Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency (12763 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Neoteny(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
I stand with Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu.

It's the turn of the South and there's nothing anyone can do about it.. If you think otherwise, I dare you to mention just One state Atiku Abubakar will score up to 60% of votes.... Just ONE.
Someone who was shouting North's turn in 2011 & 2015 does not deserve the support of SE/SS in 2023..
SE/SS won't waste their votes for someone who lost his poling unit and even relied on the votes of same SE/SS resident in Adamawa to win his own state in 2019.

Tinibu will win him in North, Obi will disgrace him in the South..

At the end of it all. God's anointed will carry the day.

I'm obtuse and useless....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by floret23(f): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Vote Sowore..

Even if he won't win..

Vote clear conscience..

With the stress of getting PVC and voting, I should vote someone that has zero chance of winning. Someone that can't win his polling unit. Oga please think about it again. Intentionally wasting your effort doesn't worth it.

Please reconsider.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Ken4Christ: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2022
PDP will come last in the three horse race.

Peter Obi is our next president.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Truthdeypain: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
obyrich:
He has an open mind. No wonder he rose to the top of his career.

Of course! I am sure he will soon be disowned as not an Omoluabi for making that statement. He is probably a disgrace to the yoruba race.

Not like he made a valid point anyways, just the usual seething hypocrisy, south means yoruba in their dictionary. It's almost unbelievable that he even mentioned Obi, maybe his own tribalism has a soft spot. grin grin
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by asanausana91: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Useless fool. Why didn't you say it the time of south east. Since you like rotation why are you supporting another Yoruba man after they have had their chance of 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by aribisala0(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Agricaddict:
Tinubu is a dirty politician, agreed

Atiku is a dirty politician, agreed

What of Peter Obi, is he the clean one?
DaveDGreat
That man never conducted Local Government election for 8 years, that is pretty undemocratic and monopolistic, he is a regular politician we see on the news everyday, if he likes, he can go and visit JF Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln, or even George Washington, that doesn't solve our problems

He is a sectional (SE) Presidential candidate, he paid salaries abi, Ogun kee you there,
DaveDGreat
What did PO do in Anambra to think he can solve Nigeria problem? Everyday you keep seeing people relocate from that dirty state to Lagos or Osun or Oyo, this bastard even left Anambra State for Lagos, the state where he was governor for 8 years is not habitable for him, he is just an ordinary Igbo agenda, not a Nigeria thing, it is why he is going to massively fail in February, no one will ever support these bastards agenda, idiots.

Eboes know they have not behaved well toward Nigerians and Nigerians will not vote an Eboe as president
This is triggering a lot of anger and aggression
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by aribisala0(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
asanausana91:
Useless fool. Why didn't you say it the time of south east. Since you like rotation why are you DaveDGreat supporting another Yoruba man after they have had their chance of 8 years.
DaveDGreat

Why are Eboes always bitter with Yoruba. Very aggressive in their support of Obi
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Lepon02: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
The electorates will decide.
Shut up and face governance in Ondo State, bloody failure!
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by yetunsbay(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
JealousCobra:

You are entitled to your opinions, @ highlighted "Are you God"??

Suffering no dey taya una?? Tuehh!!
[/b]Just like Anambra as of today is London[b]
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Keep ur Southern presidency... you people are not fair at all... if obi didn't have it let Hasua fulani continue... 8years as president, 8 years as vice and u still want another 8 years as president.. oga speak for ur people let us stay in our lower South and vote for candidate that will fix the mess druggie from Chicago brought on us
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Steveabbeyly: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
The olodo(s) can't reason to know the position Aketi is coming from, what he is saying is vote for Obi to reduce Atiku's vote because Obi supporters are also Atiku supporters.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Omoslim26: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
I stand with Obidiati.
I stand against muslim-muslim agenda bcus as an honest person I know it will never be accepted by muric if the table was turned around,I know deep down my heart that Muslim-muslim agenda does not potray equity, fairness, justice and inclusiveness in a Country with diversities like Nigeria.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Omoslim26: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
We all agree that power should come down South,but muslim-muslim agenda is a big No.
The terrorist use religion as a weapon urging people to join them in their fight for an Islamic state, muslim-muslim agenda will give weight to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching.
We say No to muslim-muslim agenda.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Omoslim26: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Religion is not an issue...? really?

someone remind this frog about the killings of Christians in OwO shootings

Yorubas and cowardice dey shock my shocked.

Imagine the audacity of a trashy statement

Igboland says no to Islamic doings...

You would have made sense if you didn't do this tribal hate that you do with so much passion.
Shun tribal bigotry.
Igboland says no to muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by crowther15(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
daygee12:

Why Not all the Governors in SE emulate Hope Uzodinma and Chimaroke Nnamdi to support Tinubu.
The truth of the matter is that, only few among our Governors have spoken about the candidacy of Atiku and Tinubu. They're being careful about it because of wrath of the youths. Makinde, Obaseki, Diri, Dapo, and others. Except for Sanwoolu, Okowa, and other few you mentioned.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by aariwa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Salym:

If what you wrote is right, can you kindly explain why Jonathan after finishing Yaraduas tenure ran for elections and you Southerners massively voted for him? Same as 2015 when you still voted for him. Why didn't you people force him to step down and let a Northerner finish the northerners turn if you are that sincere. Or is it when it doesn't favour you people that you will be shouting up and down that it is the turn of the south?
That was the reason most northern politicians gave for defecting to APC in 2014 , they told Jonathan to allow a northerner complete yaradua’s tenure but Jonathan said he will do only one term and handover to north and you saw how politicians from north shunned him and worked for APC based on this power rotation reason
Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Igbojew: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you see this man talking about Southern presidency you will think he is genuinely meant about Southern presidency but he is only projecting drug lord Tinubu presidency.Now he mentioned Peter Obi as if it's from his heart but he is still smartly projecting drug lord Tinubu...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency by Truthdeypain: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Igbojew:
If you see this man talking about Southern presidency you will think he is genuinely meant about Southern presidency but he is only projecting drug lord Tinubu presidency.Now he mentioned Peter Obi as if it's from his heart but he is still smartly projecting drug lord Tinubu...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

You are not mistaken. Very typical of their kith and kin. Chief hypocrites those scarred lots !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Four In Nasarawa Supermarket, CP Orders Probe / There Is No Evil Spirit Inside Aso Rock Villa - Femi Adesina / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.