Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) (44259 Views)

Breaking News: FS Yusuf Is No Longer Obidient / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonididdy:
You have to give it to baba Nnamani
He graduated with flying colors from the University of Vawulence.

Hes a professor of wortorwortor.

Bow!
That man really get time,,,,I swear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Femijohn198:
foolish ex governor wey no get shame supporting bat the old fool to continue where bubu stop. God no go agreed with them. we want a new Nigeria. The foolish Enugu ex governor that said he rule as governor at 38 years where Nigeria is still little better, how many youth can rule at that age today. support Obi the rock

He is not supporting BAT.

Do you guys need English lessons?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by kolarov93(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
The man even get mouth to dy call someone jobless.
A whole sitting senator oo
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I wish i was this dude Chima faced on twitter oh! Chia i for finish him even dig his yeye past and presents sin he did recently undecided he will be shock by his criminal crime he feels nobody is seeing undecided angry how he stole enugu how he killed innocent people how he did kill someone recently his love paddling of underage and married women undecided his EFCC cases how he refuse to put his money in bank but Digged up tanks to store money how he stole NDI Agbani land in the name of giving them ESUT undecided more and more even his wife death undecided

You know his Twitter handle.

You can tweet @ him. Tweet and let's read. stop chest beating on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by edungene7: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can bet my balls that account does not belong to chimaroke, nnamani is very reserved he can never go this low I fear who know fear social media
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by etrouble: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
For those of you who think that BAT will get zero votes in Igbo land, now you know better. BATallions are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by zeenaman: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obi's worst enemies are his group of uncouth supporters. They'll make many enemies for the innocent man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Danny50: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Irrelevant.
All I know is that Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Cant even spell his properly.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by oodua1stson: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
I love this man. Roasting Obi supporters and obidiends till eternity

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Workch: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
A grown senator acting like a baby.
Nawa
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by lovinagbad: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:
See the kind of peps in a leadership position
Just imagine what kind person he is................
So you want him to keep quiet because he is in a position and the boy will continue insulting. ABEG PACK COMMOT FAST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Tochj(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Do you mean that a 2 time Governor,A senator is throwing jabs like a market woman.
No wonder Nigeria can't make waves.
We have foolish people as leaders.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Danny50:
Cant even spell his properly.

"His"?
Really grin olodo
Typical of the 3rd class Obi tuary Obi diots educational standard.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Nnamani was a governor at 38 and since then what has been his legacy? How many youths has he liberate and empowered?

If none then he is a failure both as a governor and elder and should shut up.
How many many youth obi .Atiku tinubu librate?
Let me learn
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
fergie001:

for those saying Peter obi is Igbo project,plz tell me any Igbo politician or prominent politician who is supporting him the answer is non,if any of these pdp or apc Igbo politicians should contest,I bet you they might not even get up to 20k votes in the south east
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
clothingonline:

How many many youth obi .Atiku tinubu librate?
Let me learn

U can check his records in government they speak for him now.

What's Nnamani records as governor and senator I would like to know cos nobody rates him. when u come to government to serve urself u expire.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Geminiivory: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
BATified2023:
This Yusuf guy really messed himself up

Sorry, Nnamani did...
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by shekinahola: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Gxoill:
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 09 12 14 10613

Do not make any mistake of chatting up this fraudster. He doesn't have any workable arbitrage whatever. I am one of his victim.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by brideman: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
When children behaves as children, let the elders behave as elders. shocked
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by garfield1: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
fergie001:
2. How Yusuf fired the first salvo

Fergie001, this isn't news worthy.it is not important abeg.who sabi fs Yusuf abi na suyuf.I am disappointed
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Who is Nnamani in SE?..... They are rogues!, no one takes him serious.

They are all scared because the narrative is changing...... No more bread for criminals like him who stole Enugu state blind.

All the PDP office holders has suddenly face Peter obi..... Why? Because 9 out 10 in SE is voting labor party.

