Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (64257 Views)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Otunski: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Working in a farm in Europe is far better and noble than spreading legs like butter on a bread in Nigeria.
I

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Agugbadin: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lucky you, do you know that you can't get good job like this in Nigeria. If you get Fulani herdsmen will not let you have. They kidnap rape, and kill. Killet herdsmen every where. Thank God.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by PoliteActivist: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Reflect7:

[b]SHUT UP. ARE YOU AWARE THAT THOUSANDS OF AFRICANS RETURN HOME TO AFRICA EVERY MONTH?

MUMU PEOPLE TALKING RUBBISH. GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE EVEN BLACK AMERICANS FLOCKING TO AFRICA IN THEIR THOUSANDS TO SETTLE AND START BUSINESSES WITH NO INTENTION OF EVER RETURNING TO AMERICA TO LIVE.

MOST OF THEM ARE VERY HAPPY LIVING HERE IN AFRICA, HAVE BUSINESSES THAT ARE PROFITABLE, AND ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES.

I notice you keep saying Africa and NOT Nigeria grin
Even the video you posted is Ghana.
Truth is NIGERIA don cast. Too many, many, many problems!
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Zulu2022: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I live in Germany

And no other part of Europe that is better than africa
lol,Swiss,Holland ,scandavian countries and much more
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Adande3310(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
I wan even travel make i see how the tin no dey easy reach
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Mayorgreat23(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I live in Germany

Can I have your Gmail address
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by gaby(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How you know what they are saying is from the heart and not to deceive anyone is that NEW ARRIVALS always say abroad is great just like people back home say it is great. It is only after they've been there for sometime that their eyes clear. But then there are also those who say the best thing they ever did was move abroad 20 years ago!

Nigeria is not great.
Abroad is not great.

What else is not great?

Complaining and murmuring is a sin.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Okhuadams(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldSV05dn8g

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChF_wamrBY2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
e no easy but u still dey there
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Reflect7: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I notice you keep saying Africa and NOT Nigeria grin
Even the video you posted is Ghana.
Truth is NIGERIA don cast. Too many, many, many problems!

TOO MANY PROBLEMS INDEED. YOU ARE LAZY AND BRAINWASHED TO HATE YOURSELVES AND YOUR COUNTRY/CONTINENT.

THAT IS WHAT YOUR REAL PROBLEM IS.

This is one of many videos of NIGERIANS HAPPILY RETURNING HOME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UETIFF4YrGk&ab_channel=AdannaMadueke
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by maasoap(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
gaby:
Lazy, ungrateful, and for the most part very wicked people who hate competition as if say na their money people wan take travel or na their money dem go take dey pay their salary.

However it is, it is still better to be able to work legitimately, earn a living by so doing, and be able to afford most of the good things of daily living.

The one thing these people always complaining and hoping they are discouraging people don't know is that God and nature abhor ungratefulness and ingratitude as an act.

It does never augur well with such people in the long run.

You complain about hardship and unemployment in your country.

Now, you have the opportunity to be in a place where there are jobs instead of being grateful and getting down to bettering your conditions legally na so so complain or the most will take to the fast lane of committing crimes while deluding themselves on being smart.

My one and continuous advise remains if you have the resources and legitimate means to jakpa and better your condition legally, by all means, leap because it is your right to live a decent life even God acknowledges this.

Who says you can't contribute your quota or suggestions on how to better Nigeria from anywhere you are in the world.

You rant too much!
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by PoliteActivist: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Reflect7:

TOO MANY PROBLEMS INDEED. YOU ARE LAZY AND BRAINWASHED TO HATE YOURSELVES AND YOUR COUNTRY/CONTINENT.

THAT IS WHAT YOUR REAL PROBLEM IS.

This is one of many videos of NIGERIANS HAPPILY RETURNING HOME:

See him posting video of a NIGERIAN who NEWLY came back with LOTS OF MONEY! Wait till she's been there 3 years! And where are the African Americans settling in Nigeria?? grin
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Reflect7: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See him posting video of a NIGERIAN who NEWLY came back with LOTS OF MONEY! Wait till she's been there 3 years!

YOU ARE SO IGNORANT AND STUPID.

LAGOS IS FILLED WITH NIGERIAN RETURNEES FROM THE US AND UK WORKING IN VARIOUS GOOD JOBS AND RUNNING THEIR BUSINESSES. AND MANY HAVE BEEN HERE 10, 15 YEARS AND MORE.

LACK OF EXPOSURE IS YOUR PROBLEM.

And where are the African Americans settling in Nigeria?? grin

THEY SHOULD COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND ANNOUNCE TO YOU THEY ARE IN NIGERIA ABI?

