Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE (22119 Views)

North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by TMwise1942: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
jafol:

Give me the facts I’m waiting of how igbos develop Yoruba states… I’m yet to see the development or the fake businesses you all think you have. If not for Yorubas you think you will be successful and run to your villages to do yam festival? You igbos still need Yoruba land and sea coast to do business or to travel abroad, so who are you igbos again? Is it because we allow you people to buy lands or what is the buga for?
if you talk about development all the estate in yoruba land is occupied by 70% igbos go and verify.
About business, all the market In yoruba land is occupied by 80% igbos, remove the igbos from the above listed you will see the yorubas need the igbos very well more than they do. The atlantic city that you claim tinubu is building do they have any yoruba man there ?
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Demolakay: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
jafol:

Anyone can be that name , you are Igbo or a gullible bastard . Pls instead of voting for Peter obi on Yoruba soil that Tinubu belongs too Abeg you and your family should relocate for better life to south east and vote for Peter obi there Lobatan. You can’t enjoy Yoruba benefits and vote igbo candidate that even has a house and property and still living in Yoruba soil. You either relocate mister and change your name if you are not Igbo, but I’m convinced you are igbo
Is LYK ur mad! abo fe ki olorun ba tiẹ je! I shld relocate from Tinubu Lagos. Is it Tinubu DAT owns Lagos,abi ur Papa? U beta put ur sense to beta use.Mo ri mu ee ète sonu. I ND my family shld relocate from Lagos to d south east.i wish I can c u ND u tell me DAT to my face,or on election day,tell me NT to vote because I choose to vote Wu i want,NT a kleptomaniac,drug lord ND pilferer of our common patrimony.
U need psychiatric evaluation ND attention ASAP.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Gangster1ms: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunmsg:

The insincerity of Peter Obi and his supporters is sickening. Is Guardian newspaper a pro-Tinubu media platform?

A pro-Peter Obi media platform just published a threat to the Tinubu campaign organization and all Tinubu supporters and instead of Peter Obi and his supporters to condemn and disavow the statement, they simply play around and then blame Tinubu for the publication. Is Tinubu issuing threats against himself?

Is this how Peter Obi will treat all concerns relating to other parts of the country if he becomes the president? Is this how he will look away and start blaming the victims when Ipob, ESN and UGM start killing other Nigerians under an Obi presidency? This is a new low for you guys.
We will still vote peter obi!
Try harder
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eniitankorede: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Go check obi's solid records.

Is it now Tinubu or Atiku that has proven that they are great leaders?

Obi will not loose, because God is with him, the people are with him, we will pray for him everyday and night.
God never looses, therefore obi will never loose.

Get ready for the divine shocker of your life.

And judging from your post. You want to vote Tinubu or Atiku. Bros.....after APC 7 yrs and 16 yrs of PDP. What have they done for the country. Bro.....Nigeria must change and we must change it by fire of OBIDIENCE and by force of YUS-FULNESS. We can't continue like this anymore. Nigeria must be great again.

The mistake or is it ignorance you are having is that Obi contributed to the decadence In PDP years. He was in PDP and even contested for presidency with Atiku and both lost. So, he is part of the rotten system. He awarded the contract to GENCOs and discos who destroyed the remaining goodness in NEPA. Obi was part of various pdp committees that destroyed NIGERIA. The only person who has no contributed directly and remotely indirectly to the problem is Tinubu. I say remotely indirectly when you accuse him of bringing Buhari. But he never participated in Buhari government. So Atiku and Obi contributed to destroying NIGERIA. Tinubu did not.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Demolakay:

