Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche (28651 Views)

Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / The North Is Not Strong Again To Hold The Country Together: Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Soulsymbol99: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Elddergod:

You're a f**l..did Jesus condemn anyone?
Did he meddle with politics?

No wonder you and your papa and mama dey lick your pastor ass like tomorrow no dey. Imagine u comparing a mere mortal to christ. For a so-called Elddergod, your Gullibility is unprecedented

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by iscom(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
We pray so..
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Want a strong naira

1.Remove fuel and power subsides

2. Tax the 70% of economically active Nigerians that do not pay tax

3.Open the petroleum and power sector for more investment

4.Fight corruption. FIGHT CORRUPTION, fight corruption. Especially Buhari corruption. FIGHT CORRUPTION.

5.Security issues must be addressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Lasgidi90(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmmmm. "Yinmu"
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by goody36: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Go and put him there if you can.

May the best amongst the contestants in the eyes of God emerge victorious.
Amen
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by phemmyfour: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
fman:
It can only be possible
If Peter obi becomes president
It will not happen even with Obi

Since 1960, it has always been going up irrespective of the regime

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Taigaban: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Bros do your preaching, collect your Tithes leave the economy that is heading towards total collapse. For 7 good years this government cannot fix even 1 refinery. Common Rice we cannot plant. The small one that is available is sand Rice despite all the technology used world wide. And now government print money and borrow to pay salary and other overheads. Where is the Naira strength going to come from ?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Cjayboy: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
AMEN AND AMEN....

OUR COUNTRY MUST BE GREAT AGAIN..
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
If only Nigerians will understand this language

Obi is for better of everyone not for too people alone

Obi is lover of the poor

Obi is intelligent

Obi is man of his words

Obi is economical

Obi is a business man before politics
Coz all great countries in the world are business minded country obi has A1 there

Obi is not a saint but he has Good hrt

Only Obi speech alone will make u wise and intelligent

Vote Peter Obi vote Good Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Kajaard: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

Una go dey sell unverifiable prayers for una members then dey collect verifiable money in return.

If it's not fraud then I don't know what it is.

How can you verify prayers that is based on faith and the supernatural? undecided

Na mad people just dey follow me comment everyday for this nairaland sha undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Tareq1105: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
sophirebenitez:
We don't want strong naira abeg. Weak naira is an advantage. We just need a productive and exporting economy.

2 things are critical to achieve this.

First, security across the length and breath of Nigeria.

Secondly, efficient and effective power supply to allow for production to take place.

My problem with Obi is that he doesn't explain issues. He's fond of making general political statement that doesn't make me to believe he understands Nigeria and Nigerians.

Moving Nigeria from consumption to production economy cannot be achieved without tackling the 2 issues I raised above.

Those who aspire to lead must study reasons behind the closure of factories in Kakuri in Kaduna. What happens to those factories in Ikeja Acme road, Oba Akran, Ilupeju industrial estate, Oregun ojota, industries along Oshodi Isolo Mile 2 Aswani, 5 stars, Agbara industrial estate, Sango Ota, many industrial estates spread all over the states of the country.

How do we bring prosperity back to this country? That should be the focus and not trivial things. We want to see articulated programs by candidates and details of implementation. This will help us to hold them accountable.

Unfortunately for us most of our industrialists are now in the national assembly. Politics has taken the front burner.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by victorazy(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

He is already there.
Isaiah 1:19
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by seunayantokun(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Pastor,
You missed your track on this, please. If you're not careful you will be shamed like Bakare. God has rules for His Kingdom and He is sovereign. We must make sure we abide by His rule and also pray 'Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven'.
When the rules are broken, consequences follow, and when He applies His sovereign decisions, you cannot go against it. The Bible says we cannot do anything against the truth but for the truth.

The problem of Nigerian pastors is their individual empires which they think going back to our various nations threatens. They have forgotten that gain is not godliness and the Gospel knows no boundaries.

God is formatting Nigeria and we'll soon be back to our factory setting, no prophet or jupiter can stop that. No need for visions or revelations, just go back to the Bible, study, and you will understand.

