Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. (3393 Views)

AtikuOkowa: Campaign Song For Atiku by Zango Is Currently Trending In The North / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / Old Maps Show Biafra Was Actually In Cameroon And Was Never Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Billygee2u:
Only Hop.eless c.ursed youths, that have no aspiration in life, will not support Peter Obi.

Why should I vote Peter Obi?

Please, just one solid reason, and I will consider myself hopeless for having never supported him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by OnionBandit(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2022
rusher14:
Another lie?
leave them, when they are busted again, they will say it's the work of Tinubu agbado media grin

When it comes to politics, they are zero

Flat heads, wasting the space on the Nigerian map since 1960

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by EndsarsReloaded: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2022
rusher14:
Another lie?

You really should be ashamed of yourself. Other Africans are praying and hoping that Nigeria will succeed but all you're concerned is about 30k.

You're ready to destroy your future and that of others for an amount that is less than $50??

Wasted generation!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2022
So na people from Cameron and Ghana wan vote for Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by shortIGBOman: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Well , as they said.... anyone that supports APC or Tinubu really has mental issues

Weting concern me with Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by zeenaman: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You really should be ashamed of yourself. Other Africans are praying and hoping that Nigeria will succeed but all you're concerned is about 30k.

You're ready to destroy your future and that of others for an amount that is less than $50??

Wasted generation!!!!
I'm curious. What makes you think the emergence of PO will translate to success, and that of BAT will not? You should give up this self deceit. Obi is not a magician
Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by SHINJA: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
meditator:
I can see the rechedness and poverty that resides in your family only started seven years ago and can only end when an IPOB terrorist is voted into power.

If them say make we drop account balance now,you go run..

See the kind person wey dey support apc...poor person..see him environment

Re: Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. by EndsarsReloaded: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
zeenaman:

I'm curious. What makes you think the emergence of PO will translate to success, and that of BAT will not? You should give up this self deceit. Obi is not a magician

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
So, you're expecting Tinubu who is already suffering from advanced stage Parkinson disease to improve Nigeria that is collapsing?

Even Buhari that is not suffering from Parkinson disease has proven to be a disaster because of old age and gross incompetence yet you believe an equally old but also physically and mentally sick man like Tinubu would be any better?

SMH!

Meanwhile, go through this thread to understand what is cooking for Tinubu: https://www.nairaland.com/7275349/exposed-why-northerners-planning-disgrace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya / Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples / 5 Shot Dead In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.