MUMU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204xErlNNGY&ab_channel=IveomaMedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T2W66wX7wU&ab_channel=NneUnfiltered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2O6vk1X4Rg&ab_channel=SoSantana
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Exceed15: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I live in Germany

Come back home and I will believe u.. nonsense
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by duketerry22(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
All these people will keep saying it's not as easy as it seems, yen yen yen. Oya na come back and do the easiest work there is in Naija if that's what you want after all iphone 14 is coming sef cool angry
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by gaby(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
maasoap:

You rant too much!

Yes, i know and you are right.

Are you okay now?
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Reflect7: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
duketerry22:
All these people will keep saying it's not as easy as it seems, yen yen yen. Oya na come back and do the easiest work there is in Naija if that's what you want after all iphone 14 is coming sef cool angry

IGNORANT DUNCE. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MANY OF THEM DO NOT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO GET ON A PLANE TO ''COME BACK''?

YOU ARE SO BRAINWASHED YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU LIKE ONCE YOU ARE OVER THERE, INCLUDING HOPPING ON A PLANE TO TRAVEL THOUSANDS OF MILES.

RUBBISH. MOST FOLKS THERE, INCLUDING INDIGENES, DON'T EVEN HAVE 1000 DOLLARS IN THEIR ACCOUNT, AND YOU'RE SAYING ''COME BACK NAUUU....''

COME BACK WITH WHAT AND TO DO WHAT?

IGNORAMUSES.

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Litmus: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Europe isn't easy but the worst of Europe is better than the best here.

Really? shocked

Please give examples of the worst of Europe and the Best of Nigeria and explain how the worst of Europe is better than the best of Nigeria.

I'm presuming when you say "here", you're referring to Nigeria and you're in Nigeria currently.

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one na MuMu. Make she return to Nigeria naw. Abi them super glue her leg for there. Arindin mtcheeew..

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by TruthinAction: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
She is just being lazy. What if it was a weeding job? Farming is a normal thing in upland areas in Nigeria and we don't see it as suffering. What she should bother about is the wage.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by ddeola: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2022
You better thank God and focus on how to improve yourself, many people for Naija dey look for wetin you get if you no know. sad sad sad sad
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Caseless: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Edo woman.

As she de complain so, she don de build house for village.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Reflect7: 3:24am On Aug 12, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Europe isn't easy but the worst of Europe is better than the best here

IN OTHER WORDS YOU WILL PREFER TO LIVE IN UKRAINE WITH RUSSIAN BOMBS AND MISSILES POURING DOWN ON YOUR DUMB, STUPID HEAD THAN TO BE IN BANANA ISLAND, VICTORIA ISLAND, IKOYI, OR ABUJA LOUNGING WITH SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN PEACE, PROSPERITY, COMFORT, AND SAFETY.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU'RE A PATHETIC, WORTHLESS, USELESS, MORONIC, CONDITIONED LOSER AND AIRHEAD DROWNED IN RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND SELF-HATE.

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by juman(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2022
If you are in abroad and you are not satisfied with it, just save money like fifty or hundred million naira and return back home. Easy to do.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by planetx: 5:19am On Aug 12, 2022
All this people attacking her, let me ask you what is stopping you from migrating to that same Europe. Why are you still in Nigeria if you love Europe so much.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by planetx: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Reflect7:

MANY OF YOU ARE DUMB AND STUPID AND THOUGHTLESS.

BRAINWASHED TO THINK THE WEST IS HEAVEN.

BETTER GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS THAT YOU STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF MAKING IT BIG IN NIGERIA THAN IN THE WEST.

90% OF NIGERIANS IN THE WEST DO NOT DO JOBS THAT MATCH THEIR QUALIFICATIONS.

MAJORITY WORK MENIAL JOBS BUT ARE TOO ASHAMED TO RETURN HOME WITH NOTHING, SO THEY REMAIN THERE FOR EVER, WHILE YOU IN NIGERIA THINK THEY ARE ''ENJOYING''. AND THEN YOU SAY DUMB SH..T LIKE ''OYA COME BACK NAUUUU''....

THEY WANT TO COME BACK BUT CANNOT OUT OF SHAME THAT THEY HAVE ZILCH.

MANY OF THEM ARE SHOCKED TO RETURN TO NIGERIA ON VACATION AND SEE THEIR MATES THEY GREW UP WITH NOW LIVING IN MANSIONS THEY OWN, WHILE IN THE US, UK ETC, THEY'VE BEEN RENTING A TINY FLAT FOR YEARS WITH NO HOPE OF OWNING A PROPERTY.

