Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi (10486 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Fayose, Ayu Sold Out PDP To APC - Segun Oni / Ayo Adebanjo: Secession Not Solution, 1999 Constitution Is Problem / VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by rusher14: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2022
3ple9iner:
Omo it's so annoying that they were not paid for 30months and we didn't hear anything about it till their de-registration.

Dem no dey announce their pain for that side.

Lagos is the goal.
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by BetterNija: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
surevik:
Honestly my state needs spiritual cleansing. Although I smell desperation in Alex Otti, but anything other than PDPAPC I'd highly welcomed.

Why mentioning APC where you have been governed by PDP since 1999?
Your hatred for APC won't let u have a focus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Modphase: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2022
God must continue to punish all Abians that continue voting PDP n complain about Tinubu that as nothing to do with Abia. Una mist suffer for the rest of your miserable lives.

nohela:
PDP has done so much harm to the Abia people since 99.

Alex Otti must be given a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by techWriter3: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2022
PDP been undertaken so much harm to the Abia people since 99

1 Like

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Chukazu: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Malory:
Vote for labour party for progress.

Which labour party?
Abia Guber is turn of Abia North, nobody can change that

1 Like

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Chukazu: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2022
nohela:

Otti Is not from Abia North
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Jack500: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Realists:

The Devil's own party?.

And PDP is God's own, when will your brain start working

1 Like

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by IbadeHQ: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Abia state is in bondage of PDP. The worst state in Nigeria to visit. The Citizens must rise up and vote out PDP in the next Election.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

You're wasting your time. They don't have time for Ikpeazu now, their still busy with Tinubu. I've Never seen those type of people before, you'll think Tinubu stole their inheritance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by ppogba: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
3ple9iner:
Omo it's so annoying that they were not paid for 30months and we didn't hear anything about it till their de-registration.

You will not hear anything as far as it is non of Lagos, Osun, Ekiti,.Ogun, Oyo state polythecnic.. That is the bitter truth.

The story would have been on page 20 by now.

Suffering in silence while minding others business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by ufuosman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abia people use ur pvc well dis time

1 Like

Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
nohela:

instead of Alex, make una bring Ruffcoin to come rule una.. This Alex na Buhari and Atiku put together; he is coming to recover all that he had lost for so many years of trying and failing..
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Steveabbeyly: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
It is so surprising that news about Nnamdi Kanu could not attract thousands of likes, shares and comments from his followers who had before this presidential election period, adored him and called him their only true leader and no politician in the east can march him. Today, Kanu has been swapped for the election and Nigeria is their country and no more referred to as a ZOO again and non easterners called animals. And untill after the election when they failed to win the election then Nnamdi Kanu will again matter to them and becomes their leader ever loveth and liveth then Nigeria automatically becomes a ZOO again. Lesson learnt from issue of Kanu is that be careful when people start singing your praises saying "we will make the elephant or crown the elephant as a king". My brother be extremely careful so that you will not be led to your golgotha. Nnamdi Kanu is bearing the brunt all alone today, the poor boy.
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by morohunfola78008: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Employed 105 persons and 95 of them are from his clan. Wonderful!Na from today we go know how tomorrow go be.Employed 105 persons and 95 of them are from his clan. Wonderful!Na from today we go know how tomorrow go be....
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by clothingonline(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
No state in Nigeria is working
But some are worst
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by saintkeppy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
surevik:
Honestly my state needs spiritual cleansing. Although I smell desperation in Alex Otti, but anything other than PDPAPC I'd highly welcomed.

Alex Otti would have been better, but party is he running on?
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by surevik(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yes I hate the party, it's a devilish party...My hatered is as a result of their flop in National level
BetterNija:

Why mentioning APC where you have been governed by PDP since 1999?
Your hatred for APC won't let u have a focus
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Perfectbeing(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Abia state is in bondage of PDP. The worst state in Nigeria to visit. The Citizens must rise up and vote out PDP in the next Election.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.
What's the average price?
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Perfectbeing(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Antoeni:
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike

Vote APC for a better insecurity.

Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.

Vote APC for a better unending recession.

Vote APC for a better inflation

Vote APC for a better hunger

Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions

Vote APC for a better economic failure.

Vote APC for a better dilapidated education.

Vote APC for a better unemployment.

Vote APC for a better nepotism.

Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.

Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.

Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Vote Mr. Peter Obi, for all inclusive and progressive Nigeria.

You mean we should vote for someone in whose watch, medical doctors were on strike for 13 months.

State University was on strike for 6 months?

Insecurity and kidnapping was the order of the day in his State?

An ordinary aide was caught with N250 million?

Youths were being killed and their bodies thrown in the river?

You mean I should vote such person?
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by noble71(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
What's the average price?
#250/Pi
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Perfectbeing(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2022
noble71:

#250/Pi
I have for sale. About 250.
Contact zero nine zero double seven double nine seven two eight two.

Send a text if you can
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by noble71(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I have for sale. About 250.
Contact zero nine zero double seven double nine seven two eight two.

Send a text if you can
Have you verified your account and migrated to mainnet?
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Perfectbeing(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
noble71:

Have you verified your account and migrated to mainnet?
No I haven't
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by noble71(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
No I haven't
you will have to verify your account and migrate to mainnet.
Re: Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi by Perfectbeing(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2022
noble71:
you will have to verify your account and migrate to mainnet.
Ok. Thanks. I'll keep you posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Delivered His Promise On Credible Polls – Lai Mohammed / Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms / PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.