Is LYK ur mad! abo fe ki olorun ba tiẹ je! I shld relocate from Tinubu Lagos. Is it Tinubu DAT owns Lagos,abi ur Papa? U beta put ur sense to beta use.Mo ri mu ee ète sonu. I ND my family shld relocate from Lagos to d south east.i wish I can c u ND u tell me DAT to my face,or on election day,tell me NT to vote because I choose to vote Wu i want,NT a kleptomaniac,drug lord ND pilferer of our common patrimony.
U need psychiatric evaluation ND attention ASAP.
Oh you are afraid or wetin? You should be happy to relocate since you support Igbo candidate. You should be ready to relocate. As long as it’s Yoruba land I have a say and right over anyone of other tribes the same with igbos over their southeast.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
TMwise1942:
if you talk about development all the estate in yoruba land is occupied by 70% igbos go and verify.
About business, all the market In yoruba land is occupied by 80% igbos, remove the igbos from the above listed you will see the yorubas need the igbos very well more than they do. The atlantic city that you claim tinubu is building do they have any yoruba man there ?
Lol you occupy estate that you igbos pay money to live? Lol or the business market owned by Yoruba leaders that can decide what to do with it anyday Abi no be the same southwest we Dey? Lmao you igbos r so gullible and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
TMwise1942:

Let me give you examples, an igbo man came to lagos with just 100k naira an start hustling in the next 5 years he will worth 50m naira. A yoruba man came to lagos with that same 100k , in the next 5 years his net worth will be 50k naira no be juju be, after, you guys will be shouting blood money up an down when you see an igbo man making it big, while the yorubas engage more in blood money than the igbo
LMAO � Abeg come back with a fact than your delusional narcissistic ego…. Igbos as usual FYI Yorubas are free to walk into any state and benefit in any Yoruba state. Don’t ever say a Yoruba man came to Lagos it’s laughable, so who are lagosians aliens Lol.

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Demolakay:

Show me where he condemned it bro. He went to Pa Falae house,ND started asking " where are the Fulani"
He was part of d pple Wu sent Igboho on exile.
If he supported Amotekun,why are dey NT working in Lagos?
pls am not a small boy,ND am very sure u DNT know history nor politics more Dan me.
Tinubu is a bad market! a lot of Yoruba's knows him for who he is.
All what you listed is your own delusional thought, you can only know politics if you r involved so bye small boy/ girl
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

When?, how?, where?
Go and ask y we rigged him out, I don’t talk much if you don’t know anything just shut up
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eniitankorede: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
PVision2020:

https://guardian.ng/news/igbo-youths-ask-promoters-of-tinubu-to-keep-off-south-east/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660187365

It is very obvious that Obituary is going to cause civil war in NIGERIA if he does not caution his criminal gangs. Obituary is a bad omen for Nigerian politics because a coalition of terrorists called IPOB and yahoo boys are set to set NIGERIA on fire if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by lexxwiz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:
For the bastard Yorubas following Peter Obi it is clear to you now that the igbos will turn you to second class citizen if he wins election. He will destroy and dismember NIGERIA if allowed to win. You will never be able to go to east anymore. PO is IPOB candidate. A word is enough for the wise.

Kai. Omo see how low this guys have reduced theirselves….

If this isn’t another level of hate on a particular tribe, then I don’t know what else is..

You guys are really showing how much you detest the East. And my happiness is that, people not even south East carry ObiDatti for head pass him own tribesmen.

There’s life after 2023 o. You guys be careful with the hate.

This is do or die campaign from you guys.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Demolakay: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
jafol:

Oh you are afraid or wetin? You should be happy to relocate since you support Igbo candidate. You should be ready to relocate. As long as it’s Yoruba land I have a say and right over anyone of other tribes the same with igbos over their southeast.
Ur more stupid Dan i thought. If u enjoy being stupid,no problem.Its ur lot.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The mistake or is it ignorance you are having is that Obi contributed to the decadence In PDP years. He was in PDP and even contested for presidency with Atiku and both lost. So, he is part of the rotten system. He awarded the contract to GENCOs and discos who destroyed the remaining goodness in NEPA. Obi was part of various pdp committees that destroyed NIGERIA. The only person who has no contributed directly and remotely indirectly to the problem is Tinubu. I say remotely indirectly when you accuse him of bringing Buhari. But he never participated in Buhari government. So Atiku and Obi contributed to destroying NIGERIA. Tinubu did not.
His the problem?. How? he refused to participate in the dollar rain at the party primaries. Does that not show you he doesn't want to get involved in the rot of the system. If that is not evidence enough for you to see, then I don't know what is!
Bro.....the reason why obi is where he is right now, is because he separated himself from the evil company.
I just wished Osinbajo did the same, the divine grace and favour obi is enjoying right now is meant to be enjoyed by Osinbajo. But has baba no flee from the appearance and company of evil. God will make use of peter obi to make sure Nigeria is greater again than ever before.
Know this and have peace.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

