Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency (12907 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Religion is not an issue...? really?

someone remind this frog about the killings of Christians in OwO shootings

Yorubas and cowardice dey shock my shocked.

Imagine the audacity of a trashy statement

Igboland says no to Islamic doings...

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by velocity25(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2022
We are OBI-dients
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Emola12(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2022
The man have sense aswear even God self know say d man know watin him dey talk I said it before and I will say it again anybody dah will vote APC and PDP come in 2023 God will 4gt dat person even in a problem situation
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by toprealman: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Agricaddict:
Tinubu is a dirty politician, agreed

Atiku is a dirty politician, agreed

What of Peter Obi, is he the clean one?

That man never conducted Local Government election for 8 years, that is pretty undemocratic and monopolistic, he is a regular politician we see on the news everyday, if he likes, he can go and visit JF Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln, or even George Washington, that doesn't solve our problems

He is a sectional (SE) Presidential candidate, he paid salaries abi, Ogun kee you there,

What did PO do in Anambra to think he can solve Nigeria problem? Everyday you keep seeing people relocate from that dirty state to Lagos or Osun or Oyo, this bastard even left Anambra State for Lagos, the state where he was governor for 8 years is not habitable for him, he is just an ordinary Igbo agenda, not a Nigeria thing, it is why he is going to massively fail in February, no one will ever support these bastards agenda, idiots.

With this your bitter soul, I am sure your soil cannot produce good Agric products. No amount of fertilizer can help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by obyrich(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Malory:
No wonder that an Igbo woman is his wife.
He has an open mind. No wonder he rose to the top of his career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Wrong. If it is the turn of the south, then it is the turn of the south east. If you cannot do that, then it is game for everyone including the northerner.

Religiously a Muslim is just concluding 8years, thus it is the turn of a Christian and with this it is still obi in advantage.

So sir, don't preach equity , when you are still biased towards it. If obi isn't the president , then it will be atiku
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by LegendAnselm: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Agricaddict:

That man never conducted Local Government election for 8 years, that is pretty undemocratic and monopolistic, he is a regular politician we see on the news everyday, if he likes, he can go and visit JF Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln, or even George Washington, that doesn't solve our problems

He is a sectional (SE) Presidential candidate, he paid salaries abi, Ogun kee you there,

What did PO do in Anambra to think he can solve Nigeria problem? Everyday you keep seeing people relocate from that dirty state to Lagos or Osun or Oyo, this bastard even left Anambra State for Lagos, the state where he was governor for 8 years is not habitable for him, he is just an ordinary Igbo agenda, not a Nigeria thing, it is why he is going to massively fail in February, no one will ever support these bastards agenda, idiots.

go and hit head on d rock
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Maccar02: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2022
Your mumu no be for here show us project obituary has done as a governor
Kaiser20:
Smart man Akeredolu, he has
already predicted that Peter Obi is the best candidate for 2023, since APC has messed up the country since 2015.
I wish all the governors in SW can emulate Akeredolu
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by saintopus(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2022
aariwa:
Aketi is making sense. Ignore an Ondo man at your own peril .The problem that consumed shagari 2nd republic started from there. Remember he was the one the started Amotekun and insisted presidency will come to the south which northern APC governors complied with. Atiku and PDP didn’t want to respect the zoning agreement that had been in place since 1999. Parties adopted that after the way the north treated MKO Abiola and that was the reason all the northern presidential aspirants stepped down for Ekwueme and Obj in 1999 PDP primaries, same reason OBJ stood ibori, Odili, duke and co down for yaradua, same reason southern candidates supported Atiku in 2019. Buhari is a Fulani still in power and Atiku another Fulani wants to take over and do another 8 years…wonder how that sounds to him

Good thinking, good product!!! You do well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Maccar02: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba's our wise people because some criminals came to kill in owo the Yoruba's should nail them as Muslims ? Don't we have Yoruba Muslims ? You can manipulate us into Chao
OyeofIkoTuN:
Religion is not an issue...? really?

someone remind this frog about the killings of Christians in OwO shootings

Yorubas and cowardice dey shock my shocked.

Imagine the audacity of a trashy statement

Igboland says no to Islamic doings...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Goodnigga: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Agricaddict:

Those are weak comeback , just type Achievements of PO on Google and attach Nairaland to it, it will suggest many posts for you to read. Moreover, like I usually say PO is not even among the top 10 most qualified persons to rule Nigeria, but compared to the two other criminals on the left hand and on the right hand, he is the best among them. By comparison,Little to no corruption charges, won best governor award in his time, improved education system, his candidacy will reunite Nigeria and maintain the religious status-quo in politics. Electing any of the other two will destabilize these arrangements.

Moreover, these other two are old, let the youth determine their leaders for once. Last previous elections, it has always been two-horse race between two devil, one is usually lesser devil, but both are devils. However, now we have three-horse race with a better option. And now Nigerians can choose instead of looking for a lesser devil.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Strikethem: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Kaiser20:
already predicted that Peter Obi is the best candidate for 2023, since APC has messed up the country since 2015.
I am from Ondo. Akeredolu has seen the handwriting on the wall.

