Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? (514 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2022
It takes the action of a few reasonable persons to make the whole nation better. Think and use your brain for the betterment of all. I support Obi and I'm not saying he is a saint but he is clearly the best option the political parties have provided for us now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves. We have suffered enough and ought to be wise. It will shock you to know I'm from the North Central.

As for me, Buhari's government and the attendant sufferings, pains and deaths are enough to reset our brains and shift our reasoning from tribalism, religion to true nationalism, love and nation-building.

I have an issue with Tinubu as a person and it has nothing to do with his tribe even though some of his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north. I would have ignored other bad sides of Tinubu but his health is such a serious challenge no reasonable person can ignore. He is also a crafty old man who divides the home he should build. He behaves like a rogue arrogating power to himself and laying dangerous examples.

The stage we are now in Nigeria is very precarious and we don't need any leader who is not responding to questions about his life and not talking to Nigerians about his ability to solve our elephantine problems. Tinubu just wants us to look at what he did in Lagos some blurry years ago and vote him. That is the most dangerous thing to do. It shows we're not learning. Remember, most people sold Buhari to us based on his past integrity, prudence and discipline but the reverse is the case now. It's dangerous to live in the past.

The most disturbing is that everything about Nigeria is crumbling fast. Our lives are in grave danger of insecurity and economic nosedives. We can't deny that Nigeria is terribly sick and it's suicidal to employ a terribly sick man to save a terribly sick country. The whole world will see us a foolish people and may forestall any appeal for help. Most of the foreign commissioners visiting the presidential candidates are only carrying out preliminary assessments. How do you feel after visiting Tinubu as a foreign commissioner? Will you believe Nigerians are normal?

Atiku appears healthier and more knowledgeable than Tinubu and that raises the questions of who is older, more open and responsive to the questions Nigerians are asking? The biggest odd against him is his region being a Northerner taking power from another northerner. It is the highest abberation to our unity. His corruption cases are as messy as dog-shits but Nigerians seem not to respect credibility and honesty. Tribes and religion override them in Nigerian politics.

So let's vote wisely and let who you vote next year do not bring pains, suffering to the rest of us. Use your conscience to prove your love for Nigeria. God help Nigeria and give us the best leader.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by ribevi1277: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Hdh

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by orisa37: 4:37am On Aug 11, 2022
PYO IS THE ANOINTED ANGEL OF GOD FOR THIS PURPOSE.
OSINBAJO IS GOLD.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Did Tinubu even allow PYO show his skills?
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Moh247: 5:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Na Ibos first start their Campaign of hate ooo.... Make no mistake when Campaign starts by September 28 let nobody cry blood oo

It's going to be 6 months of intense campaign and the media teams are very gallant

1 Like

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Naijanascam: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2022
This is the real irony of life.....
You can't be supporting APC and BAT and still be normal because the sad realities are right there staring at you...........

Someone wants to start where bubu left naijiria and some people are just happy as if the economy and everything is friendly to them
It's laughable and disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2022
In a sane place Tinubu will be stoned for just saying president.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Ecos(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Tell them oh
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by KingKO22: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2022
I'm Ibo base in Lagos and my vote is for candidate with most glaring success of antecedents which is Tinubu

My Vote for a great man who can assemble all great skill and competent leaders on merit as he did in Lagos
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
In a sane place Tinubu will be stoned for just saying president.

Well done. Clap for yourself and keep it up. I hope the entire Igbo nation worldwide join you in this shameless display of lack of moderation.

Keep up the hateful and personalized attack against Tinubu as if he is the only candidate running.

My only joy is that Tinubu himself, or his advisors, cannot now be oblivious to all this senseless hatefest from Igbos.

Now he will obviously see that his over-liberal disposition towards you people at large is wrong because it amounts to empowering your enemies at your own cost and to your own detriment.

A very dangerous thing with how Nigeria is shaping out.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2022
See kingko22 who dey claim fake background

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Imagine someone telling me they're recording Igbo comments about Tinubu. Are you normal. Check out pls.

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by ecolime(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
See kingko22 who dey claim fake background
He's one of the N30K per month urchins. They open numerous accounts, claim different tribes and spread lies everywhere.

