Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (64233 Views)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by DOnlooker(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonsense, hay is cut and packed with tractors. No farmer will use human manual packets for something as cheap as hay that is used as animal feeds. The hourly pay can not justify the financial value of the hay gathered per hour.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
yusufu16:

She is an illegal immigrant

Apart from being an illegal immigrant which of course she is, many Nigerians believes when they travelled abroad it is an automatic ticket to wealth. They fail to understanding that you have to work but now in a saner clime that appreciates hard work. Was she expecting money to fall on her while sleeping? Can you just imagine?

5 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by ofuonyebi: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your own even better...
some friends of Lalasticala they even wash dead body abroad to survive

while some people dey ride Okadam for Nigeria to build house and train children for school

after packing hay in the farm ...you still work over-night on the oyinbo mans bed!
always a double wahala for dead body job!

abeg come home and stop making a useless social media news to break the heart of your parents
and people opening mouth for you to bring them pounds sterling
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Ezonman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
They only talk to discourage others to go to Europe, so that jobs will be enough for them, have you ever see any one coming back home because Europe is not easy
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Komu1048(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Stupid immigrant, them too dey like cap nonsense, oya comeback come work for farm for here na make we check something

Who post this nonsense, commot this nonsense for here before I vex

So coz she use hand pack hay(dry grace inside machine now na hard work n not easy?

No b say she no see any work do, no be say she work n dem no pay her, no b say na she go carry the grass go market oooo, this one na lazy entitled lady. Make she come naija come join already saturated olosho business

God abeg collect that position and give me. Here I finish school, no Job. I learnt painting, before u see work na weeeeen. U see work finish, dem go owe u money, and if u ask too much. Dem go collect the work give egun people.

To eat sef sometimes u go pray, fast, sow seed, do vigil.

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Thinkfree(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
marsman:
Imagine say You dey earn 6 figures for naija, you con go europe go pack hay. Shey na grace to grass abi grass to grace.
it is from grace to hay
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Codes151(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Madame. What is your qualification?

You can't b a registered nurse or doctor n pack hay. Stop talking thrash n go to school

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Come back to Zoogeria!
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by t2luv1: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
lecturer22:

Have you ever lived in Europe? If you're not cut for hardwork and the best job you get offered in Europe are jobs rejected by Europeans, wouldn't you complain? They're not discouraging anyone, they're only telling it as it is.

Europe is not easy, but people that are capable of doing hard labour can survive better than those that don't like those kind of jobs.

I tell y'all like my former President once said "Nowhere on this God-given earth is the story of my life possible except in the United States of America" I have been blessed beyond my own imagination. For a boy that attended Ebenezer Primary School Oke Ado Ibadan to graduating from the University of Michigan School of Engineering, Ann Arbor, and having a fortune 50 company paid for my education just can't beat it. Now living in South Florida in my own house and looking towards retirement without any worry in the world. Jeezee
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by DreeX: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can’t believe I watched till the end ...It’s actually interesting
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Backpedal: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
StrikeBack:
This is what it means to live in a developed society. You work work and work

No one gives free money, no election money or agbero collecting free money on the express.

You work and get paid. Your boss will never owe you.
Nigerians abroad find it hard to adapt to a well structured environment.

A better Nigeria is the current state of abroad
Well said
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by omoyankee3(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Anybody that says "come back na" has DEFINITELY not traveled abroad before.

Btw, I bet before she traveled, she use to read threads like this before and comment "come back na" or "you even have a job".
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by marsman: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bayyajidda:

What is 6 figures in Nigeria today?
Earn it first. Lmao.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by kwasoly(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldSV05dn8g

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChF_wamrBY2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na only u dey complain na only u no gree come back.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Lugard89: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Government sponsored post, your just lazy... Come back to naija na
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by just2endowed: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Arysexy:
If e no easy come back and die in this hell fire.

As long as e dey pay your bills and when you convert the pay, you can do something tangible at home, no wahala.

After all we dey farm for Nigeria, only for cattles to eat up our crops

Oh buhari brethren from sahel come killing even till date
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Great0ne1: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oya come back to Nigeria na
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Bayyajidda(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
marsman:

Earn it first. Lmao.

Lol... You should knowing I'm already earn that. Reason why I'm saying it's now worth much in today's Nigeria.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Arysexy:
If e no easy come back and die in this hell fire.

As long as e dey pay your bills and when you convert the pay, you can do something tangible at home, no wahala.

After all we dey farm for Nigeria, only for cattles to eat up our crops
You die na him you dey chat
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by asiga(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
In just 4-5 hours, u go make minimum wage of a Nigeria civil servant in a month.

U fit still come back ooh..
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Streetmovement(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Komu1048:

So coz she use hand pack hay(dry grace inside machine now na hard work n not easy?