No more room for corrupt party in SE. PDP parades the worse sets of politicians in SE....... Look at a suppose senator who has not passed any reasonable bill.

Vote Peter obi for better Nigeria. Peter obi will suffocate their excesses and they know it.

See the yeye below me..... You don't know Nnamani neither does he know you but you are defending him and touting people who will fight for you tomorrow . If you are kidnapped tomorrow will nnamani give a pity?....keep siding politicians.

Everyday, you see Peter obi using commercial airlines, seating with common citizens. Who do you think will fight for you more.

Ogbeni stop this nonsense. Did Buhari have a PJ before he became president? Was he not flying commercial? All these "meeting with people", "flying commercial planes", etc are his own style of deception just like a politician eating corn and playing football with the ordinary people.

Like I've always said, we're in a fix in this country because the flagbearers on the top 3 parties do not have what it takes to lead and bring us out of the mess we're in.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sleeping senator.....
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Sunnyski: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:
See the kind of peps in a leadership position
Just imagine what kind person he is................

Forget about position and relationships, talk about politics and bad governance by the idiotic Nnamani
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ibechris(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Irrelevant.
All I know is that Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

U will be disappointed greatly and disgracefully.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
jaxxy:

U can check his records in government they speak for him now.

What's Nnamani records as governor and senator I would like to know cos nobody rates him. when u come to government to serve urself u expire.
Atiku obi lost several elections after their 8yrs in office
Nnamani didnt loose election

I see all Nigeria politicians as same I hv no regard for any
What do u mean by expire ?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Minjim: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who's FS Yusuf?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iziquiel:

See, there is something most of you supporting Obi should know and that's respecting people's right to choose. You shouldn't all go about insulting people because they've contrary views to yours, because they prefer another candidate to yours. This is a democracy for Christ's sake.
Support and promote your candidate and allow others do the same even if you think their own candidate is the Devil.
Even the Creator gave us the free-will to make our choices.

Tell your fellow comrades say no be everybody fit accept insults. All of us are humans and have got blood running through our veins,because Nnamani is a Senator doesn't mean people should go insulting him and expect him to be cool with the insults at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by newnigerdelta1: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Who is Nnamani in SE?..... They are rogues!, no one takes him serious.

They are all scared because the narrative is changing...... No more bread for criminals like him who stole Enugu state blind.

All the PDP office holders has suddenly face Peter obi..... Why? Because 9 out 10 in SE is voting labor party.

No more room for corrupt party in SE. PDP parades the worse sets of politicians in SE....... Look at a suppose senator who has not passed any reasonable bill.

Vote Peter obi for better Nigeria. Peter obi will suffocate their excesses and they know it.

See the yeye below me..... You don't know Nnamani neither does he know you but you are defending him and touting people who will fight for you tomorrow . If you are kidnapped tomorrow will nnamani give a pity?....keep siding politicians.

Everyday, you see Peter obi using commercial airlines, seating with common citizens. Who do you think will fight for you more.

Commercial airlines,why not danfo?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Henry78: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
Don't mind them, the attack on the messenger and leave the message tactics,because he supports Tinubu. Glad the messenger is also a successful personality on his own .
The way they bully other political views should let you know something isn't right with these Obi movement.
All of a sudden they start claiming they want a better Nigeria because an Ibo man is a presidential candidate. So we all other Nigerians that they called unity beggars in the past don't want a better Nigeria? Lol

is the Yusuf an "Ibo" man? the man said he became governor at 38, can a 38 year man become governor in this present day Nigeria?
we should be ashamed of ourselves
this sets of rogue politicians wants to remain in power perpetually, when Tinubu was a senator then, are there people of his present age in power then?
what is wrong with all of us?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by jeromestarks: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is wrong. The senator should have acted maturely by ignoring him. This is why I like wizkid on Twitter (not really his songs though).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.