The mumu is just doing his job.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by BATified2023: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:
Na Ibos first start their Campaign of hate ooo.... Make no mistake when Campaign starts by September 28 let nobody cry blood oo

It's going to be 6 months of intense campaign and the media teams are very gallant
igbos pioneered d civil war n got burnt for it till now

Igbos will always b d first to launch attack n when they get paid in their coin they will start crying

Everyone can see their madness now,when campaign starts proper n they realize they have lost before the election I am very sure they will start their Biafra or death before election self
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by BATified2023: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

Well done. Clap for yourself and keep it up. I hope the entire Igbo nation worldwide join you in this shameless display of lack of moderation.

Keep up the hateful and personalized attack against Tinubu as if he is the only candidate running.

My only joy is that Tinubu himself, or his advisors, cannot now be oblivious to all this senseless hatefest from Igbos.

Now he will obviously see that his over-liberal disposition towards you people at large is wrong because it amounts to empowering your enemies at your own cost and to your own detriment.

A very dangerous thing with how Nigeria is shaping out.
if tinubu wins or not,many things will change in south west after d election

Yorubas have now seen clearly d true colors of d igbos,what northerners saw many years ago yorubas are gradually seeing it now

1 Like

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Are these Tinubu's urchins wailing or crying? Instead of facing the reality, they are calling Igbo th reis Igbo that. Is that the level of hatred.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
BATified2023:
if tinubu wins or not,many things will change in south west after d election

Yorubas have now seen clearly d true colors of d igbos,what northerners saw many years ago yorubas are gradually seeing it now

Indeed. The changes will not favour Igbos because they are a people who, despite having a lot to lose, will always remain obsessed with acting hatefully and without moderation.

Why, for example, are they pinning the hopes of an Obi win on fighting Tinubu who is the biggest benefactor to them of all the prominent candidates running?

What is the Igbo presence and net worth in Adamawa which is the State of Atiku who is too busy living it up in Dubai to care about even Adamawans let alone Igbo migrants to the State?

Contrast with how well Igbos have done in the SW that is their most successful geographical space, in the entire universe, outside their native SE region of Nigeria.

However way the election goes, Yorubas will be the biggest long term winners. That is the reality for studious and objective analysts of Nigerian political reality.

3 Likes

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by etrouble: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
orisa37:
OSINBAJO IS GOLD.

Which purpose?

Are you saying God anointed fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo and later abandoned him? Or can God anoint someone and the person will be disgraced and humiliated at the village square where the Party's primary election took place? I doubt you will make Heaven with this your useless post.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by etrouble: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos pioneered d civil war n got burnt for it till now

Igbos will always b d first to launch attack n when they get paid in their coin they will start crying

Everyone can see their madness now,when campaign starts proper n they realize they have lost before the election I am very sure they will start their Biafra or death before election self

We will teach them another lesson that their generations yet unborn will never forget.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol. I can see hopeless Tinubu's urchins on the beat. I can see the joy of the lesson you taught Jonathan. Foools.

1 Like

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by orisa37: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2022
I'M ENTERING HEAVEN RIGHT NOW SO BYE BYE. BLOODY IGBOSON.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by orisa37: 5:52am On Aug 12, 2022
I'm moving on so don't throw Bricks, Mr. IDRIS OJO IDRIS OF EBIRALAND.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Kurutinto(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Moh247:

Make sure you pack enough pampers coz someone will be shitting on the go
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu's supporters need help. They're terribly confused.
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Bitter truth
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by etrouble: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2022
He is not your forefathers mate. His grandmother once sold your grandparents as Slaves

Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by etrouble: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2022
orisa37:
OSINBAJO IS GOLD.

We have humiliated the Judas. God will not anoint someone and allow the person to be humiliated again . God anointed small David and he brought down giant Goliath. So if God anoint younger and energetic Osinbajo, then old and weak Tinubu will never be able to bring Osinbajo down. But you all saw it, despite the gang up, God anointed candidate, Tinubu humiliated them all including the two fake Pastors Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare. You say Tinubu is old, weak and senile, but he has continually publicly humiliated your young and energetic candidates. E be like say you no dey think.

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by orisa37: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Your MONIKER is your TROUBLE e-trouble.

Do you know why TINUBU is confronted with the TITLE "OLULE"?
Re: Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
I'm shocked.

(1) (Reply)

REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify / Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO / Peter Obi’s Presence Causes Uproar At NBA Annual Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.