No b say she no see any work do, no be say she work n dem no pay her, no b say na she go carry the grass go market oooo, this one na lazy entitled lady. Make she come naija come join already saturated olosho business

God abeg collect that position and give me. Here I finish school, no Job. I learnt painting, before u see work na weeeeen. U see work finish, dem go owe u money, and if u ask too much. Dem go collect the work give egun people.

To eat sef sometimes u go pray, fast, sow seed, do vigil.

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

My brother no mind that careless shenkes, mk she dey dia dey cap careless, if at all she know where she dey and wetin different people dey take their eyerinse take see on a daily for this country she go maintain just dey on a demende levels.

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Fearyourcreator: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
StrikeBack:
This is what it means to live in a developed society. You work work and work

No one gives free money, no election money or agbero collecting free money on the express.

You work and get paid. Your boss will never owe you.
Nigerians abroad find it hard to adapt to a well structured environment.

A better Nigeria is the current state of abroad
Hmmm... People wey dey chop saara plenty 9ja...
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by marsman: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Lol... You should knowing I'm already earn that. Reason why I'm saying it's now worth much in today's Nigeria.
It can get you Alot actually: It will get you a decent nice life in Nigeria, and if you are wise enough to save and invest, you will join the league of millionaires.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Fearyourcreator: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Angelfrost:
Buy a ticket, pack your bags, board the next flight, and in a day, you should be back in Nigeria... Simple!!!

If I sound you people who keep posting about how difficult and impossible abroad is... As if you went there as a refugee!

If you are tired of living there, get the fvck out!

As if Nigerians don't do worse jobs in Nigeria here! Mtchewwww!
Give am money come back na ... She talk hers... You sef travel yours then counter her
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by mauchiz: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
The job pays your bill, that is why it is a job,you use it to pay your bills.
If you come back to Nigeria,hungry will finish you.
Stay there for now.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Iko5000: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
then go back to Africa if that is true then smh
Totilopussylick:
I live in Germany

And no other part of Europe that is better than africa
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Staphylococcus: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ezonman:
They only talk to discourage others to go to Europe, so that jobs will be enough for them, have you ever see any one coming back home because Europe is not easy

Let me tell you what happens to many! They don’t want to come home empty handed and see it as shame and humiliation!

Trust me, it could go very easy and very hard outside the shores of Nigeria. 1 in 10 live the dream they hoped for. Forget all those facebook and Instagram pictures you see from friends, they will never tell you the truth until you join them!

9 in 10 get disappointed when they touch ground. Those Sweet talks they heard from friends end up to be fiction and lies!

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by t2luv1: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
edosignature:
I'm an Epidemiologist, a Biostatistician & a Disease control expert (MPH) here in Nigeria & I've chosen not to travel out of the country for now as I've friends & brother who have traveled to UK, UK, Australia, Finland. They all look fresher & fatter than me, but I must tell that they're still not contended. I've my own houses. I built one & bought the other through Mortgage.

Most of them are actually planning to come back to the country & invest if they have the money & opportunity.

Please... Upgrade yourself in Nigeria & be useful so that when you eventually travel, you won't be a liability & at the mercy of others.

Foreign land is not bed of roses.

Home is wherever you feel comfortable. I had to get out of that country when I was 19. Trust me looking back it was the best decision I have ever made. I graduated with B.Sc in Electronics Engineering from Univ of Michigan and worked for General Motors for 10 years. General Motors paid for me to go back to school and get my Masters in Information Technology with an emphasis in Manufacturing Resource Planning system design and programming. I have been working for myself for over 15 years designing and writing web-based business applications for various companies. I work from my house, I can't complain. My two boys are all grown up and out of the house. Only my wife and I are in the house. Like I said earlier I have been blessed beyond my wildest dream. Not too shabby for a guy that grew up in Odesa, Ijebu Ode went to primary school in Ibadan.

6 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by thecommunist(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
stop deceiving yourself, if you dey Africa, there will not be any job for you not to talk of packing hay.
just be grateful for what you have and stop this BS!
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by NovusHomo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
silvoclaira:

Don't you want a better life? Return back to Africa

...and be kidnapped grin
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Komu1048(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

My brother no mind that careless shenkes, mk she dey dia dey cap careless, if at all she know where she dey and wetin different people dey take their eyerinse take see on a daily for this country she go maintain just dey on a demende levels.

I swear e get one woman for my area she dey fry buns, everything no fir pass 1k per day n most times she no go sell finish. And she has 4children, If she see labour work for site like this she go some. This na work wet some men sef they run from.

With that packing of grass, she go still go sleep where light dey, waka on tile road, get access to medicals. She no well aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.