Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) (44261 Views)

Breaking News: FS Yusuf Is No Longer Obidient / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Of course, man must wack. But you are not wacking are you? This is the reason you're ranting and complaining because your stomach is as empty as your head. Low budget losers like yourself should go and get a life and stop plaguing the internet with your disobedient nature and your uselessness. Fool.
I'm not wackinh corrupt money.i rather choose to be OBidient and patriotic to my Nation for a better Nigeria.

How much Tinubu go pay me self? A better Nigeria will pay me more
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Of course, man must wack. But you are not wacking are you? This is the reason you're ranting and complaining because your stomach is as empty as your head. Low budget losers like yourself should go and get a life and stop plaguing the internet with your disobedient nature and your uselessness. Fool.
I'm not wackinh corrupt money.i rather choose to be OBidient and patriotic to my Nation for a better Nigeria.

How much Tinubu go pay me self? A better Nigeria will pay me more.

U are supporting Tinubu for 3 reasons

1. Tribalism
2. Religion.
3. The money you're gaining from him
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ShaqFu: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:

How much Tinubu go pay me self? A better Nigeria will pay me more.

U are supporting Tinubu for 3 reasons

1. Tribalism
2. Religion.
3. The money you're gaining from him
All baseless assumptions from the mind of a senseless individual.
Niklaus398:

How much Tinubu go pay me self? A better Nigeria will pay me more
You're an idiot.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by bjtinz: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Let's face it, Chimaroke get mouth oo. I don laff tire

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by LegalWolf: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
no, I'm not angry with those that voted him in 2015. I'm angry with the fools and failures that voted him in 2019 and I bet buhari, you voted the dullard.

Jonathan's was a failure u voted out his party for failing. Apc has failed but tribalism , corruption and what you're gaining from this failed apc is making u consider voting them.back into power.

U guys are the problems of Nigeria no offense. U're reenforcing failures. Even if you don't want to vote Obi, then vote sowere votes others instead of voting back apc into power with a tap on the back that they have done well

We agree on many points. To me, Tinubu or Atiku are disasters. That’s my personal feeling about them. And I’ve said it that I’ll prefer to vote am Igbo man than a Yoruba man. You can check my posts over the years for this.

But what I detest amongst PO’s supporters is the constant insult. Since we agree on many points, I’ll hold my peace. Cheers!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
4ward4:

Go verify , we aren't painting him a saint ... But did he leave Anambra treasurer better of when leaving than when he came on board?..Asking civil servant for a single bank is just for one thing, 'No Bank Charges '...I believe your company have a particular bank most staff uses, some company makes it a rule.He wasn't just a stakeholder, he was picked from there to become a governor, what Is wrong if he promotes what he believes to be the best among other banks.
And for your last accusation of him using state's funds in his family biz, I will go verify .
You are still in Nigeria and you can see exactly the dirty biz Ex Governors are doing in the political sphere, can you say that of Obi ?
Before you start telling me about Obi, I want to tell you that I schooled in Unizik, Awka. Lived at Ifite.
The alleged money he said he left while leaving office is still a subject of debate. His successor debunked that claim. But let's assume he left that amount of money, of what use was it?
He left the state with no Infrastructures to show, abi na the paintings wey he call roads? He couldn't increase the wealth of the State. The investments he said he made have gone down the drain.

When I see my course mates who supports Obi's presidency, I ask them if it's the same Obi they all criticized back then or it's another one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
it is that same right idiots have that's why they helped to elect buhari into power and today we are all suffering for it.

I fear noting but idiots in large numbers. They have the power to elect failures like themselves.

Yes na, the same idiots that voted Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji, Peter Obi, Martin Elechi twice.

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by alizma: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
lessonotes:
Is this the 2 term former Governor of Enugu State dragging with an unknown fellow on Twitter?
He should drag him like that, they are human being too. I am so happy he had the time for him till the idiot ran away. No one has monopoly of attacking others verbally. Tumb up for his Twit handler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by chizidgreat(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Who is Nnamani in SE?..... They are rogues!, no one takes him serious.

They are all scared because the narrative is changing...... No more bread for criminals like him who stole Enugu state blind.

All the PDP office holders has suddenly face Peter obi..... Why? Because 9 out 10 in SE is voting labor party.

Oil dey your head nna

No more room for corrupt party in SE. PDP parades the worse sets of politicians in SE....... Look at a suppose senator who has not passed any reasonable bill.

