him" is singular "punished them" is plural.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope2014:
1. Should i scan pages from his revelational books and send it to you?

2. Also General Overseer of witches Jezebel according to one of the man of God revelations said only KJV Bible version is authentic, other translations have been manipulated.

3. "For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him:" KJV and your Translation " Israel’s evil greed made me angry, so I punished them. " his and Isreal are not the same meaning ALSO and "smote him" is singular "punished them" is plural.
1. Do you mean another book that is not of Scripture? Go ahead! undecided

2. Witches Jezebel? Jezebel wasn't a witch. She was just a woman who happened to be a queen and an idol worshiper, no different from many other idol worshippers in Israel, and we know how God railed against Israel for worshipping idols. undecided

And anyone who feeds you lies about KJV being authentic is a liar. God never endorsed any of your bibles, to begin with. And KJV who also wrote the book called Demonologie didn't really believe in God, to begin with. At that point in time, there was a power justle going on between the Catholic church and England, and King Henry, King Jame's father, had come up with the idea of having England have full control over its portion of the church business, and so for this reason, he set up the church of England. James, his son, took it a step further by translating the bible so England could also boast of its own bible. None of these men truly knew God, or really cared much for Him, except for the power that came with controlling the church. So those who claim that the KJV version is authentic do so out of ignorance and foolishness. undecided

3. You need to open your eyes to see that the same message is being passed here albeight in another translation of the English language.
14 And shall say, ‘Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way; take up the stumbling block out of the way of My people.’”
15 For thus saith the high and lofty One who inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
16 For I will not contend forever, neither will I be always wroth; for the spirit should fail before Me, and the souls which I have made.
17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth and smote him; I hid Me and was wroth, and he went on waywardly in the way of his heart.
18 I have seen his ways and will heal him; I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
19 I create the fruit of the lips; peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near,” saith the Lord; “and I will heal him.
20 “But the wicked are like the troubled sea when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. - Isaiah 57 vs 14 - 20
Who is he who is being referred to in the above passage? In verse 14, it is revealed God speaks these things of His people, the People of Israel. undecided

Open your mind and pick a Bible that is written in a language that you can more easily comprehend, so those conmen you refer to as Pastors and Mogs do not deceive and delude you anymore using God's name. undecided
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Hope2014(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you mean another book that is not of Scripture? Go ahead! undecided

2. Witches Jezebel? Jezebel wasn't a witch. She was just a woman who happened to be a queen and an idol worshiper, no different from many other idol worshippers in Israel, and we know how God railed against Israel for worshipping idols. undecided

And anyone who feeds you lies about KJV being authentic is a liar. God never endorsed any of your bibles, to begin with. And KJV who also wrote the book called Demonologie didn't really believe in God, to begin with. At that point in time, there was a power justle going on between the Catholic church and England, and King Henry, King Jame's father, had come up with the idea of having England have full control over its portion of the church business, and so for this reason, he set up the church of England. James, his son, took it a step further by translating the bible so England could also boast of its own bible. None of these men truly knew God, or really cared much for Him, except for the power that came with controlling the church. So those who claim that the KJV version is authentic do so out of ignorance and foolishness. undecided
Lol, as angel Gabriel is to angel Micheal so Jezebel (though i dont think her original name is Jezebel) is to Satan.
I am not sure King James himself wrote the KJV version, i think he took credit for it. There are a lot of errors in other translations better stick to KJV.
Re: Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope2014:
1. Lol, as angel Gabriel is to angel Micheal so Jezebel (though i dont think her original name is Jezebel) is to Satan.
2. I am not sure King James himself wrote the KJV version, i think he took credit for it. There are a lot of errors in other translations better stick to KJV.
1. Not according to that which is written of her in scripture. Jezebel was the wife of King Ahab and that is where her story is contained. There is no link between her and Satan. undecided

2. No, King James is the one who gathered translators and commissioned the work to produce what is known as the King James version of the Bible. There are lots of errors in even your KJV Bible.
The New Testament was published in Britain on May 17, 1881, and three days later in the United States, after 11 years of labour. Over 30,000 changes were made, of which more than 5,000 represent differences between the Greek text used for the Revised Version and that used as the basis of the King James Version.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/biblical-literature/The-King-James-and-subsequent-versions
Why else do you think it has been revised x many times in the last 400 years, and new versions keep coming out almost every other year? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Islam Legalized Prostitution In Islam And Named it 'al-mutʿah' / Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. / Faithfulness Begins With Gratefulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.