Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? (34106 Views)

Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi moh247

Come and do your work

Let me help you call others.

Leodeking LeodePig, aribisala0, christistruth0, werey ShortIGBOman, mooh247, , IloveDemManna, Nlpolicewoman, yorubaisgreat et al.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Lazenby007(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Shey the 14 days never reach or Ganduje scammed Jagaban ni?

grin

They think say na everybody go fit pull off what OBIdients did in Nasarawa, even without a Governor as Committee chairman.

Wait till we shut down Lagos 1st October.

But in the meantime, ready your handkerchiefs as we shut down Calabar for Peter Obi on Saturday and Akwa Ibom on September 3rd.

We no dey give shishi.
That is the party slogan: we no dey give shishi

2 Likes

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Billygee2u: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Tinubu and his people are online noisemakers
Agbero can't stop being nuisance
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by SALTandFIRE: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Born2Breed:
Tinubu should join the march.

Even if it's in a stretcher.

Witha pieces of agbado and a Tiber of cassava on his left hand wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Lazenby007(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Wetin go make OBI no win dis election I neva see am. Except if God no want.

WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI

6 Likes

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
TINUBU is the man for President by the grace of God

Yoruba lokan

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians,

You have now seen that Tinubu's supporters are championing an ethnic agenda and do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

You have seen them shouting Yoruba lokan up and down. This guy I quoted is just an example. The Jagaban once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria and he hasn't changed that mindset. Please vote wisely so you don't regret your decision.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for MC Oluomo who would become minister of transportation. A vote for Tinubu is for a vote for "Yoruba neesan" miscreants who would go about unleashing terror all around Nigeria. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the enthronement of Agberoism as the 4th tier of government in Nigeria. Let me not talk about the fact that he has no plans and vision for the country. You all know this by now.

Sane Nigerians are rejecting ethnic and tribal prejudice. We will always resist ethnic supremacy. Please vote wisely. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
That's because Tinubu refused to drop money. Tinubu's loyalists are thieves. They do it all for the money. Their motivation to walk is tied to how much Tinubu is willing to drop. There's no other way a thief can motivate the people.

2 Likes

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by 07kjb: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2022
1000×2000000=#2000,000,000 that's 2billion naira

Tinubu is tired of paying

The fact is TINUBU PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE THING BEING DONE FOR HIM

WILL SUCH A MAN MAKE A GOOD LEADERSHIP?

VOTE L.P VOTE OBIDATTI 2023

2 Likes

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by JayPeeOham: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Shey the 14 days never reach or Ganduje scammed Jagaban ni?

grin

They think say na everybody go fit pull off what OBIdients did in Nasarawa, even without a Governor as Committee chairman.

Wait till we shut down Lagos 1st October.

But in the meantime, ready your handkerchiefs as we shut down Calabar for Peter Obi on Saturday and Akwa Ibom on September 3rd.

We no dey give shishi.

Guy change your moniker and signature if you really mean all what you just wrote up there before we take you seriously
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Temptee101(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
TINUBU is the man for President by the grace of God

Yoruba lokan

May that grace weh you talk for mouth turn to a monumental disgrace and embarrassment for tinubu, you and your fellow urchins.

We are wiser!

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by smileyoo: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
It's only suicidal for nigerians, to still be supporting an incompetent regime, that can't even gurrantee their safety, during unprovoked massacre by terrorists.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by leokid866: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You have now seen that Tinubu's supporters are championing an ethnic agenda and do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

You have seen them shouting Yoruba lokan up and down. This guy I quoted is just an example. The Jagaban once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria and he hasn't changed that mindset. Please vote wisely so you don't regret your decision.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for MC Oluomo who would become minister of transportation. A vote for Tinubu is for a vote for "Yoruba neesan" miscreants who would go about unleashing terror all around Nigeria. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the enthronement of Agberoism as the 4th tier of government in Nigeria. Let me not talk about the fact that he has no plans and vision for the country. You all know this by now.

