Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche (28654 Views)

Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / The North Is Not Strong Again To Hold The Country Together: Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by harmony75: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2022
OBIdiently it will be so Ijn � vote Obi Peter of labour Party �
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by ViktorCash: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Electric shock or abi shock absorber grin
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by ufuosman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
I Believe
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by RepoMan007: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
The sensible question we should be addressing and stressing is "how do currencies grow stronger?".
When money failed in the book of Genesis, what made it fail? Unavailability of things caused by drought or famine. Why is our money weakening or failing gradually if there has been no plague to trigger a drought?
These are sensible questions the teachers of God's word should be addressing to educate alongside these beautiful declarations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by einsteine(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
What does strong mean?

Are the Japanese Yen, Korean Won and Vietnamese Deng "strong" currencies?

What you need is a stable currency not a strong currency.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by mabea: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift abeg...

Una go dey sell unverifiable prayers for una members then dey collect verifiable money in return.

If it's not fraud then I don't know what it is.
When there's nothing to say you say rubbish for the sake of likes
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by ICEWIN: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

God can only do something when he sees the country being productive and not borrowing money up and down. Y’all better wake up to reality that Nigeria economy is 1% from collapsing

Well From my findings God doesn't work that way.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by chijokz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidatti2023s:
Words like this annoys me. You think strengthening the currency of a nation is just a snap of a finger or mere prophetic saying? Certain things must be done and put in place! For instance the country needs to be productive and meet world’s demand on certain commodities! The purchasing power needs to meet the demand of an average Nigerian! Nigeria will need to use internally revenue only and not borrow any external money for the next 50 years! 50 years!!

Let me not talk much. All these Pastors think with their balls and not their brain.
Exactly my assertions and you hit the nail on the head.
It's so obvious Paul Enenche lacks any knowledge of Economics, global trade and policies.
I'm so sure he is among the millions of Nigerias who purchase or import international brands of products but yet prays for the Naira's strength and economy.
It's really laughable.
It's really unfortunate these pastors pass on such ignorance to their followers.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Sleekfingers: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:
Nigeria will soon shock the world, Naira’ll be strong again – Pastor Enenche

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/nigeria-will-soon-shock-the-world-nairall-be-strong-again-pastor-enenche-in-fresh-prophecy/

See tithes collector talking.....

Bunch of idiots always attaching God to their stupidities .....instead of doing the necessary
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by newnigerdelta00: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spaxon:
Naira will be strong again.

When Buhari leave Office abeg....

We no fit suffer again

Was there any enjoyment before,who be we
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by newnigerdelta00: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
osejie17:
with an Obident Amen

Slave's
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by BBDelta(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Amen to this prayer.
LIVE08:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/nigeria-will-soon-shock-the-world-nairall-be-strong-again-pastor-enenche-in-fresh-prophecy/
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by t2luv1: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:

I don't think this Pastor is on God's contact list. This Pastor should have known that God has sent out an email informing all Pastors that he is no longer answering any prayers coming out of Nigeria. Since 1960 every religious people have been praying to God to help the Country and what have we gotten nothing !!!! instead of things getting better all we have been getting are things getting worse. We used to have light now nothing. We used to have security now nothing. Don't even talk about education. People time to try something else. God has abandoned this Country. Goddammit ain't nothing working in this kosi kosi country. Kosi owo kosi ina kosi omi always kosi kosi.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Iyatostrong(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=GoooodHardDick post=115589510]Pastor Eneche is only trying to say that naira will be strong again under Obi's administration when he becomes president.

God bless supporters of good
God bless our incoming president FRN, peter Obi
God bless Nigeria
[ The way he made anambra strong economically.]
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by sayso: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
LIVE08:

This depicts the foolishness of man.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Which indices did he use to come to this conclusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by colp2015: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidatti2023s:
Words like this annoys me. You think strengthening the currency of a nation is just a snap of a finger or mere prophetic saying? Certain things must be done and put in place! For instance the country needs to be productive and meet world’s demand on certain commodities! The purchasing power needs to meet the demand of an average Nigerian! Nigeria will need to use internally revenue only and not borrow any external money for the next 50 years! 50 years!!

Let me not talk much. All these Pastors think with their balls and not their brain.
You're right with your objective analysis, but the Pastor is correct on his prophecy about Naira gaining strength against other foreign currency.

I also believe our international passport will regain its lost glory.

Any Evidence to Support My Belief?

Yes!

Somewhere in the Middle East a team of software developers is working on an income system that is designed to improve standard of living for 1.5 billion deprived populace; out of these 1.5 billion people, the program is going to mop up 110 million Nigerians.

The income system will increase the average daily purchasing power in Nigeria from one dollar and fifty cents ($1.5) to $46/day.

With just ten million Nigerians in the program, the country will earn a minimum of $17 billion every month.

There is more about the monthly possible earnings that will flow into Nigeria through an innovative income system that will be introduced when the program gets to 15 million members. I will not share details here but rest assured that this post will make headlines in less than two years from now.

It is okay if you do not believe the project is possible.

I guarantee that you too will be surprised (as I am by the blueprint)  that an idea from one unknown person could rescue a nation as big as Nigeria from poverty.

Shalom!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by anonimi: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ishilove:
Which indices did he use to come to this conclusion?

The same indices pastors use to see witches but not to see corruption obtained tithes, offerings, seeds, vows etc. tongue shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by lamdobaly(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME������
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Osanoghodua1: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Amen.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by coputa(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
fman:
very possible if Peter Obi becomes president
Nigeria is already damaged beyond redemtion,the leaders know but they wont tell you,that's why all their valuables are not in nigeria vide:children,money and investment.Peter Obi is not coming to repair nigeria,nobody can.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mumu pastor.

Nigeria is already shocking the world with the kind corrupt and clueless leaders elected into public offices.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
anonimi:

The same indices pastors use to see witches but not to see corruption obtained tithes, offerings, seeds, vows etc. tongue shocked grin
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by dododawa1: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is how PASTOR should be doing not demon prophecy,God blessed him and God blessed NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Wwwq: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
When
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by nedekid: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
lonecatt:
Nigerians are willing to see this country work

Apc cannot make this happen rather they will make naira worst and blame the previous governments while looting and borrowing continues.
Are you minding them.
Never has this country been this bad. Never!
Pta for the first time one cannot get to buy. They will tell you cbn has not released allocation. Howw??
Go to black market, they tell you one man has bought all the dollar in the market to fund his 2023 turn.
Omo, e taya me.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by spinner2020(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eneche scam Oshinachi up to death point. He is also scamming many Christians making fool of them. Obi can never be Nigeria President and Nigeria will be better for it.#saynotoactualizationofbiafra
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by barcaboi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Pastor Eneche is only trying to say that naira will be strong again under Obi's administration when he becomes president.

God bless supporters of good
God bless our incoming president FRN, peter Obi
God bless Nigeria
Like Anambra
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by newnigerdelta00: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Peter Obi is the messiah Nigeria needs.

Your head nor correct
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by donhils: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
When will all these things happen?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche by Perfectbeing(m): 4:04am On Aug 12, 2022
ASUU will call of the strike on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead / Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.