Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche (28643 Views)

Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / The North Is Not Strong Again To Hold The Country Together: Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by extol1(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2022
IgOga:
Does this man ever preach about Jesus?

All I hear from him is Obi....Igbo.....politics......APC.......PDP...dollar...naira......

Maybe he should just face his ministry.....las las Nigerians will wake up to the gimmicks
oga he has right to say who want to vote for. The last time i checked he is a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by virginchaser(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
fman:
It can only be possible
If Peter obi becomes president

Your ways are not my way says the God of Israel. He can use any means and that is why he is the almighty.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Fcwilly: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2022
fman:
It can only be possible
If Peter obi becomes president

Not only Peter Obi, we still have more than 1001 people that is more better than Peter Obi but are afraid to come out because of Nigeria dirty politics, but by the grace of God, Peter Obi will win so that those people can come out and work with him and rescue this CONTRAPTION called nijeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Kambols95(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
That is exactly who he really is.

Shalommy:
Yeah, when we kick bubu(badluck) outta Aso Rock. Chaii
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by slimanyd: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Abegi. Let my usdt value rise small so as to sell it back b4 any yeye naira rises o.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by fman(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
virginchaser:

Your ways are not my way says the God of Israel. He can use any means and that is why he is the almighty.
I no understand this morning preaching.
Abeg wetin you mean?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by kingsleyjando(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2022
grin
WonderManly:
Congratulations in advance! But, before that time. You see...
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Wallade(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:
Nigeria will soon shock the world, Naira’ll be strong again – Pastor Enenche

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/nigeria-will-soon-shock-the-world-nairall-be-strong-again-pastor-enenche-in-fresh-prophecy/

This is just wishful thought or speaking by faith, the activities on the government of Nigeria, precarious economy, activities of the residents of Nigeria and debt profile of Nigeria does not support this pastor's opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by ShaqFu: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Lol. Just see how this man dey lie. grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Mrkumareze(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2022
That's out wish but it's unfortunate the damaged done can't be repaired in the next 16 years...
It will take us more than 30 good years of leadership to be in the right track
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by clericuzzio(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:
Nigeria will soon shock the world, Naira’ll be strong again – Pastor Enenche

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/nigeria-will-soon-shock-the-world-nairall-be-strong-again-pastor-enenche-in-fresh-prophecy/

Audio Shock.

If baba Emi Lokan enter, naira will be as useless as Zimbabwean dollar
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Mayng01(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
The way Buhari shocked Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by WeLive: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
The world does not care!!!!
Even if it stronger than Olumo Rock
No developed country accepts naira at their foreign exchange offices.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Soulsymbol99: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2022
This is the only man of God that hv been vocal about 2023.the rest have just been playing safe. Adeboye saying everyone is his child. Speak up against the evil in the land oga! angry even pastor Chris dem.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by GoooodHardDick: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Buhari ovation was louder than this in 2014.

Unfortunately this is not buhari ovation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by uptownemmygee(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Amen
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by olisaEze(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2022
I won’t yab dis pastor because he has proven to be OBIdient & Yusful already. But as long as u did not foresee the Covid19 global pandemic lockdown, just be calming dan dey use small small prophesy. Cool dan for Jesus....make hand for nor touch you. grin

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by omoadeleye(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Okay, he should keep praying
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by AZUH: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin I believe in prophecy. Nigeria will have a full one month of national celebration when peter Obi and Labour Party wins next year election. I believe Nigeria will flulish again but not with those old corrupt money bags
love this
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Tareq1105: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Yes. Once Peter Obi becomes president and Nigeria becomes productive.

That's what your overrated Obi has been saying that he would move Nigeria from consumption to production but he's not answered the How question.

We all desire a better Nigeria, therefore those that want to lead must explain their plans and not just making a general political statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by kareemkamil(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
While is this guy liying, must u talk every time, haba. Dem swear for u Eneche.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Elddergod: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
This is the only man of God that hv been vocal about 2023.the rest have just been playing safe. Adeboye saying everyone is his child. Speak up against the evil in the land oga! angry even pastor Chris dem.

You're a f**l..did Jesus condemn anyone?
Did he meddle with politics?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by socialjustice93: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Is very possible with Obi presidency..
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Osgilliat(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2022
All these government tools yarning dust all because of daily bread no dey ever tire.

Preaching lies to their members boldly while the gullible ones smiles and laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Image123(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
These are declarations, a branch of what you all know as prayers. They are not prophecies, please take note.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Karlosorji(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Go and put him there if you can.

May the best amongst the contestants in the eyes of God emerge victorious.
Stop calling God in this matter. God has given you brain to select the best. He can only watch you suffer if you no get sense. For me am done suffering and among the candidates I know the best.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Secondly: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Once Peter Obi takes over, Nigeria will be restored to Absolute Normal.

If you believe, say Amen.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Munzy14(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmmmmm...Time will tell.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Moses1111: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Anything can happen, if naira must be strong again not in this Buhari government o
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Hairyrapunzel: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

Una go dey sell unverifiable prayers for una members then dey collect verifiable money in return.

If it's not fraud then I don't know what it is.

Don’t mind these yahoo boys saying they are men of God. They will tell you that money, wealth and power on earth is vanity and God hates them. Yet they will collect money, wealth and power on earth (visible things) and say they want to hand it over to God (invisible being) who hates these things to advance his work. Thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye / Breaking: Boko Haram Elements Reach Out For Dialogue - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.