So who brought this colossal failure(Buhari) to we Nigerians? Obi abi?
You can fool yourself but you can't fool everybody.
You brought a failure to us and you expect us to give you a chance to do what?.
The 86 years old man that can't stand alone for 3 mins wants to stand up to Nigerian problems. You see that you are not normal.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2022
jafol:

Go and ask y we rigged him out, I don’t talk much if you don’t know anything just shut up
You can rig man man out. But you can't rig God out. Therefore you can't rig obi out. Take that statement to the bank.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

You can rig man man out. But you can't rig God out. Therefore you can't rig obi out. Take that statement to the bank.
If you like put God for it, God won’t come down to campaign or vote for you. Anyone that feels they are tribalistic against Yorubas we will show them the way to play politics. That includes Peter obi
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Perfectbeing(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Stupid Tinubu BATstards…

They will pay kangaroo group to issue stupid statement that nobody in Igboland will hear except the press.

Then Tinubu urchins will rush to start campaigning with it on how Igbos are intolerant of other candidates and their supporters.

If you believe this rubbish news then you are one of the most stupid of humans to ever walk planet earth.

Ndi ala!
Very soon Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa will become Tinubu urchins too.
It seems they've cursed the Igbo race never to accept responsibility for any of their actions.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur more stupid Dan i thought. If u enjoy being stupid,no problem.Its ur lot.
I can see you don’t like potopoto land but you can sit in southwest and vote for them while they buga on you on your own land, you don’t think if Peter Obi gets there they will send all of you including your family out. You don’t know igbos
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is obvious you are already in it

Keep on ohhh you will soon get what is coming to you
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by mutvy: 5:21am On Aug 12, 2022
.... but Peter Obi is not prevented from campaigning anywhere. Is this how to win people's heart? We shall see.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Demolakay: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2022
jafol:

I can see you don’t like potopoto land but you can sit in southwest and vote for them while they buga on you on your own land, you don’t think if Peter Obi gets there they will send all of you including your family out. You don’t know igbos

ur nt ook. pls u need psychiatric evaluation.Go to Yaba,by d left,u will b attended to Dere.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
jafol:

If you like put God for it, God won’t come down to campaign or vote for you. Anyone that feels they are tribalistic against Yorubas we will show them the way to play politics. That includes Peter obi
Bro....this one HE MUST come down....if God appeared twice to Solomon and multiple times to the people of Israel when they where in the wilderness through the vessel of moses, then God must come down in the elections and shame you all. You want to tribalistic in choosing your candidate. Hence you are overlooking the shortcomings of Tinubu which are visible to the deaf and audible to the blind. You must be Night dreaming. We(SW YOUTHS AND CHRISTIANS) will not allow an individual who has placed his personal ambition over the unity of a nation. Nigeria must be greater than ever before. #GetYourPvcNow
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eniitankorede: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

So who brought this colossal failure(Buhari) to we Nigerians? Obi abi?
You can fool yourself but you can't fool everybody.
You brought a failure to us and you expect us to give you a chance to do what?.
The 86 years old man that can't stand alone for 3 mins wants to stand up to Nigerian problems. You see that you are not normal.

Obi himself was a failure under PDP. He contested with Atiku and lost because he was a failure. He gave contract to GENCOs and discos and so he was a failure. He invested government money in his family beer business and lost the value invested. He was a failure.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eniitankorede: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

His the problem?. How? he refused to participate in the dollar rain at the party primaries. Does that not show you he doesn't want to get involved in the rot of the system. If that is not evidence enough for you to see, then I don't know what is!
Bro.....the reason why obi is where he is right now, is because he separated himself from the evil company.
I just wished Osinbajo did the same, the divine grace and favour obi is enjoying right now is meant to be enjoyed by Osinbajo. But has baba no flee from the appearance and company of evil. God will make use of peter obi to make sure Nigeria is greater again than ever before.
Know this and have peace.

