Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). (1167 Views)

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by Misyarn: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7267500/finally-rented-apartment-myself-pics#115440930

In relation to my last post, a Nairalander (told me to keep him anonymous) sent me PM ,asked for my Location and sent an electrician to my place on Tuesday.
Yesterday the electrician came back and did all the wiring,fixed totally new sockets and new bulbs with fashion bulbs too..
I'm so grateful. May God bless the person abundantly. And people dat have promised me may God make it easy for y'll.

If u are at Lagos and u have some home appliances u can give to me I would gladly accept. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by 40fy: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2022

☛ That ain't new to niggas like me!!
☛ Nairaland's got no shortage of good guys!!

9 Likes

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Congratulations...and may God bless the person.

1 Like

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by FatherBona: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Heart of Gold

1 Like

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by marlow1962(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hey
There are good ppl out there and here too.
Too much vawulence here won’t let you knw them.
I love it that you really appreciates.

1 Like

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by omotoshodontee1: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Big up to that helper..may God replenish all ur spendings..

1 Like

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by Abilistic(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
smiley

Everything will be fine in the end.
And if it isn't, it's not the end yet

1 Like

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
I know the person that helped you but unfortunately he’s a lowkey misogynist, he hates women to his bone marrows and very condescending when it concerns women. May God reward him still and cause his heart to start seeing the beautiful side of women.

1 Like

Re: See How A Famous Nairalander Came Through For Me(pics). by Exxxgeee: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Op. U be woman abi?

(1) (Reply)

“but I’ve Never Broken Any Boy’s Heart” – Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After / Cut Off Everyone You Roll With When You Experience Financial Challenges / Age Isn't Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.