Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State (34645 Views)

Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Uxxdvt: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Mintedu: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na wa oo olopa
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by lokho(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
The dog is trying to attack his brother
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by DuMebi1030: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
security dey bark at thief grin grin grin
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by lokho(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
The dog is trying to attack his colleague
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
A well staffed dog understands a thief when it sees one
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by PrinceMajestic: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
If I'm the police I will order the man out of the car so that the dog will come out then I will shoot the dog
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Allisgud: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bobloco:
grin grin grin

The bolded caught me

How is the dog and the policeman together

Together in the collection of ₦100 Roger
it means they are both watch men,only if u know dog primary duty is security 20% is shared between pet and man best friend
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eben dog no like policeman..chai..
Meanwhile check my signature,you will thank me letter..
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by portplus: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
I agree with the policeman...."we are together in the act of intimidation"
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by olufunmi01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kitotech4690:
Sad
Hala Madrid
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Cantonese: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
“ policeman kindly said to the dog, "Has it gotten to that? We are together.”

The policeman was correct. Dem say make police no insult dog as the two of them dey do the same security work. So the policemen dey give the dog in correct respect.
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Blackman7: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
The policeman is from Calabar.
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Tvoice: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Police catch thief , Dog catch police , afterall police na thief too.
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Realtalk20: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Latest update in town

Na to dry carry aggressive dog Waka now for motor

Must you spell it out ? Don't cast this for us o angry

Since I dey waka with my rottweiler in my car those useless police at bar beach junction don't stop me again ... They don't even ask me to wind down my window once they see me and my dog they just wave me past
Useless thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by yusluvad(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dogs are very sensitive. The dog is seeing a potential thief. What dogs can see and sense is far beyond wot the owners can. Pls let the dog do it work.
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
This time around na to put my dog de drive...ooo anywhere i see this kind police officer na to sent de dog to pursue him out from my way if he kill it him go see me
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Elidrisy20: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
That's good
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Oceanjagaban: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
The both of them na security operatives just that one dey very corrupt and the other one dey loyal to the owner
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bobloco:
grin grin grin

The bolded caught me

How is the dog and the policeman together

Together in the collection of ₦100 Roger

Together in God's family
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Kambols95(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Has it gotten to that? Police is your friend na �

ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UvIBXzAql0

Policeman Scared After A Motorist’s Dog Tried To Attack Him In Ogoni, Rivers State (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChHCTCbLpCV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Until robbers attack u and they are the only ones available ard the area

That means all forms of robbery, UGM and banditry would have ended by now. That means those train passengers kidnapped wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by Autobot05: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Untainted007:
Dogs are very sensitive. The dog is seeing a potential thief. What dogs can see and sense is far beyond wot the owners can. Pls let the dog do it work.

Tbh it’s a fact
Dogs can sense when their owners are sad, depressed , happy ,need sth , lonely or in danger

It’s a dog thing

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

Even Canines know that those people in black uniforms are despicable creatures.
Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by 43Ronin: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Shebi na 43ronin dog? Definitely we should expect such behavior

I dey load the dog with vawulence everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.