Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] (5550 Views)

Child At Home, Beast In School? / How To Write A Killer Final Year Project Proposal As An Undergraduate / Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by DontBullshitMe: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
A group of Lions is called a PRIDE.

A group of tigers is called an AMBUSH

See the clear difference.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by KingAzubuike(f): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zimri:

Some things are better read than experienced.
Brutal.
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by KingAzubuike(f): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Englishisamust:

Tiger will kill lion if they have one on one fight. Only bear can stand a tiger
All these primary school arguments lol.
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zimri:

Topping the foodchain.
long time boss. no worry I don secure job for Nat geo wild office. $1k/hr

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Machalla(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Antivirus92:
a tiger is stronger than a lion

What is the useful of the strong if tigers cant get past male lions mane?
That is the only edge lions have over tigers nevertheless tigers are skillful killers but no be for where male lion dey

Englishisamust:

Tiger will kill lion if they have one on one fight. Only bear can stand a tiger

Tigers can't get past the male lions mane. It is just too strong for them to bite through.
Lions don't give up a fight they are fearless and resilient. The longer the fight btw Liion and tiger. The more injuries the tiger gets. The tiger will get more deadly injuries than the lion and so tigers are more likely to lose this fight or run away from the fight

Antivirus92:
lol.... you're funny...
lions do get past fellow lion's mane and here you're talking about tigers that have the second strongest bite force in the cat family only second to jaguars...
Lion's mane does not prevent a shit if you actually know how powerful tigers bite are.
Lol tigers can only try. Truth is that in a fight a lot of things should be considered. A lion or a tiger wouldn't just give their opponent the upper hand. The tiger may perhaps bite successfully through if the lion Say's " hey buddy , let end this, let me stay calms why you bite through my neck" lol
We know that can't happen because the lion doesn't run away from any challenge. He fight till death
So in that struggle tiger won't be able put that fatal bite on lions neck. That is the bite tiger needs to fully take down a MALE LION.
I only refer to the fight between adult male tiger and adult male Lion here. The male lion mane is a God given gift to lions else tiger would had taken their crown because tigers are very skillful

3 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
A group of Lions is called a PRIDE.

A group of tigers is called an AMBUSH

See the clear difference.

I'm working on this already... What a coincidence!

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by etrange: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
capetownboyz:
Nice thread op.. quite informative.

I'm actually a big fan of the OP. I find people that love animals (both wild and domestic) fascinating cause growing up, people around me made it look like I was weird for spending all my time observing animals.

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Antivirus92(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Machalla:

What is the useful of the strong if tigers cant get past male lions mane?
That is the only edge lions have over tigers nevertheless tigers are skillful killers but no be for where male lion dey

Tigers can't get past the male lions mane. It is just too strong for them to bite through.
Lions don't give up a fight they are fearless and resilient. The longer the fight btw Liion and tiger. The more injuries the tiger gets. The tiger will get more deadly injuries than the lion and so tigers are more likely to lose this fight or run away from the fight
lol.... you're funny...
lions do get past fellow lion's mane and here you're talking about tigers that have the second strongest bite force in the cat family only second to jaguars...
Lion's mane does not prevent a shit if you actually know how powerful tigers bite are.
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Benwallt(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

. 10th August is World Lions Day. But here we are talking about tigers. grin
lions are like tripple H the wrestler, frightening but very lazy. He sometimes needs help from the likes of Batista or Randy Orton to win a fight. Verdict : lions are cheats. Zimri you are a great man . Don't be a lion be a tiger

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Teenwolf:
Tigers are strong but are always submissive toward lions
nonsense
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by drmuchin: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zimri:

Topping the foodchain.

OP WHY ARE LIONS CALLED THE THE KING OF THE JUNGLE?
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by capetownboyz(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2022
etrange:

I'm actually a big fan of the OP. I find people that love animals (both wild and domestic) fascinating cause growing up, people around me made it look like I was weird for spending all my time observing animals.
I love animals a lots too and I watch lots of documentaries about them ..it my best form of relaxation watching they shows every morning ..YouTube and natgeo channels ..animals got unique traits than humans if i may say lol ..

4 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Teenwolf(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chopbarh Game App Full Review - Is It Scam Or Legit? / Five (5) Catastrophic Effects Of ASUU Strikes On University Students / Abu 2013/2014 Diploma Aspirant Let's Meet Here And Rub Minds Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.