He refused to participate in dollars rain or he was outsmarted? Did he not give dollars to Labour Party officials in desperation to obtain presidential ticket?
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro....this one HE MUST come down....if God appeared twice to Solomon and multiple times to the people of Israel when they where in the wilderness through the vessel of moses, then God must come down in the elections and shame you all. You want to tribalistic in choosing your candidate. Hence you are overlooking the shortcomings of Tinubu which are visible to the deaf and audible to the blind. You must be Night dreaming. We(SW YOUTHS AND CHRISTIANS) will not allow an individual who has placed his personal ambition over the unity of a nation. Nigeria must be greater than ever before. #GetYourPvcNow
Southwest belongs to Yorubas and Yorubas only, we Yorubas do all religions Christianity Muslims and tradition so your southwest youths and Christian is laughable
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by PeterObi4LP: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Only a bastard will leave his own blood and vote outsiders. Obi is even the greedy one. Otherwise why is he keeping his stolen money in secret foreign account. Have you not heard of pandora file? Why did he invest state money in his family business if he is not greedy? The 250 million that he lies belonging to contractor. No cars were seen from contractor. If Obi is not desperate and greedy, why did he move from one party to another? Why did he bribe Labour Party for presidential ticket? If you vote Obi then you are not an Omoluabi for reasons stated above.

I will vote ObiDatti a million times against baba Tinubu. Na tribalism, bigotry and religion kept us like this. Enough is enough
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eniitankorede: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I will vote ObiDatti a million times against baba Tinubu. Na tribalism, bigotry and religion kept us like this. Enough is enough

If it’s not tribalism, religion and bigotry that you have, what objective assessment puts Obi ahead of Tinubu?
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
jafol:

Southwest belongs to Yorubas and Yorubas only, we Yorubas do all religions Christianity Muslims and tradition so your southwest youths and Christian is laughable
What is laughable is you not realizing that we the south west Christians and youths will not vote for an 86 years old man how can't stand for 5 mins or a useless unifier that can't unify is own useless party.
Nigeria must be greater than never before.
#GetYourPVC
Be OBIDIENT and YUS-FUL

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He refused to participate in dollars rain or he was outsmarted? Did he not give dollars to Labour Party officials in desperation to obtain presidential ticket?
Why should you seat in the presence of the scornful or dwell with the wicked. God has said in HIS words, flee not walk, flee! From the appearance of evil. He wasn't outsmarted, did he know he will recieve this kind of support from well-meaning Nigerians??.
Remain OBIDIENT and Yus-ful
Nigeria must be greater than never before
#GetYourPVC

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi himself was a failure under PDP. He contested with Atiku and lost because he was a failure. He gave contract to GENCOs and discos and so he was a failure. He invested government money in his family beer business and lost the value invested. He was a failure.
Failure is a word by you....all you see is failure because you are lover of bad things that are happening in this country....Obi helped Atiku to get votes in the SE AND SS. Go and check your records and see if Atiku has gotten 18 million votes before he selected obi has his VP.
You are a failure because you want to support a failure....obi is a success hence we the southwest youths and Christians will support obi and remain OBIDIENT in ensuring Nigeria becomes a successful success.
Be OBIDIENT and Yus-ful
#GetYourPVCNow

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Softmirror: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
mayklef:
i've said it before, the bad eggs among Obi's people will ruin him chances, just the same way they ruined their biafra dream.....now let me state this clearly, OBIDIENT is a national struggle and not a Tribal struggle.
I am a yorubaman with a good number of northern friends, and i can confidently say this ObiDatti movement is a wildfire spreading across Nigeria especially the youths.
Lets all stay united to fight and secure our future from the hands of these entitled old moneybags

grin

WILD FIRE KO TSUNAMI NI. YOU GUYS LOVE IMAGINING THINGS grin
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
jafol:

I will put God in obi's matter. And he(GOD) will campaign for we the OBIDIENTs concerning this elections. God will speak to the 96 million voters to overwhelmingly vote for obi.
If God can kill 185,000 soldiers against Israel in one night, send down fire to kill the captain and his 50 twice. Then am sure God will do the unimaginable in this elections by making obi the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Remain obedient and Yus-ful
#VoteOBIDIENTLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) / Defection: Court Refuses APC’s Request To Sack Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.