He knew My incoming president Peter Obi is on top but he doesn't want to offend Tinubu.

He knows that Obi has taken over the hearts of the youths.
He's is smart man.

I am fully Obidient and Yuseful.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Pray(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2022
I have always respected this man,

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by daygee12: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Kaiser20:

Why Not all the Governors in SE emulate Hope Uzodinma and Chimaroke Nnamdi to support Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2022
If you are a good student of literature and psychology you will know that Akeredolu is not supporting Tinubu but Obi,if the right reaching out is done across SW and middle belt and the likes of Danjuma and Rev.Kukah and the christains core Northerner Obi will succeed Buhari clean and clearly.
Have seen my signature below?
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by SlavaUkraini: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2022
After the Owo Massacre..... This white beard man still thinks Religion is not an Issue.

If he was in the PDP or another party, he would be singing a different song.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by yetunsbay(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2022
JealousCobra:
Am giving him the Igbo title "Odugwu".

Odugwu has spoken, this a true son of omulabi grin

I bin no like him but with dis he don earn my support grin urchins stay clear.

The clown above me should take a cold bath and nakedly go hug and kiss a nearby transformer.

Culled from one NL female @ highlighted.

From an Obidient comrade.
[/b]But the clown above is saying the plain truth and obvious. Obi can't win atleast not now[b]
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Gval123: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
I stand with Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu.

It's the turn of the South and there's nothing anyone can do about it.. If you think otherwise, I dare you to mention just One state Atiku Abubakar will score up to 60% of votes.... Just ONE.
Someone who was shouting North's turn in 2011 & 2015 does not deserve the support of SE/SS in 2023..
SE/SS won't waste their votes for someone who lost his poling unit and even relied on the votes of same SE/SS resident in Adamawa to win his own state in 2019.

Tinibu will win him in North, Obi will disgrace him in the South..

At the end of it all. God's anointed will carry the day.

I'm Obidient and Yusuful....
. Since way jonathan and Obj be president, watin u gain? how ur life take better pass person way come from northern Nigeria? Same questions to those northern pipo way put Buhari for head, day shout say baba, now their live don take better pass person way come from south? until we get sense, to know say the fact say person come from ur village nor mean say u must vote 4 am. So becox i be southerner, i go day support TINUBU? person way e hand day shake.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Obakoolex(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Watch how they'll hail aketi for playing with their scrotum of mentioning Obi and Tinubu....had he been he mentioned only Tinubu that belongs to his party, you for don hear plenty abuse for em head grin
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by drmuchin: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2022
rubbish
southern tinubu presidency
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by JealousCobra(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2022
yetunsbay:
[/b]But the clown above is saying the plain truth and obvious. Obi can't win atleast not now [b]

You are entitled to your opinions, @ highlighted "Are you God"??

Suffering no dey taya una?? Tuehh!!
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by samuelpeters(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2022
I support Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu.

I support Southern presidency.

It is our turn. Whether Tinubu or Obi.
Atiku should go and sit down.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by ityP(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Kaiser20:

Lmao. Y'all are delusionists
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Karlosorji(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Agricaddict:

Every time you'll be crying Lagos this, Lagos that. You forget that Lagos was once capital of Nigeria and of course its Nigerians including Obi that made it what it is today. So stop giving lazy credit to tinubu. He's no match for Obi. If Obi was Yoruba I'll still support him cos he's the man we need to save Nigeria. Tinubu is sick and we don't have that time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by tonididdy(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Agricaddict:

grin
PO snatch your babe ?
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by admitobiorah(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
As for me and my house, wr are Obi-dient and Yusful come 2023.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Power must return to south and Tinubu is the most realistic route to achieve that.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by socialjustice93: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Nice one his excellency.. meanwhile we all need to be obidient.
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by deeva2: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Omoluabi

BAT 2023

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Salym(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
aariwa:
Aketi is making sense. Ignore an Ondo man at your own peril .The problem that consumed shagari 2nd republic started from there. Remember he was the one the started Amotekun and insisted presidency will come to the south which northern APC governors complied with. Atiku and PDP didn’t want to respect the zoning agreement that had been in place since 1999. Parties adopted that after the way the north treated MKO Abiola and that was the reason all the northern presidential aspirants stepped down for Ekwueme and Obj in 1999 PDP primaries, same reason OBJ stood ibori, Odili, duke and co down for yaradua, same reason southern candidates supported Atiku in 2019. Buhari is a Fulani still in power and Atiku another Fulani wants to take over and do another 8 years…wonder how that sounds to him
If what you wrote is right, can you kindly explain why Jonathan after finishing Yaraduas tenure ran for elections and you Southerners massively voted for him? Same as 2015 when you still voted for him. Why didn't you people force him to step down and let a Northerner finish the northerners turn if you are that sincere. Or is it when it doesn't favour you people that you will be shouting up and down that it is the turn of the south?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / FG Owes 70,000 Workers Three-month Salaries / Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.