Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Is It That Matured Ladies Are The Ones Misbehaving On Social Media - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Matured Ladies Are The Ones Misbehaving On Social Media (242 Views)

Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Matured Ladies Are The Ones Misbehaving On Social Media by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Dear diary, I have always known you as a man of integrity, a man that does good and eschews all evils, you never condone stupidity, and you, dear diary taught me never to pamper fools who can't reason very well.
And that is why I have patiently waited for over 6 months now, hoping that you will address and send some senses into the skull of your girlfriend, who is almost running mad on social media, but it seems you have been blinded by this useless thing called "LOVE" and the huge mammalian gland nature blessed her with.
Even you, can no longer reason very well.

So I have to come in, I seriously have to interfere, because the father can't be blind, and the son will be dumb UNLESS it is an ancestral curse.
So please send this message to that old youngie, that is yet to come in terms with the fact that her time has passed. The yeye woman that doesn't know that her mates are already mothers of six, in Akwanga Lafia.
Tell her Chukwu Ebuka said she should RESTTTT, her era has passed.

The picture she posted on facebook last week was so so funny, and at the same time, sad, seeing an aged woman that was born during the military regime of Obasanjo, behaving like a child that was born during the tenure of Yar'adua.
Appalling !!! Really Apalling !!
The way she lifted her left ynash, and raised two fingers in the air like some of these children attending WAEC tutorial lessons, and the way she shined teeth like an Uyo man that drank Amstel malt for the first time, made me realize that sense can sometimes be inversely proportional to age.
Dear diary, it is even the caption that made me very sure that it is either that your girlfriend is being summoned in a shrine by a deity she offended in time past, or that something greater than her is chasing after her..
This is absolutely not normal.
Talk to her, please.

(1) (Reply)

Ugu Pod Broad Leaf Wanted .pics Attached / Buy Portable Electric Juicer Blender Usb / Modern Premium Dining Table Set For Sale (house Clearance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.