Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience (1377 Views)

My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Frozenflame(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR PREVIOUS STORY, and LET’S CONNECT

The 2023 applications for most schools in the USA are open again.
Are you planning on applying for the master’s scholarship?

Do you even know schools offering full-funding scholarships for 2023?

Or are you overwhelmed by all the processes already?
You shouldn’t do it alone. So, this thread is to bring together people of the same interest to connect together, ask questions and also share experiences.

Also if you are a guru in this area, please you can drop helpful tips to help first timers. You can also give us a breakdown on how much you spent on your abroad study journey (transcript, test, application fee the rest.)

For me, the steps I think you should follow is;
1. Find schools on the country you wish to study
2.Visit their website and search for their master’s scholarship programs
3. Determine if you are eligible
5. If yes, start applying
6. But before step 5, get transcript ready, and any English proficiency test ready.

Everyone is welcomed to contribute
If you know you are planning to try out for 2023, please say ‘HI’

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Maxpro121: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
My biggest challenge is English proficiency test. Is there exemption to this for USA universities?
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Frozenflame(f): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maxpro121:
My biggest challenge is English proficiency test. Is there exemption to this for USA universities?
Not sure, but I heard that your university can send a IELTS waiver application to your intending school since the language used for teaching here is English. The only thing is that I haven’t met anyone yet who followed this process. But if this post becomes engaging, we might be lucky to find someone.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Creeknigga(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Following.
I'm planning on applying early next year though
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Frozenflame(f): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Creeknigga:
Following.
I'm planning on applying early next year though
Therefore, you are planning on writing the English proficiency test next year
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Lovethbill45: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please I want to study abroad with fully funded scholarship I have HND in office technology and management
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Nozino: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Maxpro121:

Most Universities waive the English language requirement for Nigerians.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Princebizzie: 4:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Lovethbill45:
Please I want to study abroad with fully funded scholarship I have HND in office technology and management

You should get upper credit or distinction. You can try
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Maxpro121: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Nozino:

please do you know anybody who secure admission from any of these universities
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Frozenflame(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nozino:

Please how do they go about the waiving process?
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Nozino: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Frozenflame:

Please how do they go about the waiving process?

It is usually automatic. Most universities will waive it if you come from a country where English is the primary language, went to school were English was the language of instruction or Graduated/spent 2yrs on a Program in a US university.

Read the admission requirement for international students at your desired school.

1 Like

Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Nozino: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Maxpro121:

please do you know anybody who secure admission from any of these universities

You’re asking the wrong question. Most universities waive the English language requirement for Nigerians shikena.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Frozenflame(f): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Nozino:

It is usually automatic. Most universities will waive it if you come from a country where English is the primary language, went to school were English was the language of instruction or Graduated/spent 2yrs on a Program in a US university.

Read the admission requirement for international students at your desired school.

This will be very helpful for most…Thanks
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi...

I'm also planning for a master's scholarship next year. So far I've seen some schools in the UK that I'm eligible for.

I'm actually looking for a fully-funded scholarship.

I'll post any useful info too when I have them.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by carsuperman: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2022
How can a 3rd class graduate go through this process and get a visa for MSc. Is the task ahead impossible?
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Frozenflame(f): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
Hi...

I'm also planning for a master's scholarship next year. So far I've seen some schools in the UK that I'm eligible for.

I'm actually looking for a fully-funded scholarship.

I'll post any useful info too when I have them.
That will be wonderful
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Frozenflame:

That will be wonderful

Do you have English prof.. cert
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Hello guys, since English language was used in teaching us, please is there an alternative to IELTS that's cost effective?
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Fabulouslouie(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please if you're really interested in looking for a UK... Message me on WhatsApp so we could devise a plan to make things easier.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Yes, a lot of universities in the USA waive the English test.
Maxpro121:
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Thank you for this OP
I am currently on that route and i have started. It quite overwhelming at one point i am thinking if i am on the right track.
Frozenflame:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR PREVIOUS STORY, and LET’S CONNECT

The 2023 applications for most schools in the USA are open again.
Are you planning on applying for the master’s scholarship?

Do you even know schools offering full-funding scholarships for 2023?

Or are you overwhelmed by all the processes already?
You shouldn’t do it alone. So, this thread is to bring together people of the same interest to connect together, ask questions and also share experiences.

Also if you are a guru in this area, please you can drop helpful tips to help first timers. You can also give us a breakdown on how much you spent on your abroad study journey (transcript, test, application fee the rest.)

For me, the steps I think you should follow is;
1. Find schools on the country you wish to study
2.Visit their website and search for their master’s scholarship programs
3. Determine if you are eligible
5. If yes, start applying
6. But before step 5, get transcript ready, and any English proficiency test ready.

Everyone is welcomed to contribute
If you know you are planning to try out for 2023, please say ‘HI’

1 Like

Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Fabulouslouie(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
Thank you for this OP
I am currently on that route and i have started. It quite overwhelming at one point i am thinking if i am on the right track.

Have you applied?
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by sseunth(m): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Is GRE necessary? Writing exam this year while trying to survive is a hard thing to do for me
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Kysa(f): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Please list of schools in the us for scholarships
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by fewan1: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2022
MPOWER is an agency that offer loans for students applying for Msc in the USA.

Applications for intestted students are open.
Just drop your email address here for a referral.

Also do include you full names.

Thanks.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by gracehouse(f): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Maxpro121:

In my opinion, the test is not difficult, with good tutor you can pass with your desired band. You don't need to go to all these expensive classes. I have a contact she is good and affordable 3weeks class your are good to go.
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by Creeknigga(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Frozenflame:

Therefore, you are planning on writing the English proficiency test next year
Yes
Re: 2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience by kochila(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'm following this thread.
I have plans of doing my Msc program next year.
Getting a school with a fully or partly funded scholarship is the ish* here

(1) (Reply)

Road Trip- Ilorin To Makurdi / Swedish Admission Hanging, Anybody Experienced This Before: / Any Nairalander In Florida (jacksonville To Be Exact)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.