So, watch and keep it cool.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by kwasoly(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

Una go dey sell unverifiable prayers for una members then dey collect verifiable money in return.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Oceanjagaban: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Who spiked his drink?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by drololaaof: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Campaign on social media will not vote don't mind them they just hype the polity . They are playing into the hand of the opposition with their threat ,bullying . What we need is methodical planning . Already the ruling parties are beginning to be jittery and will be making frantic effort to counter this mass movement.
We need to stave off thuggery, vote buying, underage voting in the north and many vices God crown your effort with success. .
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Kinzo0917(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

. When this will happen soon, you shall not be alive to see it. And so shall it be in Jesus name. Except God never spoke to him or if he is not a prophet of God then you will be freed
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Kinzo0917(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

. When this will happen soon, you shall not be alive to see it. And so shall it be in Jesus name. Except God never spoke to him or if he is not a prophet of God then you will be freed. If you like insult me but I don't care. If God be God, let this happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Ay20: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Godbless u
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by saintrow1: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
fman:
It can only be possible
If Peter obi becomes president

Lol clown the same nigerians that prefer foreign goods to domestic good wants naira to be strong. The same obituary terrorist that invested in foreign business will help naira abi.

I know that obi supports are hungry and angry about the current situation of nigeria but let's face the fact that nigeria and nigerians deserve what they are going through right now. The truth hurts but nigerians have all contributed to the down fall of the country. Kindly aspect your fate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Abelino(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
May God have mercy on you
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by ADBA3005(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Amen!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by femiasaolu2014: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2022
How will this happen

HOW!!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Amen o!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by seunayantokun(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:
Hmmmmmm...Time will tell.
Good response. Some of us think we own God forgetting He rather owns us.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by holaralph(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Why are people busy defending nigeria that God never created.Nigeria is a business empire of Britain working in conjunction with FULANI that are not indigenous to any region. As for those shouting peter obi, ATIKU or TINUBU. Please ask yourself on what constitution any of those Politicians are going to operate. 1999 constitution is Abubakar abdulsallam's constitution. Even if any of those aspirants try to propose a law to favour their region.It will still go through the 2 HOUSES OF NASS, THE HIGHEST NUMBER IS FROM THE NORTH. SOUTHERNERS CAN NEVER ACHIEVE TWO THIRD MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE. AND THE PRESIDENT CAN NEVER VETO ANYTHING. BECAUSE BRITISH AS REALLY TAUGHT HAUSAFULANI THE TRICKS AND THEY HAVE THE NUMBER IN THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. SOUTHERNERS IN THE HOUSE ARE NOTHING BUT DECEIVERS AND FULANI PUPPETS. FINALLY IT PAINS ME WHENEVER I SEE A LEARNED SOUTHERNER CLAMOURING FOR OBI OR TINUBU TO SUCCEED FORGETTING THE FACT THAT FULANI AS STRANGLE ALL OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS IN THAT GOD FORSAKEN BRITISH COMPANY CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Kennethmgbonyeb: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

...my friend be reasonable and respect people,you must not comment if you don't have anything to say.... Pls mind your comments against pastors
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Thomasankara(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:
Nigeria will soon shock the world, Naira’ll be strong again – Pastor Enenche

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/nigeria-will-soon-shock-the-world-nairall-be-strong-again-pastor-enenche-in-fresh-prophecy/
[/color]Amen o[color=#770077]
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Realtalk20: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
lonecatt:
Nigerians are willing to see this country work

Apc cannot make this happen rather they will make naira worst and blame the previous governments while looting and borrowing continues.

Exactly
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by BluntCrazeMan: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:
Nigeria will soon shock the world, Naira’ll be strong again – Pastor Enenche

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/nigeria-will-soon-shock-the-world-nairall-be-strong-again-pastor-enenche-in-fresh-prophecy/
In 2014,, A Catholic Priest in my parish told us to vote Buhari, that he holds the keys to solve the Nigerian Problems.
I no dey discuss well with that Priest again whenever and wherever I see him.
Yess..
It's that serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / Gowon: No Regrets Fighting Civil War / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.