Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him (389 Views)

Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Eniitankorede: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2022
The IPOB website has been known to be churning out fake stories like that of Ghanaian President against Tinubu. Peter Obi is yet to condemn them. It’s obvious their candidate is Peter Obi. I call on Buhari and INEC to ban and disqualify PO from contesting presidency. Because he will preside over the dismemberment of NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Sanative: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Jagabanofafrica: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Biafra loading

Tinubu is the man for President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:
The IPOB website has been known to be churning out fake stories like that of Ghanaian President against Tinubu. Peter Obi is yet to condemn them. It’s obvious their candidate is Peter Obi. I call on Buhari and INEC to ban and disqualify PO from contesting presidency. Because he will preside over the dismemberment of NIGERIA.

Then Tinubu is BokoHaram candidate.

This pattern of ethnic haterade you people display against Tinubu will destroy you people and your useless half dead Tinubu.

Don't worry, this election will consume you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi has a right to run so no need to advocate something as undemocratic as a ban against his doomed candidacy.

Let him run and be discredited by the results his woeful loss will subject him and his Obidullards to.

The Igbo and IPOB terrorist backers of Obi will be shamed and humbled again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Last year you all praised him as a no nonsense man that dealt with massob...you all praised him for killing massob and dump them in ezu river you're pointing out he's among the fellow Nigerian Igbo's who has taken their stand against Biafra.

You pointed out to those shouting Biafra that even their leaders is against them.

Today the well meaning igbo fellow Nigerian that massacred massob Biafra members is running for president.... He has automatically turn BIAFRA IPOB MEMBER grin

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY ELECTION TILL TOMORROW I STILL BELIEVE DISINTEGRATIONS OF NIGERIA WILL FAVOUR COMMON MAN THAN ONE NIGERIA IS FAVOURING POLITICAL LEADERS.

BUT NEVER FOR A SEC THINK YOUR TWISTS IS WORKING...WE JUST SEE IT AS PETTY AND PAY NO HARD WORK INTO COUNTERING IT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by OnionBandit(f): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:
why should he be disqualified? He has the right to vote and be voted for...

But he will only labour in vain

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by CR777: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Tribalistic mpama, I just glanced through your page and realized Peter obi is giving u headache. You just can't stop talking about him.

Get ready to call him your president next year.
The youths are coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Mstick: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Meanwhile Tinubu went to dig up that old relic in Aso Rock even though it's on record that he's a Bokoharam/Fulani terrorist sympathizer, he's currently running with the commander in chief of Bokoharam, and there's currently a bill in Lagos State House of Assembly to create a Sharia court in Lagos.

Makes you wonder what Tinubu wouldn't do for his personal ambition.

Tinubu has personally charged the supreme Council of Sharia to create a department of political affairs.

NIGERIANS should be really worried, that man will do ANYTHING to actualize his selfish ambition.

He sold Nigerians before, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by khadaffi(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Are you seriously waiting for Peter Obi to condemn them before you know what they are doing is condemnable? Has Tinubu condemn them? Meanwhile here is a thread created by a PDP guy saying that Peter Obi killed IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/7261280/peter-obi-acclaimed-messiah-without

When you guys are out of ideas you will realise the dynamics has come to change in Nigeria. 2023 is the year we retire old politicians. After 2023 a new breed of politicians will start coming up. I see Atiku permanently relocating to Dubai after 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Kendo999: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:
you no well like your Presidio
Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Eniitankorede: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2022
khadaffi:

Are you seriously waiting for Peter Obi to condemn them before you know what they are doing is condemnable? Has Tinubu condemn them? Meanwhile here is a thread created by a PDP guy saying that Peter Obi killed IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/7261280/peter-obi-acclaimed-messiah-without

When you guys are out of ideas you will realise the dynamics has come to change in Nigeria. 2023 is the year we retire old politicians. After 2023 a new breed of politicians will start coming up. I see Atiku permanently relocating to Dubai after 2023.

I am very clever and I know what I say. IPOB is working for Peter Obi. They have mended fence and they see him as their messiah. That’s why they are attacking Tinubu and supporting Obi on their website. It is clear to everyone when Peter Obi refused to condemn them. Rather he made weak stupid statements that truth will be seen. What truth is he talking about? When Ghanaian president refuted their fake story, Peter Obi still believes IPOB is telling truth. Is that not foolish of him?
Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Yoruba1stson: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Everybody don know that before..... Piter hoebi idiot is an ipob project, even gan he is one of the ipob leaders, people worshipping nnamidiot cownu before don turn to hoebidiot supporters
Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Everybody don know that before..... Piter hoebi idiot is an ipob project, even gan he is one of the ipob leaders, people worshipping nnamidiot cownu before don turn to hoebidiot supporters
I'm watching you
Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by Yoruba1stson: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I am very clever and I know what I say. IPOB is working for Peter Obi. They have mended fence and they see him as their messiah. That’s why they are attacking Tinubu and supporting Obi on their website. It is clear to everyone when Peter Obi refused to condemn them. Rather he made weak stupid statements that truth will be seen. What truth is he talking about? When Ghanaian president refuted their fake story, Peter Obi still believes IPOB is telling truth. Is that not foolish of him?
What did the useless hoebi idiot say when ipob killed hausa and other people in sadeast?, nothing..... it is very clear that hoebidaft is an ipob project

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
What did the useless hoebi idiot say when ipob killed hausa and other people in sadeast?, nothing..... it is very clear that hoebidaft is an ipob project
kunle shatap

(1) (Reply)

FG Appeals To Canadian Government To Remove Harsh Visa Conditions / Breaking: Ifeanyi Ubah Survives Assassination Plot / Peter Obi Is A Liar, Deceitful, Dishonest - Fani Kayode Blast Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.