Sane Nigerians are rejecting ethnic and tribal prejudice. We will always resist ethnic supremacy. Please vote wisely. Thank you.
Oga when he said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria he was talking about how Abacha was not doing anything to unify Nigeria and he gave that interview while in exile......go and read the article and stop spreading half truths to suite your narrative.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by wallarwallar(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2022
D post is fron Obicraze supporter and why can't u just concentrate on how Petee obi will become Nigeria president rather than wasting ur time on Tinibu future .You @ a failure because you have all attributes of failure in ur post
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by diggindeep: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
1. Tinubu Support Group has been planning a solidarity Walk in Kano since February.

2. Governor Ganduje was appointed Chairman of the solidarity Walk committee.

3. Over 120 different Tinubu support groups signed up for the walk and each were asked to mobilize separately to boost the number of participants.

4. The walk was scheduled to hold on 31st July from the Emir palace to the Government house

6. Tinubu inaugurated the committee about 14 days to the date.

7. Tinubu Supporters boasted that Tinubu's solidarity Walk committee has more members than the number of votes Peter Obi will get in Kano.

8. Today is 11 August and we never hear anything about the solidarity Walk.

Please what happened to our two million solidarity Walk?

Can two walk together unless they agree?
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by adiori0303: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Be asking us jambe questions on nairaland.
If they planned for it and it didnt work out,why are u asking us stupid qiestions here on nairaland.
Are we the one that planned it?
Isnt it better than planning one and then posting fake pictures of events that happened in another country.
These cretins would never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
leokid866:
Oga when he said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria he was talking about how Abacha was not doing anything to unify Nigeria and he gave that interview while in exile......go and read the article and stop spreading half truths to suite your narrative.

Wow! So you know what half truths are right?

Please can you tell me those that started the game? Have you been blind to the millions of hate-filled propaganda that Tinubu's team go about spewing about Peter Obi? Did you condemn them when they linked Peter Obi to IPOB? Did you condemn them when they said Peter Obi's son stepped on the Nigerian flag? Did you also condemn them when they accused Peter Obi of stealing citing the Pandora papers that also featured Bola Tinubu and his cousin, Gboyega Oyetola? Where were you then? And others

See selective hypocrisy is hypocrisy too (I don't mean any insult here). Tinubu's camp should know that no one has the monopoly of propaganda.

I didn't even state the fact that OPC went on rampage killing and maiming Northerners in Mile 12 under Tinubu's watch in what many described as a state-sponsored massacre.

Please learn to condemn all wrong no matter who is doing it. smiley
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Jamesz12: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2022
I'm a yoruba from Oyo state and a card carrying member of the PDP However I and my family is for Obi/Datti

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by sangresan(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2022
All these mkuru umiri addicts masturbating on Nairaland. The Kano event will hold and you'll be shocked with the massive support for the Jagaban in Kano.

Obi is going no where. No! Ibo cannot be elected to lead Nigeria. Go back to your Biafra agitation.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by leokid866: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Wow! So you know what half truths are right?

Please can you tell me those that started the game? Have you been blind to the millions of hate-filled propaganda that Tinubu's team go about spewing about Peter Obi? Did you condemn them when they linked Peter Obi to IPOB? Did you condemn them when they said Peter Obi's son stepped on the Nigerian flag? Did you also condemn them when they accused Peter Obi of stealing citing the Pandora papers that also featured Bola Tinubu and his cousin, Gboyega Oyetola? Where were you then? And others

See selective hypocrisy is hypocrisy too (I don't mean any insult here). Tinubu's camp should know that no one has the monopoly of propaganda.

I didn't even state the fact that OPC went on rampage killing and maiming Northerners in Mile 12 under Tinubu's watch in what many described as a state-sponsored massacre.

Please learn to condemn all wrong no matter who is doing it. smiley
Oga obi is ipob is obi......all SE governor's past and present have links to the ipob movement and you cannot lie that it is the same profiles shouting biafra or die a few months back are the ones shouting obi for president today......and obi was in those papers as was Tinubu and Atiku no one is denying that .......
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by wallarwallar(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Jamesz12:
I'm a yoruba from Oyo state and a card carrying member of the PDP However I and my family is for Obi/Datti

Na ur family nw wetin concern us .. U sef dey form yeye man
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by gentlegenius(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Oxb90:
The question is too difficult
They are recruiting more bishops to join the walk.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Let me help you call others.

