Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser (29771 Views)

James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Isobug: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Na so
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by ukaface(f): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Denrele doesn't cross dress
He just goes extra extra with his fashion

I love how consistent he has been with his fashion.

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2022
One of the most simple celebrities I have come across.

Oga just explained himself and if you all can't comprehend, then it is your wahala!!

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Letmehearword: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Please a member needs a Room and Parlour or Spacious Single room self contain around Sapele Road, Ikpoba Slope, Upper Mission. With a budget of 70-90,000 per year. If anyone has any information please contact me. Thanks.
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by alibiz: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2022
So so confident of his stupidity.
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Ishilove: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2022
We may not agree with his style but he is saying the truth. Anyone who was able to become popular before the advent of social media needs to be applauded because it was harder then. Nowadays all you need to do is go online and act the fool, and voila, you get a level fame (even if it is 15 minutes). All these idiot cross dressers cannot be compared to Denrele Edun. Hell no

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Johel(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Bahamas95(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Confused being!
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Bugatti411(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2022
dollynnn:
What is he then?
A mad man?

He is confused
No he's not confused...
He is not a gay or a crossdresser like Bob and Chris..
He is a model who is very creative and understand the uniqueness in fashion...

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by lomprico(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
He is a crazy dresser!

1 Like

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by slowice(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Afonja people should come together and form a gay association for their many gaybriel brothers.

They should embrace the culture with pride as omo oduduwas that they are grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by lomprico(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Bugatti411:

No he's not confused...
He is not a gay or a crossdresser like Bob and Chris..
He is a model who is very creative and understand the uniqueness in fashion...

Don't mind him, people tend to vilify what they don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by SugarGirl44(f): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2022
You're as shameless and confused as they are.
You're all a disgrace to your parents.

That's why it's good to be clear when praying for children, these ones are called ọmọ lasan.
Don't pray for just children, ask for sane and blessed children, a male OR a female, not a combination of the two.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by olaniyi0(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
That idiot that insulted Jesus on the thread were a Yoruba Muslim talor Tosin married a Germany gay was not baned ! Or was he band? Pls help me, am asking cause what is good for Buhari is also good for Tinubu , Yoruba Muslims now insult Jesus but the should know that nobody have Monopoly on insult
How do you people even think of all these things you put out on the internet I'm more concerned about the number of people liking this comment
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Malory: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba Gay association
All of them are Yorubas.
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by detectivejones: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Nigeria Billy Porter
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Flamemignon1(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He defined himself as what he is. He is a red carpet VJ. He spoke the truth. Give him some credit. He was one of those who brought the spotlight from SA to 9ja. I have met him a few times and I don't see anything gay in him. He talks and reasons like a man, business anf money.

Denrele might have an eccentric lifestyle but he has never represented the gays to me or to anyone around me.

Not everyone on make up is gay. His Shenanigans and eccentric lifestyle is his gimmick to fame and fortune. Would anyone have cared for a slim young man with his kinda nose on suit?

Let him live. Y'all are screaming gay gay gay. He has not flaunted that lifestyle. You are the ones dragging him to it. He is a hard-working man and has done well in the entertainment circle.

Call him anytime for work, he never fails to show up. Even when the cash isn't reasonable, he will do it.

Stop tagging everyone gay. Most times the gays are the straight gays on suits.
I thought you were a Christian,even if he's eccentric and not gay,it goes against your christian values and take it from a queer man, before I left Nigeria,I attended discreet queer club parties where he was the host,apart from that,he also acted in a TIERS (The initiative for equal rights, a non profit organization for queer people in Nigeria) movie that was produced by ASURF,where he play Ayoola Ayoola's boyfriend in the series so man so trust me when I say he's gay gay,him and singer Ric Hassaini had a thing for some months during the pandemic

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Blakpot: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Fashion style inspired by Jim Reeves?
lol
Jim Reeves dressed like a cowboy not a peacock.
Man was modest. He wore plain top and trousers or plain suit. He wouldn't even consider himself fashionable.

I was expecting more flamboyant guys like RuPaul, David Bowie, Boy George, Elton John, Prince etc.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by sylve11: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He defined himself as what he is. He is a red carpet VJ. He spoke the truth. Give him some credit. He was one of those who brought the spotlight from SA to 9ja. I have met him a few times and I don't see anything gay in him. He talks and reasons like a man, business and money.

Denrele might have an eccentric lifestyle but he has never represented the gays to me or to anyone around me.

Not everyone on make up is gay. His Shenanigans and eccentric lifestyle is his gimmick to fame and fortune. Would anyone have cared for a slim young man with his kinda nose on suit?

Let him live. Y'all are screaming gay gay gay. He has not flaunted that lifestyle. You are the ones dragging him to it. He is a hard-working man and has done well in the entertainment circle.

Call him anytime for work, he never fails to show up. Even when the cash isn't reasonable, he will do it.

The bolded part; true that! cool

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Mysteryman22: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He defined himself as what he is. He is a red carpet VJ. He spoke the truth. Give him some credit. He was one of those who brought the spotlight from SA to 9ja. I have met him a few times and I don't see anything gay in him. He talks and reasons like a man, business and money.

Not everyone on make up is gay. His Shenanigans and eccentric lifestyle are his gimmick to fame and fortune. Would anyone have cared for a slim young man with his kinda nose on suit?

I don’t know who you are,but knowing who Denrele truly is and seeing your comment,all I can say is God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by oz4real83(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
That idiot that insulted Jesus on the thread were a Yoruba Muslim talor Tosin married a Germany gay was not baned ! Or was he band? Pls help me, am asking cause what is good for Buhari is also good for Tinubu , Yoruba Muslims now insult Jesus but the should know that nobody have Monopoly on insult
you don't need to fight for Jesus Christ, he is powerful enough to fight for himself. Apostle Paul did worse than most of them but when the time came for Jesus to fight for himself, it was clear and visible to even the blind. Insulting them will equate you with them, just ignore and move on.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Flamemignon1(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
sylve11:

The bolded part; true that! cool
He's so right about that part though,not all gay men are feminine, infact masculine gay men are much more than feminine ones,the feminine ones just knows how to garner attention like women

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by casppyjay: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2022
brightbright:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-am-not-a-crossdresser-denrele-distances-self-from-bobrisky-james-brown/amp/?fbclid=IwAR3pgK8oDgAp6UcT7-dbZ0duRUJaymvOLQZW_FyRxdZSmkA-1Y9sGmO-iqA&script_path=disqus-widget-safetylevel20longtail09
see this fool the best dressed so far amongst them crop that germinated then was and still my man SEXY STEEL .. but I’m not bothered petals relaxers filled cranium doesn’t know him..
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Ruthymoon(f): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Gender confused she him undecided undecided
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by KlasysTech(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2022
He's right

I don't why people think he's a cross dresser

Denrele has so much talent
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
I enjoyed dis guys acting in one popular UNILAG campus program they used to show between late 90s and early 2000s, I think.

but how he quickly changed in2 dis new character is wat am missing.
undecided
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Your Blessing Is Based On This.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://youtube.com/shorts/CO8PmlgYITM?feature=share
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by socialjustice93: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2022
same people noni.. cool
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser by Barthley: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Tbh real g@ys doesn’t dress like a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) / Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.