Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

The New Security System I Fixed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Security System I Fixed (276 Views)

Error In Their Pre-wedding Photo? Someone Has Fixed It For Them / She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
with the high rate of kiddnapping, robbery and crime in lagos now. i finally got an idel to install a security system from a movie duo. it look cool. i can now open and lock my doors and windows with my phone. set the light on and off on my phone with all security camera too
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
note: if you try to open the door or window without unlocking it from the phone, it will set on the alarm and call the estate security at once and also notify me on my phone
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
NA gun remain now oh grin grin grin make we no loose guard
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by nairalanderr: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
set booby traps and IEDs
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
nairalanderr:
set booby traps and IEDs
what that for
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
NA gun remain now oh grin grin grin make we no loose guard

The bold is better and would keep u safer than all those gadgets u mentioned earlier. If alarm trigger wetin estate security won do to better omilla? Better get it own tools and blast any trespassers... head shots only
Re: The New Security System I Fixed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
killmods:

The bold is better and would keep u safer than all those gadgets u mentioned earlier. If alarm trigger wetin estate security won do to better omilla? Better get it own tools and blast any trespassers... head shots only
am living to the state soon (that may be a better chance to get one)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Mistake / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Not In Love With You / 10 Bad Habits That Is Currently Killing Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.