Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Father – Young Lady Confesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Father – Young Lady Confesses (420 Views)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Father – Young Lady Confesses by TrendHQ: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2022
I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Father – Young Lady Confesses

On Saturday night, a young woman climbed the confessions platform in search of a solution to a predicament she was facing.

She said that at one time in her life, she was in desperate need of help, and a friend had connected her to her Dad, who had agreed to assist her.

According to her account, the man was really helpful and stood with her throughout the way to the university.

She admitted that during this “supporting period,” the man began having sexual relations with her.

Her main concern right now is that she is carrying the man’s child. According to her confessions, the man wants to marry her because his wife suddenly passed away.

Read full gist...

https://www.trendhq.com.ng/lifestyle/im-pregnant-for-my-best-friends-father-young-lady-confesses

(1) (Reply)

Have You Told Someone You Still Love Them And They Went Blank? / There Are 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria / Help Me Overcome This ��.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.