Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? (34105 Views)

Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2022
adiori0303:
Be asking us jambe questions on nairaland.
If they planned for it and it didnt work out,why are u asking us stupid qiestions here on nairaland.
Are we the one that planned it?
Isnt it better than planning one and then posting fake pictures of events that happened in another country.
These cretins would never cease to amaze me
We love it when they cry

cry

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Justiceleague1: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Let me help you call others.

Leodeking et al.
This one has been in beans forum/kuje for sometime nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Jamesz12:
I'm a yoruba from Oyo state and a card carrying member of the PDP However I and my family is for Obi/Datti
We love you.

You are not alone

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
sangresan:
All these mkuru umiri addicts masturbating on Nairaland. The Kano event will hold and you'll be shocked with the massive support for the Jagaban in Kano.

Obi is going no where. No! Ibo cannot be elected to lead Nigeria. Go back to your Biafra agitation.
Shey the 14 days never reach ni?

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
leokid866:
Oga obi is ipob is obi......all SE governor's past and present have links to the ipob movement and you cannot lie that it is the same profiles shouting biafra or die a few months back are the ones shouting obi for president today......and obi was in those papers as was Tinubu and Atiku no one is denying that .......
Nasarawa says Hi

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Chai! His evil finally caught up with him.

1 Like

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Chai! His evil finally caught up with him. There's one leokid866 that's wants to fill his shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by oyichi: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2022
OP, are you sure that you are OK? Were you not in this country? We held the 2m man walk, just that the people were too many, so we have to reduce the number and change the location for security reason, it was held behind closed doors, inside Ganduje's house by two people, Ganduje and tinubu, on tinubu's manhude we must stand
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Techhybeam: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Kindly bear with us, we are still looking for enough bishops to lead the walk. The new date will be announced just like when we unveiled shetimma grin
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by leokid866: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians,

You can see the typical agbado urchin. They start a fire but run away scared with tails between their legs. Shey you all started the propaganda game? Wait till I start dishing mine. You go cry blood.

Should I also tell the world about how Tinubu, through the OPC, killed millions of northerners in Lagos? The Mile 12 massacre is still fresh in our minds. What about the Agege looting and killings where northerners good and sources of livelihood were looted dry by MC Oluomo and his boys under the guidance of Tinubu? Luckily, Northerners were able to defend themselves and many agberos went down. Should I also talk about the one that happened at abule egba? What about Funsho Williams's case?

Dear Nigerians, a vote for Tinubu is a vote for an ethnic supremacist who would cause you to regret your actions. You all saw what MC Oluomo posted on twitter and how he's bragging to end the Fulanis right? He hopes to bring his terror to the national level. It's your duty as well as mine to put an end to this.

Say no to ethnic jingoism. Say no to Agberoism. Say no to Tinubu's desperation. Desperate people are always incompetent.

A word is enough for the wise.
lol you Sir are far from wise......
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by PenSniper: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
1. Tinubu Support Group has been planning a solidarity Walk in Kano since February.

2. Governor Ganduje was appointed Chairman of the solidarity Walk committee.

3. Over 120 different Tinubu support groups signed up for the walk and each were asked to mobilize separately to boost the number of participants.

4. The walk was scheduled to hold on 31st July from the Emir palace to the Government house

6. Tinubu inaugurated the committee about 14 days to the date.

7. Tinubu Supporters boasted that Tinubu's solidarity Walk committee has more members than the number of votes Peter Obi will get in Kano.

8. Today is 11 August and we never hear anything about the solidarity Walk.

Please what happened to our two million solidarity Walk?

Jobless Busybody
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Advocate500: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
You see his supporters on thread like this.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by dollytino4real(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Kwestionair:

That is my greatest fear in this election. I don’t trust that man and what he can do with his army
yes o campaign wit sense o
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Bigheart042(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
When will enugu State own will hold..I can't be left out on this
IamAtikulate:
Shey the 14 days never reach or Ganduje scammed Jagaban ni?

grin

They think say na everybody go fit pull off what OBIdients did in Nasarawa, even without a Governor as Committee chairman.

Wait till we shut down Lagos 1st October.

But in the meantime, ready your handkerchiefs as we shut down Calabar for Peter Obi on Saturday and Akwa Ibom on September 3rd.

We no dey give shishi.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Hotguy27: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
1. Tinubu Support Group has been planning a solidarity Walk in Kano since February.

3. Over 120 different Tinubu support groups signed up for the walk and each were asked to mobilize separately to boost the number of participants.

4. The walk was scheduled to hold on 31st July from the Emir palace to the Government house

7. Tinubu Supporters boasted that Tinubu's solidarity Walk committee has more members than the number of votes Peter Obi will get in Kano.

Politics is a game of interest. It appears the governor is not happy over the choice of BAT's Vice
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Drixmobi25: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
What about Ekiti own?
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu campaign in Osun and Edo states ended up in Tinubu losing disgracefully
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by IamAtikulate: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bigheart042:
When will enugu State own will hold..I can't be left out on this
We don already shut down Nsukka on the 9th July
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Lashist(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Show ke.

Only 139 people showed up at the rally after hundreds of phone calls and they low-key cancelled it.
Make we wait for that zombie ekundayo to come and drop his rubbish facts cheesy
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by floret23(f): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:

FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi moh247 Batified2023 Mannabbqgrill seunmsg omenka heliues omenkaLives sarki Antichrist

Please respond to this fact check.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by JubrinElSudan: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
They set up a committee for a man March? Something Obi supporters organise on WhatsApp groups?
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Wwwq: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Iyatostrong(f): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=IamAtikulate post=115585520]Shey the 14 days never reach or Ganduje scammed Jagaban ni?

grin

They think say na everybody go fit pull off what OBIdients did in Nasarawa, even without a Governor as Committee chairman.

Wait till we shut down Lagos 1st October.

But in the meantime, ready your handkerchiefs as we shut down Calabar for Peter Obi on Saturday and Akwa Ibom on September 3rd.

We no dey give shishi. [ just make sure you hold your pvc. 1million will shut down calabar and 50 will have voters card. Yeyenetu. Bush rats love to eat pounded yam but their holes do not occupy mortal and pestle.
the Ipod terrorists love to rule us but they're minority/seccesionists. It'll take igbo 300yrs before you can rule nigeria.]
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Iyatostrong(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=IamAtikulate post=115593150]
Shey the 14 days never reach ni? [ Is it the number of the day or event? You are creating bitter enemies for your lord and messiah day in day out. Continue to deceive yourself with your minority's numbers. ]
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Mattwillz: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Born2Breed:
Tinubu should join the march.
Even if it's in a stretcher.
Word!..this one loud o
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Bigheart042(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:

We don already shut down Nsukka on the 9th July
What about enugu town?
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Mr5050(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Born2Breed:
Tinubu should join the march.

Even if it's in a stretcher.
lolz, I don't know your religion Sha but heaven go dey far from u. Chisos!
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Mr5050(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
TINUBU is the man for President by the grace of God

Yoruba lokan
simple question u no fit answer, u dey yarn dust.
Re: Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano? by Justiceleague1: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Chai! His evil finally caught up with him. There's one leokidd866 that's wants to fill his shoes.
Really? Then he's most likely same person grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani / Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.