AVERAGE HOUSE PRICE FOR A SMALL HOUSE WITH 2 OR 3 BEDROOMS IN LONDON IS HALF A MILLION POUNDS. YOU MUST BE EARNING AT LEAST 80,000 POUNDS PER ANNUM TO AFFORD IT. THE SECURITY JOB WILL PAY YOU 22K MAX. IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET A HIGHER PAID JOB SOMEWHERE, PATA PATA 40K. STILL NOT ENOUGH TO BUY A HALF-DECENT PROPERTY. FORGET ABOUT BUYING LAND THERE. WHO BORN YOU TO AFFORD LAND?

IT GOES ON AND ON. I LIVED THERE FOR 15 YEARS SO I KNOW THE DEAL. MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS THERE AFTER EVEN 20 YEARS HAVE NOTHING.

SURE, GO THERE AND GET WORK AS A SECURITY GUARD AND THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE EARNING DOLLARS OR POUNDS YOUR LIFE IS SWEET. AAH...THERE IS CONSTANT LIGHT! THE ROADS ARE ALL SMOOTH! FOOD IS CHEAP!

BUT AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS THERE THE NOVELTY OF ALL THAT FADES, AND IT MEANS NOTHING.

THEN ONE DAY IT WILL JUST HIT YOU AS YOU STAND IN THAT SECURITY GUARD UNIFORM IN THE COLD, SHUNNED BY SOCIETY AS A LOW CLASS BUM, THAT YOU COULD BE DOING MUCH MUCH BETTER IN NIGERIA.

[b]BUT BY THEN IT WOULD BE TOO LATE, AS YOU HAVE NO MONEY AND FEEL TOO ASHAMED TO RETURN HOME WITH NOTHING.

MAKE UNA NO HEAR.

BRAINWASHED MORONS.[/b

Too many dumb stupid kids on this forum, i hate reading the ignorant comments anytime a abroad topic comes up. Who raised this people, and they are supposed to be the next generation of leaders with such poor worldview.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by AutoRedux: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Useless lady. Why not come back.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2022
edosignature:
I'm an Epidemiologist, a Biostatistician & a Disease control expert (MPH) here in Nigeria & I've chosen not to travel out of the country for now as I've friends & brother who have traveled to UK, US, Canada, Ukraine, China, Russia Australia, Finland etc. They all look fresher & fatter than me, but I must tell that they're still not contended. I've my own houses. I built one & bought the other through Mortgage.

Most of them are actually planning to come back to the country & invest if they have the money & opportunity.

Please... Upgrade yourself in Nigeria & be useful so that when you eventually travel, you won't be a liability & at the mercy of others.

Foreign land is not bed of roses.

Well understood, everybody can't b as lucky as u r in terms of hardwork(finances), meanwhile most people leaving the country have jobs here but they are scared of the future is there children and besides the level of insecurities in the country is on the high side. Meaning u r not even safe in your country , it's terrible boss, u might not agree with me until u experience it from someone close to u (God forbid anyways)
If the country is good, nobody will leave , hardly will u c an American citizen in Europe, (doing what there??)

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by WilsonBright935: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2022
yusufu16:

She is an illegal immigrant

That's the fact

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by Bianda24: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2022
if Europe is not easy, why don't you come back home? It isn't easy, and you are still there. Make we tell ourselves the truth ke. You are looking fine, elegant even on the farm. do you know the exchange rate of 1 Euro to Naira? Bleep off jawe_Hatred can be difficult to cope with and painful to live with
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by duketerry22(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2022
I don't know who must've gotten you angry but don't take it out on me. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Know this and know peace

Reflect7:

IGNORANT DUNCE. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MANY OF THEM DO NOT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO GET ON A PLANE TO ''COME BACK''?

YOU ARE SO BRAINWASHED YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU LIKE ONCE YOU ARE OVER THERE, INCLUDING HOPPING ON A PLANE TO TRAVEL THOUSANDS OF MILES.

RUBBISH. MOST FOLKS THERE, INCLUDING INDIGENES, DON'T EVEN HAVE 1000 DOLLARS IN THEIR ACCOUNT, AND YOU'RE SAYING ''COME BACK NAUUU....''

COME BACK WITH WHAT AND TO DO WHAT?

IGNORAMUSES.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by cugardmalino: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldSV05dn8g

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChF_wamrBY2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
When u no get better education, which kind of job you been wan get for Europe? Europe no be for illiterates
Re: Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive by HRMK: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2022
this lady isnt saying anything new to most nigerians!they know but still want to go there even with their last kobo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos) / Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.