Vote Peter obi for better Nigeria. Peter obi will suffocate their excesses and they know it.

See the yeye below me..... You don't know Nnamani neither does he know you but you are defending him and touting people who will fight for you tomorrow . If you are kidnapped tomorrow will nnamani give a pity?....keep siding politicians.

Everyday, you see Peter obi using commercial airlines, seating with common citizens. Who do you think will fight for you more.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by 4ward4: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iziquiel:

Before you start telling me about Obi, I want to tell you that I schooled in Unizik, Awka. Lived at Ifite.
The alleged money he said he left while leaving office is still a subject of debate. His successor debunked that claim. But let's assume he left that amount of money, of what use was it?
He left the state with no Infrastructures to show, abi na the paintings wey he call roads? He couldn't increase the wealth of the State. The investments he said he made have gone down the drain.

When I see my course mates who supports Obi's presidency, I ask them if it's the same Obi they all criticized back then or it's another one?

We aren't expecting Less of This from anyone...
If he messed it up as you claim, I guess there should be a retrogression in development from the states current level
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by atinga1: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
Don't mind them, the attack on the messenger and leave the message tactics,because he supports Tinubu. Glad the messenger is also a successful personality on his own .
The way they bully other political views should let you know something isn't right with these Obi movement.
All of a sudden they start claiming they want a better Nigeria because an Ibo man is a presidential candidate. So we all other Nigerians that they called unity beggars in the past don't want a better Nigeria? Lol
I guess you are not on Twitter , the guy is from Anambra. And I'm not referring to Ibos, I'm referring to the IPOB which is the power house of Obi's movement on social media
Yet you supported Atiku/Obi ticket but you vilify Atiku now . What changed . Those Abusing Chimaroke today are doing so because he's supporting Tinubu and he has his reasons for doing so as he served at the same period with Tinubu.
Supporting Atiku in 2019 was simply a choice between two evils. Either him or the current disaster we're stuck with.
We're doing the same with Obi. He's not a saint(no one is) but he's the candidate with the least baggage. The other two popular candidates got criminal records and bunch of controversies hanging around their neck. They also believe its their time to rule Nigeria.
If you're not tired of a Nigeria led by a bunch of crooks, who wants to maintain the status quo, we are.
Vote for your Tinubu, let me be Obidient.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Halo22: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chimaroke has once again proven that his schizophrenia issue is still there. Imagine having such altercation with a boy young enough to be his son on Twitter. But wait oooo, was he really supporting Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Skty: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Irrelevant.
All I know is that Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

When is Tinubu granting nterviews? Or he has nepa certificate like his 'change' counterpart too?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:55am On Aug 12, 2022
If Nigerians no find means to throw insults about, their body no go settle
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
grown men behaving like women
Na women born them. I hate it when people particularise a certain behaviour to gender
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by shegz24(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin

Nnamani showed the clown and other Obi supporters from Lamba party that no one has the monopoly of vawulence, we just dey compose ourselves.

If you want to go mad, you will be taught the origin of madness.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Iziquiel:

Yes na, the same idiots that voted Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji, Peter Obi, Martin Elechi twice.

Yeye dey smell!
Lol if Obi is a failure than Tinubu is the definition of Failurism.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by airmark(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:
As at 5 mins ago..... Nnamani is still on.

This must be his handler.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by fergie001: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
airmark:

This must be his handler.
I am not, please.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nnamani don vex...

Sometimes you have to give it to these cyber terrorists. They always assume that they have the monopoly of violence.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by airmark(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:
I am not, please.

I meant the twitter post was by Nnamani's Twitter handler and not by Chimaroke's himself.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by fergie001: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
airmark:

I meant the twitter post was by Nnamani's Twitter handler and not by Chimaroke's himself.
Ok, I get now.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

AMEN!! grin

Asiwaju for President of Nigeria and Biafra.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Truthdeypain: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
YoungLionken:
The Igbos claiming the Jew/Israeli's heritage, might not be entirely untrue..

Why, because a lot of betrayals that took place in the Bible were mostly brothers betraying brothers..

Like I said before, in the south east, it is a case of "dogs eating dogs"...

You can never give them their flowers! Saint worry we know you you are incapable of that. Where it is clearly written detribalized, independent minded and political sohistry una go still find way tok rubbish dog eat dog okpo!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

AMEN!! grin

Asiwaju for President of Nigeria and Biafra.

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Lol. Your next President is going to be a vagabond then. grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Lol. Your next President is going to be a vagabond then. grin
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) / Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.