Leodeking LeodePig, aribisala0, christistruth0, werey ShortIGBOman, mooh247, , IloveDemManna, Nlpolicewoman, yorubaisgreat et al.

Thanks grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by gentlegenius(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Everyone knows Seun is In Tinubu’s pocket.

Yoruba’s are getting fed what they did to Jonathan.
Stop the allegation...
Seun Osewa doesn't support Tinubu.

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2022
leokid866:
Oga obi is ipob is obi......all SE governor's past and present have links to the ipob movement and you cannot lie that it is the same profiles shouting biafra or die a few months back are the ones shouting obi for president today......and obi was in those papers as was Tinubu and Atiku no one is denying that .......

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can see the typical agbado urchin. They start a fire but run away scared with tails between their legs. Shey you all started the propaganda game? Wait till I start dishing mine. You go cry blood.

Should I also tell the world about how Tinubu, through the OPC, killed millions of northerners in Lagos? The Mile 12 massacre is still fresh in our minds. What about the Agege looting and killings where northerners good and sources of livelihood were looted dry by MC Oluomo and his boys under the guidance of Tinubu? Luckily, Northerners were able to defend themselves and many agberos went down. Should I also talk about the one that happened at abule egba? What about Funsho Williams's case?

Dear Nigerians, a vote for Tinubu is a vote for an ethnic supremacist who would cause you to regret your actions. You all saw what MC Oluomo posted on twitter and how he's bragging to end the Fulanis right? He hopes to bring his terror to the national level. It's your duty as well as mine to put an end to this.

Say no to ethnic jingoism. Say no to Agberoism. Say no to Tinubu's desperation. Desperate people are always incompetent.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by SeunDAssLicker: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2022
gentlegenius:

Stop the allegation...
Seun Osewa doesn't support Tinubu.

Be like Ogun wan kee you now, no dey quote me with nonsense
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
1. Tinubu Support Group has been planning a solidarity Walk in Kano since February.

2. Governor Ganduje was appointed Chairman of the solidarity Walk committee.

3. Over 120 different Tinubu support groups signed up for the walk and each were asked to mobilize separately to boost the number of participants.

4. The walk was scheduled to hold on 31st July from the Emir palace to the Government house

6. Tinubu inaugurated the committee about 14 days to the date.

7. Tinubu Supporters boasted that Tinubu's solidarity Walk committee has more members than the number of votes Peter Obi will get in Kano.

8. Today is 11 August and we never hear anything about the solidarity Walk.

Please what happened to our two million solidarity Walk?
MONEY HAD NOT BEEN RELEASED YET...
THE MONEY FOR THE MOBILISATION HAD NOT BEEN RELEASED YET..
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
maidaino:
Dem later get their sense. How dem go waka for person wey no fit waka in him own well?
shocked

Comrade, you too love vawulense

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Taylordedon:
Which Saturday abeg specify
13th August

We are shutting down Calabar.

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE.

When you have Ganduje and Tinubu planning an event, they can afford to pay everyone 10k to participate in that walk.

Do you know the number of broke almajiri and poor homes in Kano State alone? That's enough to fill up the entire streets of Kano with Tinubu supporters.

Don't underestimate the power of money. I guess the rally was cancelled or rescheduled.
Only 139 people showed up and majority of them are the committee members.

Nothing was rescheduled. It was low-key cancelled. Didn't you see their mega rally in Lagos where only 11 people attended?

Only fools believe Tinubu will win Kano
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Lashist:
Ekundayo7574, guy come and verify that the walk happened grin...show us facts from the nation paper and videos that the 2m persons did the walk cheesy
Show ke.

Only 139 people showed up at the rally after hundreds of phone calls and they low-key cancelled it.

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Vulcanheph:

I'll be there for the calabar walk.. I just hope say this rain no go spoil things.
We pray so.

Its 6AM. We want to teach APC noisemakers that even at night when they are sleeping, OBIdients are always ready to serve without inducement.

Scheduling the walk at 10AM would have shut down the entire city but we will still make statement with the 6AM walk.

Also, October 1st, we will teach the APC noisemakers that Lagos doesn't belong to one man but to Lagosians.

We will shut down LEKKI toll gate for Peter Obi and nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Soldiers Kill 89 Bandits In Zamfara, Recover Arms / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.