Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE (22113 Views)

North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
jafol:

Go and ask y we rigged him out, I don’t talk much if you don’t know anything just shut up
I will not shut up.....if you can't tell me....den don't bother....#EnemiesOf9geria.
Nigeria must be great again.
Vote wisely.
#VoteOBIDIENTLY

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The mistake or is it ignorance you are having is that Obi contributed to the decadence In PDP years. He was in PDP and even contested for presidency with Atiku and both lost. So, he is part of the rotten system. He awarded the contract to GENCOs and discos who destroyed the remaining goodness in NEPA. Obi was part of various pdp committees that destroyed NIGERIA. The only person who has no contributed directly and remotely indirectly to the problem is Tinubu. I say remotely indirectly when you accuse him of bringing Buhari. But he never participated in Buhari government. So Atiku and Obi contributed to destroying NIGERIA. Tinubu did not.
Then who brought the useless failure of Buhari to us.
Abeg answer me!?. Tinubu indirectly brought Nigeria to the level that it is right now. And you said Tinubu did not contribute in destroying Nigeria......truly you dreaming.
We say No BAT things....Nigeria must be great again

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
jafol:

Turn of igbos to be president but igbos were ruling through Jonathan and showed Tinubu and Yoruba people pepper during Jonathan’s era
When?
How?
Where?

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by JoeNL22(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eniitankorede:

It’s the turn of competency and solid records of achievements. The region has nothing to do with good leadership. And Obituary has not proven to be a good leader. IPOB is also supporting him which is an ominous sign. So he will lose. Get ready for the shocker.
Obi is over competent.
Yes.....Even me am IPOB
Indigenous People Of A Better TODAY.
Or maybe its you that should be ready for a shocker grin grin

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jafol(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Demolakay:

ur nt ook. pls u need psychiatric evaluation.Go to Yaba,by d left,u will b attended to Dere.
All of a sudden I need psych eval lol but your stupid ass is voting for a man that don’t have Yoruba interest at heart and ontop that he is so close to Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu lol. I already know you r Igbo, leave us Yorubas alone and keep to your ipob vote
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eniitankorede: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
JoeNL22:

Failure is a word by you....all you see is failure because you are lover of bad things that are happening in this country....Obi helped Atiku to get votes in the SE AND SS. Go and check your records and see if Atiku has gotten 18 million votes before he selected obi has his VP.
You are a failure because you want to support a failure....obi is a success hence we the southwest youths and Christians will support obi and remain OBIDIENT in ensuring Nigeria becomes a successful success.
Be OBIDIENT and Yus-ful
#GetYourPVCNow

Now that campaign has started we shall see the southwest youth you are talking about. You will find yourself a loner because Obi is a divisive figure, a tribalist and he has the agenda to Christianise Nigeria. We shall oppose him with full vigour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.