Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Labour Party Conference Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Conference Abuja (646 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Mimiko As Its Presidential Flagbearer / Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) / Labour Party Rejects Olusegun Mimiko Rejoining Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Conference Abuja by 1TripleC: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
*It's The Mother Of All Summits!*

If You Are OBIdient, You Are Invited.

As Obi-Datti Supporter You're Welcome.

To The Mother of all SUMMITS.

Happening at the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE, ABUJA.

Theme: Youths Governance & New Nigeria.

*Welcome Address* : LP National Chairman, Comr. Julius Abure

*Keynote Address* : Dr. Doyin Okupe.

*Addresses* : HE Peter Obi and Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed.

And many more programmes.

*On Thursday, August 11, 2022 from 9.00 am* .

The structure is the people. We build the people, we build the structure.

Obi-Datti Movement is taking over Nigeria.

*#LabourCPOSummit*

Powered by CPO

Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Losers
Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by IamAtikulate: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Losers
Sweet tears
Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by 1TripleC: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022

Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by Smithkafors(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice one.....All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.

Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by donjazet(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good one. We need to harmonize our campaign strategy.
Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
I no see sit to sit down oh was here today grin
Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by colorsofrainbow: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Losers

I just tasted your tears. So tasteful tongue
Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by donaldking100: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Losers

Go home & take a good look at your 80 year old grandfather, then you should honestly ask yourself if you would be happy if your grandfather was to be the president of Nigeria at his present state.
There's no difference between the health of your grandfather & Tinubu, the only difference is Tinubu has money to be flying himself to better hospitals abroad in order to cover-up his health issues.
Now the same Tinubu who brought poverty upon you, thereby making your grandfather unable to take care of himself like Tinubu, is still the same man who you want to support to lead you into more poverty & hardship.
You should really try to reason like someone who has sense.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Conference Abuja by Dvdpity: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Onwards Nigerians. The suffering is too terrible. This is about labor party, liberation. This is retribution and justice for lekki massacare, this is revolution, this is for the future of Nigerian youths. The suffering, killings and poverty in Nigeria is too terrible. The labor of Nigerians hero's shall never be in vain.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Why Igbos Should Change The Biafra Name To This!!! / There Is Increasing Number Of Yorubas Supporting Peter Obi / ‘my Statistics Now Must Be Accurate’, Peter Obi Addresses Allegations Of Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.